Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD

Neurosurgery •  Male • Age 47

Dr. D'Ambrosio

Neurosurgeons of New Jersey

1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. D'Ambrosio has more experience with Neuro-oncology than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. D'Ambrosio to book an appointment.

Dr. D'Ambrosio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. D'Ambrosio

Dr. D'Ambrosio?
What People Say About Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD
very good
Peter H. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
In my experience with Dr D he was not only great with performing surgery but also caring and made me feel comfortable with what was going to happen. He is so easy to talk to and explains everything. I felt very safe with him! He’s the BEST!
Janet D. – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Dr D’Ambrosio is excellent at diagnosing and surgery! He is also very patient and kind and a wonderful person!!!
Anonymous – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Very positive experience with Dr. D’Ambrosio. He was extremely personable and was beyond knowledgeable in his field. He is a true professional who made me feel 1000% comfortable as he took the time to explain, listen and answer all my questions for my medical condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Our heartfelt thanks to Dr. D’Ambrosio and his entire staff of assistants and nurses.
I. Cavero - NJ - January 15, 2020 – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio was highly recommended to us after finding out that I had a Pituitary Tumor that needed to be removed. He is very professional and knowledgeable. You could tell that he had read my MRI report and was well informed about my case before my visit. He clearly explained what would need to be done and answered all our questions. My wife and I felt very comfortable and knew right away that we would be in good hands. Surgery was successful and his personal visits post op along with his team of supporting Hospital Staff at Valley were simply amazing. Our sincere and heartfelt thanks to Dr. D'Ambrosio, his entire staff of Assistants, Nurses and Coordinators for their exemplary professionalism and compassion. He is definitely a role model for all interns and future neurosurgeons to follow. Thanks a mil for your excellent care!!
Rusi Press, Ramsey, NJ – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Best surgeon ever! Always professional and beyond exceptional. I recommend Dr. D'Ambrosis without reservations.
Tammy Felton in Wyckoff, NJ – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Dr. D'Ambrosio recently treated me for a subdural hematoma. His knowledge and expertise helped me make a full recovery. The whole injury was a very stressful and painful process on my family and I. However, his offices and practice always made themselves available at many hours of the day to answer questions and concerns on my injury. Additionally, he visited me personally while I was placed in the ICU at Valley hospital several times to help explain all of my treatments and procedures. His trea
Jake in Hawthorne NJ – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
This is the nicest doctors I have ever met. He took a lot of time to explain the treatment options, for my medical condition. I have been a nurse for 25 years and never met a more down to earth and knowledgeable doctor. His office staff and colleagues were also so kind and took a lot of time with me.
Linda schickram in Verona, NJ – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Five years ago (2012) a tumor was discovered in my brain and an hour later I met Dr. D'Ambrosio. When he came into the ER to introduce himself to my husband and me and explain what was going to happen I felt completely at ease. I'll never forget him telling me, with a smile, "And I won't shave your head." Competence is expected. But Dr. D'Ambrosio goes beyond with his kindness, his obvious caring, and the way he makes you feel like you are his only patient. A gem!
Jolynn Parnham in Decatur, GA – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
A very fine neurosurgeon. He is highly skilled, very thorough, and gives attention to details with precision. Best surgical experience ever! I will be always grateful to him for making such a wonderful difference in my life!
Roxanne Davis in Oakland, NJ – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable and gifted.... and has the best personality to make you feel completely comfortable, confident and trusting in his expertise and your treatment. Upbeat and encouraging. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor.
Patricia Diaz in Paramus, NJ – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
Truly a magnificent doctor, I can't begin to describe how this man saved my life! I was wheeled into his office after rupturing my L4 & L5 and severing my S2 & S3, which caused paralysis from my waste down, including loss of bladder and bowel function. After my surgery I was up walking around that night with the help of a walker, my prognosis 95% recovery!!!! 6 years and 1 month later I am running my first marathon, this fall! This man truly has the hands of an angel!
Tracy C. in Clifton, NJ – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?
I just recently had surgery with Dr. D' Ambrosio at Valley Hospital. He and his staff are wonderful to work with. They are very kind and trusting. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone that needs surgery in the future!!!!!!!
Ridgewood, NJ – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. D'Ambrosio?

Our care philosophy is centered around bringing clarity and compassionate care to our patients and their loved ones. Each one of our doctors has dedicated his or her career to being an expert in a specific sub-specialty within neurosurgery. We feel t...

• Neurosurgery