Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Anthony Fasi, MD
Though he wasn't born in Michigan, Dr. Anthony Fasi has lived here since he was six years old. Having grown up in Traverse City, Dr. Fasi loves that he now gets a chance to treat patients from this community and finds he can relate to everyone, regardless of their background. Growing up, Dr. Fasi had dreams of becoming a science teacher. It wasn't until he met someone who was pursuing dental school and learned more about it that he realized he was interested in dentistry. He volunteered at an oral surgeon's office and discovered his love for the specialty. Oral surgery appealed to Dr. Fasi because of the unique surgical aspect that allowed him to do immediate reconstructions and other treatments on patients. He was intrigued by the idea that he could earn a degree in a field that allowed him to have an immediate and positive effect on patients' lives. He loves working in a practice where he can set his own goals and work every day towards achieving them with multiple patients. Being able to change someone's function — and even their whole life — with planning, forethought, and his surgical skills is what keeps Dr. Fasi loving his job.

2058 S State St Ste 100

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Fasi

It has always been my mission to treat patients with respect and care. I believe in a "family-style" approach to patient care, which means treating each patient as a member of my own family. Every patient should have a positive experience, and I strive to ensure they feel comfortable and at ease throughout their entire treatment.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Fasi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fasi has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member

Dr. Fasi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fasi to family and friends
Dr. Fasi's Performance
in Novi |
Dr. Fasi is the best dentist I ever met. He takes time to understand the concerns and gives the best advice possible . He is very passionate and excellent . I was frightened for my wisdom tooth extraction but seriously I don't feel any pain during extraction and it was so quick. I would highly recommend my friends and family to him. Thank you so much Dr. Fasi.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Byron Center, MI |
I saw Dr. Fasi after breaking a tooth. This caused an extraction to be necessary. I was seen urgently within 15 minutes of my dentist's call. Since I no longer live in the area where Dr Fasi practices, he made arrangements for me to see someone in the area I moved to, going out of his way to be helpful.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Morenci, MI |
He takes time with you, explaining everything that he is going to do. Very kind and caring.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Adrian, MI |
Dr. Fasi and his office staff were efficient, accommodating, informative and caring. Dental procedures involving surgery can be frightening and often times the patient is in discomfort. This office was able to work me in on a day when I really needed to have a dental problem addressed. Dr. Fasi and his assisting staff were kind, supportive and talked me through every step of the procedure. They did not rush and made sure my concerns were heard and addressed as they worked. Pain free! Low anxiety
in Plymouth, MI |
I found Dr. Fasi a very kind, caring and competent. My surgery was to be a complicated one, and having worked in dentistry myself for over 20 years, I knew what to expected. Dr. Fasi's good chairside manners put me at ease. He took his time and, as a result, my recovery was uneventful .Dr. Fasi was already recommended to extract my young granddaughter's "wisdom" teeth, that's how much confidence I have in him.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, Helen. We truly appreciate the kind words.
Five stars are not enough to describe how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Fasi and his staff. They were kind, compassionate, and professional, and Dr. Fasi really went above and beyond in making my procedure as positive and painless as possible. Overall, I have been incredibly surprised at how well my extraction and post-op course have been, and I would put my trust in Dr. Fasi again in a heartbeat should I or anyone in my family require an oral surgeon. Thank you again for the GREAT care!
Thank you for such a wonderful review, Andy. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Adrian |
Dr. Fasi was very professional, kind, considerate and thorough with my son and I. He gave an honest and educated opinion on my son's personal situation. His staff was very helpful and friendly. The aftercare was just as impressive. We had a very good experience with surgery which is good knowing that we will have to be returning for more in the future. Don't hesitate to give them a try!
in Tecumseh, MI |
Dr Fasi was great to work with and made my experience pleasant and comfortable! He was always willing to answer questions and follow up after the procedure as well!
Jonesville, MI |
very happy with Dr fasi on time and explained everything
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
Dearborn, MI |
I met Dr. Fasi and staff when I was told my front and center tooth could not be repaired and had to be removed. Needless to say I was very upset. Dr. Fasi was reassuring and compassionate. He took the time to explain the process, and the time involved with the procedure. I would will certainly refer friends and family have Dr. Fasi for any oral surgery.
in Adrian, MI |
Dr. Fasi and Lindsay, his assistant, were professional, compassionate, kind, and very patient. I am phobic about getting my teeth extracted but these 2 great professionals made it easy for me. They talked me through and went the extra mile which is such a plus in healthcare today. I did not feel like a number or inconvenience. I will recommend Dr. Fasi and Lindsay to all my friends who need dental care. I will NEVER go to anyone else! They are the best in dental healthcare!!!!
in Onsted, MI |
He and his staff were friendly and knowledgeable. They put my 12 yr old at ease. It was a relaxed but completely professional atmosphere. The procedure was flawless and follow up calls were made and questions answered immediately.
Livonia, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Fasi any time, he was wonderful. I'm afraid of needles Dr. Fasi reassured me everything would be fine and it was. He was compassionate, he talked me through what the next step would be (the entire procedure). I mean he was awesome, friendly, funny and Dr. Fasi made sure I was comfortable and okay. It was a very good experience and that's saying a lot trusting some one with a needle going in my mouth.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Fasi, MD?

Visit Dr. Fasi