Dr. Anthony Flowers, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Bossier Family Medicine 2539 Viking Dr Ste 101 Bossier City, LA 71111 Get Directions
Dr. Anthony Flowers, MD
Dr. Anthony Flowers, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bossier City, LA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Flowers is affiliated with Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center.

Dr. Flowers' Experience

See how Dr. Flowers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Flowers

Dr. Flowers accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Flowers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Flowers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flowers to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Flowers' Performance
in Minden la |
Dr flowers was unconcerned about my urgent needs ,he was more interested in going hunting then caring for his patients.
Shreveport, LA |
I started seeing him a few months ago. He seems very kind and caring. He is also fairly easy to get in to see pretty quickly.
Bossier City, LA |
Poor attitude. Did not listen to my needs. Mis diagnosed me and Prescribed me uneccessary meds. He felt that he knew more about my body and my condition than I did and disregarded the info about my condition I provided him with. He seemed more concerned with my answers to his pre screen questions than the reason I originally Sat up the appointment. In summary Mr Flowers is unconcerned, unsympathetic, and unbeneficial to our community.
in Haughton, La |
Have been seeing Dr Flowers for about 2 yrs and find him to be an excellent physician. Dr Flowers takes the time to find out what's going on in your world as well as what is going on with your heath. I am very satisfied with the level of care I receive from him and the staff. I would recommend his services to anyone needing a primary care physician. My wife has now started seeing him for her health needs.
Bossier City, LA |
Dr Flowers truly cares for his patients. He listens to get to a solution rather than prescribing something to solve a symptom. I need a doctor to get to the source of my illness and he takes the time to do that. He cares about my time. I don't have to wait in the lobby for 30 minutes-hour to see him. His staff is just as awesome as he is. Highly recommended!
in Bossier City, Louisiana |
I first met Dr. Flowers when I went to the First Care facility one weekend because my family did not have a family doctor. He was thorough in his exam and explanations. I was so impressed with him that he's now become our family's family doctor. He's always thorough and genuinely cares about my and my family's well being. If you're looking for a family doctor this guy is definitely the way to go. In addition, the staff is just as friendly and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Flowers, MD?
Are you Dr. Flowers?

Compare Dr. Flowers

Dr. Flowers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Flowers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Flowers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT

Graduated in 2011

Dr. Flowers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flowers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Flowers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Flowers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.