Dr. Anthony Ngo, DO

Dr. Anthony Ngo, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Anthony Ngo, DO is a family medicine specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2007 and specializes in family medicine and general medical practice.

2086 Gulf To Bay Blvd

Clearwater, FL 33765

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Careplus
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Ngo

This content was provided by Dr. Ngo "Our caring Physicians are board certified and under the direct supervision of Dr. A. Ngo, DO. We offer comprehensive services complete with blood work and imaging and have access to regions best allergists, specialty physicians to vascular surgeons. We take holistic medical approach to ensure you receive the care you need in a timely manner. We are providers and participate with many HMO, PPO and indemnity insurance companies. A rare gem indeed is a doctor who, (despite how busy the schedule is,) makes time to listen, examine, explain and suggest. I am forever grateful that a friend suggested Dr. A. Ngo, DO. The staff is incredibly nice, efficient and professional. I recommend Dr. Ngo with the highest marks! 5 stars A+!"

• General Medical Practice

• Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Ngo has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Ngo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ngo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ngo's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ngo to family and friends

Dr. Ngo's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Ngo is very disrespectful. I would not recommend him to anyone. He basically implied that I was a liar, he further insulted me at least three other times during my visit. When I told him about pain and swelling I was experiencing he didn’t even look, let alone touch my extremity but just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Went here on urgent basis and got below par care. On top of that rather than worry about my current health, the doctor tried to push their dental dept on me forcing the front desk to call and make me an appointment. Once I got my bill I noticed they up coded the visit. I turned them in to my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very happy with the services I getting today with Dr. Ngo. My health problem get situated and taken care. They now my new primary care and so is for my whole family. Definitely feel like home here. Thanks again Dr. Ngo.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This place moves QUICK and clean. I will always come here for urgent care
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
A 1 star for this place is too much. I waited for over an hour. Office is dirty. Doctor would not listen to me and kept telling me to be quiet as he threatened to delay my cancer care at Moffitt.. RUN the other way!
Are you Dr. Ngo?