Dr. Anthony Gregory, MD

Dr. Anthony Gregory, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Anthony Gregory, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Castleton, NY. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

1547 Columbia Tpke

Castleton, NY 12033

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care

Learn about Dr. Gregory

See how frequently Dr. Gregory performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Psoriasis
Skin Infections

Dr. Gregory's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Gregory does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Nc Hosps

Dr. Gregory has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gregory has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gregory does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gregory and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gregory's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gregory to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Gregory's Performance
Copake |
Terrible, he left my 85 year old grandmother alone in the exam room bleeding after a mole removal. My grandmother was concerned about the amount of blood and called out for help. No one came to check on her, even though she could hear them talking outside the door. Blood ran down her face and soaked through her sweater. When someone finally came in, they quickly stitched her before she was numbed. They were outside the door and DIDN'T respond to someone calling for help?!
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. is rude and unprofessional. Does not like to be questioned. When questioned he become visibly annoyed, angry and surly. Suggested we go somewhere else and left the room saying he wasn't going to talk to us anymore. When he returned he refused to perform an exam which was scheduled saying he didn't have time. He has a monopoly in Schenectady as the only other dermatologist is retiring , but in my opinion it is worth the drive to Albany, Clifton Park or Saratoga for another Dr.
Albany, NY |
This provider is a waste of time if you are looking for treatment, solutions or courtesy. I spent close to two hours in the waiting room, followed by half an hour of waiting in an exam room for him to take a history identical to the referral from my doctor and asking me to come back to do a test with the assistant present after she said that she couldn't do it at all. I was charged for the visit with any evaluation or service provided. The practice manager refuses to address the complaint.
East Chatham, NY |
The staff was unfriendly. I waited 45 mins to see Dr. Gregory. When I asked how long more I had to wait the staff seemed annoyed that I would ask and said the doctor is very busy. Then of course there is the wait in the examining. After close to one hour wait the visit with the doctor was less than 10 minutes and not what I would expect from a first time dermatology visit. He removed something but never explained exactly what he was removing and why and with what and then see you in 6 months.
in Hudson, NY |
My husband and I both had an excellent experience - he for clinical care and I for emotional support. The lesion on his face was dx as solar keratosis. The more I thought about it, the more concerned I was and wanted a confirmatory bx. They immediately scheduled a f/up apt and were incredibly supportive of me. They thoroughly explained the bx, and when the results came in, I was immediately called to relieve my concern. We could not be more pleased - with the outcome and with the PA and RN.
in Valatie, NY |
If you like to sit and wait at least 45 minutes past your appointment time then be put in a room and wait another 15-20 minutes, he's the doctor to see. I went there twice, walked out after 1 1/4 hrs of waiting. Will not return ever.
in Nassau, NY |
Figured it was time to get all my moles checked for my 30th birthday. Called and got in fairly quickly (within a week). Gregory checked all my moles and helped me with a treatment plan for my acne flare ups. He actually provided me solutions... compared to other dermatologists I've been to since I was a teenager. Let's hope everything works out.
Had an appointment, when I arrived I was told the Dr I was to see wasn't there but I could see Dr Gregory but he was 1 hour Behind schedule, seriously! A phone call informing me of that would have been the thing to do.i don't know what these doctors think, we can't just take time off from work .i made this appointment on a vacation day and not only did I not get this minor surgery done , I wasted a vacation day. Obviously they have to many patients and couldn't care less. Won't be going back the
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Gregory, MD?
Are you Dr. Gregory?