Learn about Dr. Lizarraga

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Video

Dr. Lizarraga's Experience

Dr. Lizarraga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Rhode Island Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Brown University Hospital
  • Rhode Island Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lizarraga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lizarraga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lizarraga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lizarraga's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lizarraga to family and friends
Dr. Lizarraga's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Great experience! I went to see Dr. Lizarraga for the first time and it was a very positive experience. Since childhood, I have always had a lot of anxiety over doctor's visits. However, Dr. Lizarraga was personal and the anxiety left quickly. He listened well and did not force any kind of treatment but was very methodical. He reduced my blood pressure medication from three pills to one. I have referred my wife to Dr. Lizarraga and she was impressed as well.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Very knowligeble compassionate. At times I think he feels my pain before I do. Listens very carefully. Never judges me. Always has a encouraging smile Never hesitates to seek advise from his specialty peers. He is a doctor I would send my mother to.
Lebanon, TN |
My family sees Dr. Lizarraga at the Frist Clinic. He is a really great doctor and I feel very comfortable recommending him and his staff. He listens and gives gentle advise. He is thorough with his exams. We feel fortunate to have him as our family doctor.
in lyles, TN |
I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Lizzarraga as my primary care doctor. He has a way of explaining my care that makes me understand. The staff is just as awesome as he is. I appreciate his punctuality, if your appointment is 8:30, he is in the room by 8:33. He took care of my grandfather until he passed. Dr. Lizzarraga wrote a letter to my father saying how sorry he was for his passing. That meant so much to my family.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Lizarraga has been my personal physician since February 2014, which is when my previous doctor closed his practice. I am very pleased with our relationship, as you can see by the way I ranked the items below. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone.
in Adairville, KY |
Very caring! Super Dr and staff!
in Madison, TN |
Dr. Lizarraga is the epitome of the highest quality of today's physicians. Dr.Lizarraga's friendly, yet completely professional, ability to communicate makes each visit very informative and enjoyable.
in Nashville, TN |
Very informative, polite and understandable. A great listener that would make any patient feel like they have known him for years. He epitomizes professionalism and compassion during every visit
Pikeville, TN |
Very professional and personable. He takes time to listen and does not make you feel rushed in any way:) Highly recommend!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Lizarraga is absolutely exceptional. He lives out everything he speaks of in his video. He is an active listener and is definitely a critical thinker who is kind and compassionate towards his patients. Last year, he literally saved my life when I came in for a physical. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a primary care physician.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I recently had to go to the hospital for adbomen pain. When they scanned me they found that I had Lymphoma. Dr. Lizarraga treated me for 1 1/2 years while I complained of a constant cough, unexplained loss of 80 lbs., and night chills. He NEVER suggested that I get scanned. I asked him directly, "Do I have cancer?" He said, "No, b/c it didn't show in your bloodwork." He must not have know Lymphoma doesn't sho in blood work. I'm leaving this review hoping that this doesn't happen to anyone else
He is a vevry good dr
Nashville, TN |
He is, by far, the best primary doctor I've ever had. These days, is hard to find a doctor who willingly takes the time to listen to their patients' concerns and needs, but Dr. Lizarraga does it in a natural and genuine way. He is respectful, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. William Lizarraga, MD?
Are you Dr. Lizarraga?

Network S
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care