Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD

Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Eatontown, NJ. He has been practicing for 27 years. Read his story

Anthony S Lombardi MD PC

32 Corbett Way

Eatontown, NJ 07724

Learn about Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Lombardi's Experience

Dr. Lombardi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Lombardi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lombardi "Dr. Anthony Lombardi, a board-certified plastic surgeon, is the director of all cosmetic, reconstructive and non-invasive procedures. He is highly skilled in performing advanced facial reconstructive and upper and lower extremity reconstructive surgeries.With over 13 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Lombardi is pleased to offer his patients the latest techniques in facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement, body contouring and a variety of non-invasive techniques such as facial fillers, Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane and laser treatments.The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center also offers advanced skincare services for both women and men.Cosmetic procedures, whether surgical or non-surgical, can help enhance your appearance and improve your self esteem. If you have considered speaking to a plastic surgeon in New Jersey about your specific concerns, you owe it to yourself to speak with Dr. Lombardi and see how a cosmetic surgery can change the way you feel when you look in the mirror."

This content was provided by Dr. Lombardi "At The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center in New Jersey, we take pride in providing an exceptional level of care and personal attention to each and everyone of our patients.We offer the latest technology in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, as well as a full spectrum of non-surgical procedures to help you find the treatment options that are best suited to meet your specific goals and desires.In addition, we are the first plastic surgeons in the area to offer VelaSmooth ™, the Non-Surgical Body Contouring Cellulite Reduction, and are now offering Zerona a cool laser slimming procedure.All of our major cosmetic surgery procedures are performed in a fully accredited ambulatory surgery center with highly experienced anesthesiologists.

Our practice is unique in that it combines a board-certified plastic surgeon along with board-certified physician assistants with diverse backgrounds trained in all of the leading techniques in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery today."

• Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Monmouth Med Center
  • Umdnj New Jersey Med School

Dr. Lombardi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lombardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lombardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lombardi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lombardi to family and friends
Dr. Lombardi's Performance
in Englishtown, NJ |
I have worked in the healthcare field over 30 years and know what a rare find Dr Lombardi is. Kind, approachable, and insuring his patients are at ease he is a unique mix of a skilled physician, artist and honest advisor. I am new to his office and could not be happier with my results.
Eatontown, NJ |
From my first consultation to my post-op appointments the staff and Dr, Lombardi have been very helpful, knowledgable, friendly, positive and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Lombardi. I had nothing but the best experience and am very happy with my results.
in NJ |
I can't say enough about Dr. Lombardi and his staff. Everyone is very helpful, and accommodating. Never a long wait and always very professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
in Toms River, NJ |
I have been to more then a few local doctors in the ocean and Monmouth area and I have to say that Dr. Lombardi and his staff are the best. They are so accommodating, friendly, gentle and have fantastic office specials. Shout out to Meredith who is a magician with a needle. She can make all your wrinkles disappear. Highly recommend Dr. Lombardi and his staff!
Can you say Safe? I know I can!! I always feel comfortable and safe with Dr. Lombardi. He definitely gets 5 Stars from me! ????? I am a hard critic when it comes to rating a physician and their staff! I have been working in healthcare for the last 18 yrs and let me tell you Dr. Lombardi is extremely rare. I feel like I'm letting out the best secret ever!!!! Uttt ohhhh I am so pleased with all my experiences at Dr. Lombardi's office that I drive over a hour for my appointments! I am a Fan
Edison, NJ |
Dr. Anthony Lombardi mind and vision of a true artist! Dr. Lombardi far exceeded my expectations. What I decided to do was a life-changing experience and thanks to Dr. Lombardi's honesty and professionalism I was able to achieve the best possible results! Best decision I made was choosing Dr. Lombardi and his staff! Meredith, his surgical PA was extremely helpful and the two of them were true perfection. Highly recommend!!!
in Asbury Park, NJ |
me and my boyfriend went for botox and some filler. i wanted botox between eyebrows and dr. lombardi (female) injected botox everywhere but in that area, i wanted dark circles diminished and she injected filler in my cheeks which looks horrible, made my cheeks look fat and uneven (lumpy) and did nothing for dark undereye circles. boyfriend went for laser on nose for broken capilaries and the treatment did nothing. spent over 2000 and were very unhappy. the worst part is we sent an email to t
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?

Visit Dr. Lombardi