Dr. Anthony Mork, MD

Dr. Anthony Mork, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 66 years old

81 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

My goal is to cure your pain, not manage it. In my practice of orthopedics, I have noticed that very small problems can cause a lot of pain and disability for people. Chronic pain takes a lot from one?s life in terms of recreation, work, relationships, focus and the enjoyment of life. I often wonder why people tolerate a painful neck or back for such a long time, when small things can often be done to treat these problems. I refuse to fuse when possible. My philosophy is to relieve pain.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Mork has personally performed more than 8,000 endoscopic spinal surgeries. He has also designed many of the specialized...Read more

Dr. Mork's Experience

See how Dr. Mork's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mork

Dr. Mork accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mork has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mork's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mork to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mork's Performance
in Hollister, CA |
Dr. Mork and his staff and hospital assistants are compassionate, kind, respectful and extremely competent. Dr. Mork is an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him. He performed surgery on both my lumbar and cervical spine and I couldn't believe how quickly I recovered! His technique is really state of the art and he provides post-surgical support and follow-up. I wish I could see him for all my medical services; he is so positive and encouraging. Thank you, Dr. Mork!
in Upland, CA |
Since I had spinal surgery that relieved a nerve impingement in March 2014, Dr. Mork has continued to help me with other conditions that i called him about. Whether on the east coast or west coast, Dr. Mork is always there for his patients. I have never been associated with a better surgeon!! Thank you again Dr. Mork for always being there for me.
in Pismo Beach, CA |
Outstanding care and personal involvement by Dr. Mork made this the best medical experience possible. He is the most empathetic Doctor I have ever met and would recommend calling for a free consult.
in Temecula, CA |
Dr. Tony Mork did not do any surgery on me. He was however the only doctor who found the problem in my arm and I was able to avoid neck surgery because of that. I had previously gone to a different surgeon who said I absolutely need neck surgery and that I would likely end up paralyzed if I did not have it. I went to a Neurologist I trust and she recommended I get a second opinion. My brother had a coworker who had surgery by Dr. Mork ten years ago and said he was extremely happy with his help,
in Lancaster, CA |
I've been having pain on my waist, right side of hip and down my hamstring. I tried Inversion table, stretching & eased off playing softball w/ no change in pain. After Dr. Tony Mork reviewed my MRI throughly & answered all my concerns, I schedule endoscopic surgery w/ him. By the 5th day after surgery, the most difficult thing to do is relax & heal, when I was ready to go back on the field. I'm now starting my 7th week, & feel great.?? Dr. Mork is patient, pleasant & explains in detail.
in San Clemente, CA |
Outstanding in every respect.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Mork, MD?
Are you Dr. Mork?

Dr. Mork says...

Dr. Mork has personally performed more than 8,000 endoscopic spinal surgeries.  He has also designed many of the specialized tools used in laser spinal surgery and is constantly pursuing the improvement of spinal care.

Dr. Mork has been instrumental in developing most of the current endoscopic spinal surgery techniques.  He is one of the originators and wrote the original peer reviewed articles on most of the endoscopic spine surgery techniques available today. He was the co-founder of Microspine and founder of the Endoscopic Spinal Academy. While others copy his techniques, he is always moving forward.

Representing the future of endoscopic laser spinal surgery, Dr. Mork has been able to help patients with prior failed spinal surgeries and fusions. Unlike most surgeons, who operate based on just the MRI findings, Dr. Mork's diagnostic method will determine exactly what your problem is so that it can be resolved.

Dr. Mork operates a concierge practice, emphasizing communication, and first-class treatment. He's very committed to his patients and to their care. He's the only doctor you'll see from start to finish — in fact, he provides all post-operative care himself.

Dr. Mork's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mork's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Mork has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mork's Board Certifications

Martin Luther King Hospital

Completed in 1981

University Of The Pacific

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Mork does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mork and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Injury Medicine

• Endoscopic Laser Therapy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Interventional Endoscopy
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laser Surgery