Dr. Anthony Owusu, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Anthony Owusu, MD
Dr. Anthony Owusu, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Shavano Park, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Owusu is affiliated with Foundation Surgical Hospital of San Antonio and Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Owusu's Experience

See how Dr. Owusu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Owusu

Dr. Owusu accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Owusu is now accepting new patients
Next Generation Orthopedic & Spine Institute13409 NW Military Hwy
Shavano Park, TX 78231
(210) 763-7149Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Owusu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Owusu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Owusu to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Owusu's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Anthony Owusu has the hands of Jesus through our Father God. His tone set my first visit with him in explaining exactly what procedure he would be doing. He is an indescribable Surgeon. I had surgery on 2 May 2017. I was able to walk the next day and still walking without a cane, wheelchair, or walker. I was given a brace to wear after my 360 surgery to wear for about one month, nothing else. People who see me are amazed. I want to thank God, Dr Owusu and his other surgeon who did my surgery
in San Antonio, TX |
My older sister was recently in a terrible car accident that almost took her life ,so fast which left her in critical conditions. We tried every doctor,but they did not help. Finally, my mom's friend Trina recommended that we try Dr.Owusu. My sister went to Dr.Owusu to fix the pain she was going through because of the car accident. After, going to Dr.Owusu five hours later my sister was brand new a happy person who was walking and feeling like she was on top of the world. Dr.Owusu is amazing!!!
in Austin, TX |
HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. Did a surgery that now we're being should NOT have been done. Creating worse issues. ZERO follow up. ZERO personality. ZERO compassion. ZERO patient service. THEN he DISSAPPEARED. Could not be reached by phone during the entire month we tried. insurance could not reach him. He has never responded to their requests for records. SAVE YOURSELF. STAY AWAY. Wish I could give ZERO stars.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr O is the best. I had spinal surgery and the next day I did not have my leg pain. I am walking with taller that I have been in the Year.
in Schertz, TX |
had lower back surgery in august 2015. spine was closing in on nerves. dr owusu fixed it. no morehip or leg pain. he's awesome and staff is great. having neck pain now and am going back to him. nuf said...
in San Antonio, TX |
AWFUL.His staff Is worse than awful.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Anthony Owusu come's highly recommend. I haven't had surgery yet, all due my insurance company denying the opportunity for me to get some type of relief.But Dr Owusu went to bat for me and got that denial turned around. Glory to God!. All I can say is Prasie the Lord! He created this doctor to bring hurting His people. Mark 6:5 says And He could do no miracle there except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them. P.S. Good things does come to those wait upon the Lord. SD
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent diagnosis. Courteous and Knowledgeable on treatments and procedures I needed.
in San Antonio, TX |
I am very pleased with results of surgery performed by Dr. Owusu. He performed a 360 degree mini fusion of the L4, L5. Four months post surgery and I feel better than I have in 10 years. The Dr. looks very imposing, has very few words but I would agree with the Dr. who referred me in saying, he is an extreemly tallented surgeon. I would call him highly recommended.
San Antonio, Texas |
Dr. Owusu and his staff work together with a community of professionals who timely keep in contact and secure scheduling. Nothing was left out. Everything was covered.Between the courtesy of the nurses assisting the doctor and the personal feel of every visit, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Surgery is painful and scary. I'm recovering well with the help of Dr.Owusu
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Owusu, MD?
Are you Dr. Owusu?

Compare Dr. Owusu

Dr. Owusu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Completed in 2014

University of Maryland

Graduated in 2002

• Twi

Dr. Owusu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Owusu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Adult Scoliosis Correction
  • Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Procedure
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery