Dr. Anthony Echo, MD

Dr. Anthony Echo, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

As a double fellowship trained plastic surgeon, I have trained at some of the most prestigious institutions in the country and brought these skill sets back to Houston, TX. I specialize in complex peripheral nerve surgery, which includes the surgical treatment of migraine headaches, brachial plexus injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve tumors, and other peripheral nerve related conditions.Read more

Dr. Echo's Experience

See how Dr. Echo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Echo

Dr. Echo accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Echo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Echo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Echo to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Echo's Performance
in Pinehurst, TX |
I'm BRCA1 positive. I had ovarian cancer in 2015-16 with 6 rounds of chemo. November 2016 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr Echo did my breast reconstruction after my double mastectomy. He made sure I understood every step that was to take place pre-OR, during surgery and post-op. Dr. Echo answered all my question, understood my fears and cared about my feelings. I would highly recommend Dr. Echo!!
in Houston, TX |
He did not want to hear my opinions about what I wanted, or what I didn't want, from my results. Simply because I had gathered photos of what I liked (which he refused to look at), he basically suggested that I see another surgeon. Very passive aggressive and cold. His PA was very kind, warm, and attentive though.
I am sorry that you felt that I was not able to provide you with the service that you had hoped for. That is never the goal. I take great pride in my profession and want the best for all of my patients. This includes situations such as yours, where I would not be able to deliver the surgical result/outcome that you were expecting from the photographs that you shown me. Which was the reason I had recommended a few other surgeons in the area, who may have been able to help.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Echo is a great doctor. I was very emotional through the process of my treatment as I was very scared. He and his staff were very kind to me and took time to explain things to me in a simple language that I could understand. I would highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr Echo performed hernia repair, abdominal and breast surgery on me. The treatment I received was outstanding. I'm very happy with how I was dealt with before, during and after surgery. The results are amazing. Dr Echo is highly skilled and professional. I would recommend him to everyone!!
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Echo, MD?

Dr. Echo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Echo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Echo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Echo's Board Certifications

Completed in 2012

University Of Nevada, Reno

Graduated in 2001

• Other Education
    Aspetar In Doha, Qatar (Atheletic Groin Pain/Sports Hernia/Core Muscle Injury Externship)

Completed in 2016

Dr. Echo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Echo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Nerve Reconstruction
  • Nerve Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peripheral Nerve Decompression