Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD

Houston Methodist Facial Plastic Surgery

6550 Fannin St Ste 1703 Houston, TX 77030 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brissett with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center.

Dr. Brissett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brissett

Dr. Brissett

Dr. Brissett is an extremely trustworthy doctor. He is very caring, compassionate and will fairly evaluate his patient's medical conditions. He really listens and gives it his all.
Olivia R. – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Dr. Brissett's talent and efficiency is excellent. He cares for each of his patients and his team stays involved until the patients heal.
Walt Albright – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Brissett for reconstructive plastic surgery after suffering a very severe dog bite on my mouth and cheek. It is difficult to find the words to thank he and his staff for their encouragement, support, and care during that ordeal - Dr. Brissett quite literally gave me back my smile. Dr. Brissett is top of his field, yet still humbles himself to his work. He listened to my concerns and always took the time to explain what steps he would take to restore competence (making sure my mouth functioned) and aesthetics (making me look pretty). I trust his abilities and expertise beyond measure, and he exceeded all of my expectations for healing from this injury. Also, his office staff has been with him for years and they are wonderful! Look no further, he and his staff are the very best.
Darcy – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Anthony Brissett’s since 2015. Simply put, he is the only person I will now trust with my face. I’ve had both surgical procedures and minor cosmetic rejuvenation. I loved the changes, healed quickly, and no one was the wiser. My best friend probably stated it best: “I wouldn’t have known except you told me. You look like you-only better.” When I’ve had fillers done, I barely bruise if at all. Since starting with Dr. Brissett, I’ve referred friends, students, my husband, and my mother-in-law to him. Dr. Brissett was recommended to me by a well renowned surgeon initially, so I fully expected him to be a wonderfully skilled physician. However, I never expected him to be so warm and caring; hands down he has the best bedside manner I’ve ever seen in a medical professional. Likewise, his staff is amazing: Roxanna, Andrea, Regina, and Rachel are so friendly and accommodating; Annie (his esthetician) does fabulous work as well! Do yourself a favor - book an appt!
Lacey – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
I am a patient of Dr. Brissett. I had a lower face lift and neck lift on December 17, 2019. Dr. Brissett, Regina, Andrea, Roxanne, Rachel, Annie and his entire staff have been amazing. Dr. Brissett is truly an artist in his work. When I met with Dr. Brissett, he listened to me and understood what I was concerned about. All of my expectations have been met and I am so grateful to him for fixing my problem which I was so self conscious about. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Brissett as he has all of the finest qualities you will find in a person and in someone who will be working on your face. I will forever be grateful to him.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Dr. Brissett took over my case in 2006 when I moved to Houston. In the 13+ years we have been together, he has remained a constant advocate for my continued care - which is residual paralysis/nerve damage & spasms due to 2 Bell's Palsy events in my early 30s. In that time, he and his team have always been consistent (and exceptional) in their delivery and care. Dr. Brissett was familiar with all facets of my issue/case and took the time to contact my previous surgeon. He is also one of the kindest people I have ever met who has a genuine heart in his care. From my first phone call (after an internet search for someone who understood my specific issue) to Andrea (Dr. B's Sr. Patient Care Coordinator) - who quickly got my on his schedule - I knew I was in great hands. She was knowledgeable about my issue and her welcoming tone let me know I had come to the right place - fast forward to 2019 and she is still with Dr. Brissett. Love his staff - especially Regina and Annie! (always there)
D. Scott – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Dr Brissett does my general cosmetic maintenance and recently did a lower facelift. I have had friends look bruised and sore for weeks. I only had one very slight bruise on my neck because of his impeccable methods. The results are natural and I couldn’t be more pleased. A friend said “you look like you but rested and brighter.” The experience was made that much better by his staff - Regina and her kind and thorough assistance. Annie and her massages to help with swelling. Andrea always being a phone call away, making sure that you understand what is to take place and, generally, just being the cog that keeps things humming. A phenomenal doctor and a phenomenal staff behind him.
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Brissett and his team. I think he is brilliant!!! I've been to him twice for fillers and the difference is nothing short of miraculous! Seriously if you want to turn back the hands of time go see Dr. Brissett you'll be ecstatic you did!! His team is fantastic; a reflection of him. I can't wait to return!!
Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Prompt and efficient. I never feel rushed when I come in for an appointment. The office staff is warm and professional....Dr. Brissett is awesome.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Madeline Bunch – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brissett's for numerous years. Dr. Brissett is not only a great plastic surgeon but he also has a wonderful personality and cares about his patients. I have had a couple of facial surgeries performed by Dr. B and have undergone rejuvenation procedures. My husband has had eyelid/forehead surgery and is very pleased with the results. You couldn't ask for better. His staff is great. It's a pleasure going there.
Elizabeth Burger – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Mediocre experience overall. Not the most professional place, except for the woman at the front, Roxanna. The billing department woman is totally incompetent.
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you for sharing your comment with us. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Dr. Brisket is an excellent doctor and lovely person however he stays so busy that I wouldn’t recommend him if there was any sort of follow up since he stays quite busy. Several times I’ve had to forgo my follow up time since I was unable to make an appointment for 2 months out and then it becomes too late and we have to start over again. He is a very good plastic surgeon; I’ve seen his work, and would recommend him for that type of procedure but not for services that require maintenance visit
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jackie in Houston , TX – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
He is a great professional doctor, he don’t need any stupid tests to diagnose a deviated sectum I went to a different doctor and they put a camera all the way almost to my throat charge me 300.00 for the procedure just to tell me, my nose have a problem. Doctor Brisset with a simple like needle nose check my nose and schedule me for cirgury. He is very good on what he does he is confident and his staff is great. I been a patient of him since he was at Baylor college of medicine.
Rodrigo Perales in Spring, TX – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Dr. Brissett is simply one of the most caring and talented Reconstrucive-ENT physicians in the Texas Medical Center. He is a consummate ptofessional, as is his awesome office staff. I highly recommend Dr. Anthony Brissett.
Houston, TX – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?
Dr. Brissett is a kind, wonderfully competent doctor. He explained everything fully and I felt very comfortable that my son was in the best hands possible. My son got an excellent result from a very bad scalp injury. Today, the scars are not visible.
Houston, TX – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Brissett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brissett?