Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD

Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD is a dermatologist in Fort Thomas, KY and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine-M.D. in 1989 and specializes in dermatology and dermatologic surgery.Read his story

800 Alexandria Pike

Fort Thomas, KY 41075

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Mamari's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Varicose Veins
  • VelaShape™ Cellulite Treatment
  • Wrinkles

"Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon - General practicing in Fort Thomas, KY, started practicing 1990. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Laser Medicine American Medical Association Southern Surgical C...

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

1989
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine-M.D.
1989

Dr. Mamari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mamari

Dr. Mamari?
Dr. Mamari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr Mamari has been wonderful to work with. He is always friendly and kind. I actually recommended my friend Molly and she loves him too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
been to a few doctors for the same treatments the best results from Dr. Mamanii will not change doctors again .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I was concerned about a spot on my skin and they saw me within several days of my calling. The Doctor explain every step of the procedure which relieved my anxiety.. I would come not hesitate to come again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
Dr. Mamari is very competent and efficient. He does a good job on my botox and is consistent.. He's patient and answers my questions well as they arise. The staff is also kind and competent and I'd recommend this office to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I love this office. The doctor is very nice with a great bedside manner. The girls in the office are always very friendly. I tried saving time and money by going somewhere closer that had a deal on fillers, Don't do it, I ended up back at Dr. Mamari's 3 months after having a filler that didn't last that should have. His work is fabulous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I've been here twice and had wonderful experiences both times. Dr. Mamari fully explains everything before you begin so you can be comfortable before, during, and after your sessions. All the staff here are friendly and outgoing. I will be coming back regularly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I would recommend to any one in need of a tattoo removed friendly and effective treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
ive shopped around and the prices here are very competitive. On top of being a good value, the staff is personable and knowledgeable. Also, the experience is seamless, which is important in today's world. I'm always impressed by how efficient the office is ran.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
Always fast and simple and looks great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mamari. He is professional, friendly and does an excellent job with the procedure I receive. He also shows compassion; while administering my Botox he lets me know the progress and asks halfway if I would like a break. While I like to just get it all done quickly, I appreciate that he cares enough about me as a patient to ask. Additionally he answers all my questions and is always pleasant. I drive here from Northern Loveland and it is worth the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Mamari! I have gotten filler, botox, laser vein removal and creams from him. He is excellent! He has taken years off of my appearance and I feel and look younger. I always come in nervous for my procedure but when he is performing the treatment he makes me feel calm and confident and it turns out BEAUTIFULLY! I cannot believe how much younger I look. I have gotten offers from other doctors for the same treatments and I REFUSE to go anywhere else. I highly recommend coming to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I always get the results I am looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
i am very happy with the services I receive at Dr. Mamari's office. They are quick and effective. I really appreciate that I am never pressured to get services that I didn't inquire about. I have had the experience of a hard sell for procedures and its no fun being told you need a lot of work done. Dr. Mamari is happy to help you decide which treatments would address your concerns but never makes you feel like you need anything besides what you're asking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I have recommended Dr. Mamari to multiple family and friends. The Botox treatments take ten years off my age! I am 38 and I receive multiple comments about how young I look.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
Very likely! Dr. Mamari and staff are very nice and professional. There has been several instances where I've been nervous about a procedure and they do a great job in making you feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
Dr. Mamari is very kind and takes time during appointments. He makes you fell comfortable and not rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mamari to friends and family. Dr. Mamari and his staff are ALWAYS friendly, courteous and thorough with each treatment session!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Mamari to friends. He and his staff are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
Definitely. Hes a good doctor and is very knowledgable. very concerned about his patients. i highly recommend him. He makes you feel very comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?
Friendly and efficient staff and Dr. Mamari always takes his time to explaining and evaluating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mamari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mamari?

Cosmetic Laser Institute