Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD

Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Eatontown, NJ and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.Read his story

32 Corbett Way

Eatontown, NJ 07724

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Lombardi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lombardi's conditions and procedures:

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hair Removal
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Skin Aging
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

At The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center in New Jersey, we take pride in providing an exceptional level of care and personal attention to each and everyone of our patients.We offer the latest technology in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, as well a...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Lombardi?
Dr. Lombardi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD
Dr Lombardi and his staff are wonderful!! Everyone is helpful and amazing at what they do!! Every time I leave the office I feel and look amazing. I can’t wait to go back !!! Love love love them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
Awful!!!!!! I made an appointment for Botox for two wrinkles on my forehead... long story short- I have one eye brow higher than the other. Went in two weeks later to “dr. Lombardi “ to fix it- four days later my eye brows are completely uneven!! Needless to say, my two wrinkles are still there!!!! I heard great things about him. But my personal experience sucked. I will never go back again. My four head was a guessing game
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
I have worked in the healthcare field over 30 years and know what a rare find Dr Lombardi is. Kind, approachable, and insuring his patients are at ease he is a unique mix of a skilled physician, artist and honest advisor. I am new to his office and could not be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
From my first consultation to my post-op appointments the staff and Dr, Lombardi have been very helpful, knowledgable, friendly, positive and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Lombardi. I had nothing but the best experience and am very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Lombardi and his staff. Everyone is very helpful, and accommodating. Never a long wait and always very professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
I have been to more then a few local doctors in the ocean and Monmouth area and I have to say that Dr. Lombardi and his staff are the best. They are so accommodating, friendly, gentle and have fantastic office specials. Shout out to Meredith who is a magician with a needle. She can make all your wrinkles disappear. Highly recommend Dr. Lombardi and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
Can you say Safe? I know I can!! I always feel comfortable and safe with Dr. Lombardi. He definitely gets 5 Stars from me! ????? I am a hard critic when it comes to rating a physician and their staff! I have been working in healthcare for the last 18 yrs and let me tell you Dr. Lombardi is extremely rare. I feel like I'm letting out the best secret ever!!!! Uttt ohhhh I am so pleased with all my experiences at Dr. Lombardi's office that I drive over a hour for my appointments! I am a Fan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
Dr. Anthony Lombardi mind and vision of a true artist! Dr. Lombardi far exceeded my expectations. What I decided to do was a life-changing experience and thanks to Dr. Lombardi's honesty and professionalism I was able to achieve the best possible results! Best decision I made was choosing Dr. Lombardi and his staff! Meredith, his surgical PA was extremely helpful and the two of them were true perfection. Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?
me and my boyfriend went for botox and some filler. i wanted botox between eyebrows and dr. lombardi (female) injected botox everywhere but in that area, i wanted dark circles diminished and she injected filler in my cheeks which looks horrible, made my cheeks look fat and uneven (lumpy) and did nothing for dark undereye circles. boyfriend went for laser on nose for broken capilaries and the treatment did nothing. spent over 2000 and were very unhappy. the worst part is we sent an email to t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lombardi?

Insurance accepted