Dr. Anthony Machi, MD

Dr. Machi
Telehealth services available

Ridglea Family Guidance

3509 Hulen St Ste 207 Fort Worth, TX 76107

Dr. Anthony Machi, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Fort Worth, TX. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Machi to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Machi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Machi accepts

Dr. Machi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Machi

4.4

Dr. Machi?
  • Office environment (30)
  • Explained conditions well (29)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
Saw him for several years. Stopped seeing him after an extremely traumatic visit with him where he scrutinized my appearance, suggested I go on a number of medications unrelated to the issues I was having, and made me feel like I was worse off than I knew I actually was. Please spare yourself the trauma and seek help elsewhere.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Machi for about 7 -8 years and have never had physician invest so much attention and compassion towards my concerns. He is very transparent with his opinion and passionate when it comes to educating his patients on the way medication works as well as the reason for other recommendations he has to help achieve your medical goals. He has been nothing short of life changing for myself and my family.
Ben S. – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Saw him for several years and only ever really received medication with no intention of getting off of it. But I stopped seeing him after an extremely unprofessional and traumatizing visit with him when I was in need of help. Not to mention he has a history of malpractice.. feel free to do your own research. Would recommend seeking help elsewhere.
Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Machi for many years and not sure where I would be (or if I would be) without him. He is compassionate and caring, thoroughly explains things and makes the most of the time he spends with you. I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with an eating disorder or addiction. He is simply the best. Thank you Dr. Machi.
Fort Worth, TX – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Dr. Machi was so nice, and well informed. This man knows his stuff on treating you. He is easy to talk to, and not only listens, but works with you to achieve your goals to better health. He is certainly deserving of 5 Stars, and I wish more Doctors were like him. Thank you Dr. Machi for caring and helping. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to all!
R. Parker in Near Ft Worth TX – Nov 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Machi for over 5 years. Unlike other doctors I've had in the past, I believe Dr. Machi has helped me beyond what any other doctor could. He has helped me with difficult/milestone times in my life, and has always been able to help me turn everything around. He helps me want to better understand and continuously educate myself wholly of all of the areas related to my personal conditions. By doing this, it helps me stay diligent, efficient, and happiest in the long run.
Cathy S in North Richland Hills, TX – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Machi is in the business for his patients. He stays up to date on EVERYTHING. He doesn't blindly give you medication (I have so many printouts of info about meds we talk about so I can make an informed decision). He also has a pharmacology cert so he can advise patients on dosages when other meds temporarily come into the mix for illnesses or surgeries.
M in Fort Worth, TX – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Had to go through a few psychiatrists. Finally found dr machi who knew exactly what medicine was needed. Thanks to him, we are a better family. Life is short, why have a hard life when a good dr can put everything into perspective .
Mary – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
We gladly make a 160 mi. drive for our adopted sons to be treated. After living several years in residential treatment, our oldest now maintains a job and semi independent living. The other participates in high school as a mainstream student. We tried many behaviorialists and Drs., but Dr. Machi was able to prescribe and fine tune medications that improved their functional and social skills. He is concerned with any side effects ,gives undivided attention during a visit. A 5 star miracle !
Lois Jameson in Abilene, TX – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
I found Dr. Machi while seeking help for a yng. fam. mbr. 2 years ago. Talented & intell. high achiever became self-destruct., irrational, barely functional, & resistant to rational solutions. You may know unfortunately, bafflement & pain of looking on helplessly, while a loved one suffers. Dr. Machi obt. fam. history/input, so important for a clear picture, his approach fosters cooperation & respect, meds. presc./adjust. as needed. Happily, today, the pt is stable, creative, & living his life.
Anonymous to protect ind. privacy in Ft Worth, TX – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Machi and staff. We were lucky enough to find him 6 years ago after struggling for several years with doctors that herd patients through and continuously test different medications of their patients. Dr. Machi has always taken the time to understand our daughter and the dynamics in her life that contribute to her struggles. Now we travel from RGV to Ft Worth for our youngest to see him on a regular basis.
Lisa Franz in McAllen, TX – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Machi for 6 yrs and have received excellent care and management of our special needs children. Both children have very complex intellectual and psychiatric issues. He has always taken time to listen to our concerns and thoroughly explains treatment plan and goals. He and his staff are always available and always address our issues either with a same day phone call or an emergent appointment if necessary. Dr. Machi is extremely knowledgeable and a skilled physician.
Caty in Ft Worth, TX – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Dr. Machi has been instrumental in helping my family. His ability to communicate, educate and equip me to understand ADHD the symptoms and treatment have been key in helping our family.
Karla Lopez in Ft Worth, TX – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Dr. Machi manages my teenage son's ADHD, and we couldn't be more happy with the care he has provided. We had seen numerous other physicians prior to seeing Dr. Machi and had terrible experiences with the medical management they provided. Our experience with Dr. Machi has been excellent, from his expertise with the medication management of my son's ADHD to his ability to educate us and address our areas of concern. I would highly recommend Dr. Machi.
Amy in Arlington, TX – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Almost a year and a half ago my son and I started seeing Dr. Machi. We found him to be very caring, a great listener and was eggar to help us both get better. I have struggled with anxiety and depression since I was 16 and have seen 4 doctors over this time period. Dr. Machi is the ONLY one who has changed my life and now my sons. I trust him not only with my family, but I have recommended him to several of my friends. He works very hard and is always a phone call away.
Ft Worth, TX – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
He prescribed numerous drugs and didn't acknowledge that I was getting worse on them, instead during a crisis call my mother made to him, he said he could give me 500mg of risperdal. He could always give me more meds he said. His ego was unchecked and his compassion, professionalism and knowledge was deficient. It appears loosing a malpractice case brought on by another patient for improperly medicating seems to be a trend of his. I saw him when he was in Milwaukee.
Downers Grove, IL – Mar 23, 2017
A dose of 500 mg of Risperdal requires swallowing...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Does not listen to his patients. Ignored everything we told him about our child and tried to diagnose her with a condition that she doesn't have, one that was ruled out by specialists in that very field! Droned on and on about a clinic he used to work in, but never actually listened to us about our child's problems. He mumbles a lot and we couldn't even understand half of what he said. Experience was so bad that it's turned our child against therapists in general. Would not recommend!
Jul 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Great doctor, works non stop and is always there when you need him. I have had many MD's over the past 20 years and he is by far the best. He knows what he is talking about and what he is doing it. I just started seeing him and I have hope again, which is something I have not had in years. I am still constantly impressed by the hands on manner, but would not change it for the world. As I believe he will be a big part in helping save my life. Wish there were more MD's like him out there.
Danielle Dubberly in Fort Worth, TX – Jan 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?
Dr. Machi is incredibly knowledgeable, and at the same time very kind. He is able to explain things in a way that is understandable. I would recommend him without reservation.
Laura in Ft Worth, TX – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Machi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Machi?

Certified by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology five times Certified in Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry Most recent...Read more

• Psychiatry