Dr. Anthony Echo, MD

Dr. Anthony Echo, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Male

Dr. Anthony Echo, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in plastic surgery, neurosurgery, and more.

The Institute for Reconstructive Surgery

6560 Fannin St Ste 2220

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Echo

See how frequently Dr. Echo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reduction
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Echo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Echo "As a double fellowship trained plastic surgeon, I have trained at some of the most prestigious institutions in the country and brought these skill sets back to Houston, TX. I specialize in complex peripheral nerve surgery, which includes the surgical treatment of migraine headaches, brachial plexus injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve tumors, and other peripheral nerve related conditions."

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chronic Groin Pain
  • Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nerve Cancer
  • Nerve Injury
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Tumors

• Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Washington University in St. Louis/Barnes-Jewish Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Aspetar in Doha, Qatar (Atheletic Groin Pain/Sports Hernia/Core Muscle Injury Externship)
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Echo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Echo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Echo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Echo's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Echo to family and friends

Dr. Echo's Performance

Dr Echo is doing repair to my badly damaged bracial nerves. He and his surgical staff are the best I have ever delt with. I highly recommend him and his bedside manor
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I'm BRCA1 positive. I had ovarian cancer in 2015-16 with 6 rounds of chemo. November 2016 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr Echo did my breast reconstruction after my double mastectomy. He made sure I understood every step that was to take place pre-OR, during surgery and post-op. Dr. Echo...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
He did not want to hear my opinions about what I wanted, or what I didn't want, from my results. Simply because I had gathered photos of what I liked (which he refused to look at), he basically suggested that I see another surgeon. Very passive aggressive and cold. His PA was very kind, warm, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option9

I am sorry that you felt that I was not able to provide you with the service that you had hoped for. That is never the goal. I take great pride in my profession and want the best for all of my patients. This includes situations such as yours, where I would not be able to deliver the surgical result/outcome that you were expecting from the photographs that you shown me. Which was the reason I had recommended a few other surgeons in the area, who may have been able to help.

Dr. Echo is a great doctor. I was very emotional through the process of my treatment as I was very scared. He and his staff were very kind to me and took time to explain things to me in a simple language that I could understand. I would highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Dr Echo performed hernia repair, abdominal and breast surgery on me. The treatment I received was outstanding. I'm very happy with how I was dealt with before, during and after surgery. The results are amazing. Dr Echo is highly skilled and professional. I would recommend him to everyone!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0