Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio, MD

Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Bonfiglio is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose areas of professional interest include general dermatologic diseases, including acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis, as well as the detection and treatment of skin cancers.

Forefront Dermatology - Mequon

10303 N Port Washington Rd Ste 101

Mequon, WI 53092

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bonfiglio

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Bonfiglio's Experience

Dr. Bonfiglio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Folliculitis
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea

• Narrow Band UVB Light for Vitiligo
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Bonfiglio has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Medical Association, Member
  • Wisconsin Dermatological Society, Member
  • Wisconsin State Medical Society, Member

Dr. Bonfiglio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonfiglio to family and friends
Dr. Bonfiglio's Performance
in Mequon, wi |
Professional...not rushed...always asks if I understand the procedure..does not push treatments or products...efficient staff and friendly
in New Berlin, WI |
I've been very satisfied with with my experiences with Dr. Bonfiglio over the years. He takes time to explain what he is is looking for, what treatments are available, and the effectiveness of each. as a retired senior not yet eligible for Medicare, he has offered some alternative methods of obtaining treatment drugs that are more cost effective than going through my insurance provider.
in Meqwuon, WI |
I've been a patient of Dr. Bonfiglio for the past 15years. He has successfully treated me for various different basal cell cancers on my face. Whenever I suspect that I have a new lesion and I call his office for an appointment and explain the reason for my needing one, I have always been scheduled within several days of my request. Dr. Bonfiglio is always very warm, personable and compassionate, and he explains things clearly and thoroughly. He's an excellent dermatologist.
in Mequon, WI |
A doctor I have had for close to twenty years...caring...empathetic ...and professional.. one of the few doctors in my life I have total confidence in!
Milwaukee, WI |
Tried Dr Bonfiglio for my annual skin exam. Nothing good, nothing bad. Dr. did not use any magnification or special lighting for the exam as my prior doctors had. I am not shy, but as a male patient, the young lady does not need to be in the room when I strip down to my boxers for the exam. I'm not sure how thorough the exam can be when the doctor only peeks into your boxers,
in Menomonee Falls, WI |
I found Dr Bonfiglio and his staff to be top notch in analyzing and treating my skin problem. I would recommend to anyone seeking a doctor specializing in dermatology that Dr Anthony Bonfiglio should be your doctor. Respectfully, Daniel Suliafu
Thiensville, WI |
I found Dr. B to be knowledgeable, courteous and empathetic and will continue to seek out his care in the future.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Bonfiglio takes the time to give you a thorough exam, listens to your concerns, and answers all your questions. He is not in a hurry to see the next patient. I have been seeing him for about 30 years.
in Menomonee Falls, WI |
Dr Bonfiglio's knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment is unparralled. His staff is organized, cheerful and always professional. My psoriasis has diminished significantly since meeting him.
Brownsville, WI |
As always, prompt, efficient, thorough, businesslike, proffesional. Addresses all concerns and answers all questions. Excellent, friendly staff.
Milwaukee, WI |
My children see Dr. Bonfiglio for acne treatment. He always has a plan and if something is not working, he is willing to suggest an alternative. Without having to ask, he provides information/programs that offer low to no cost on prescriptions. Scheduling with this office is the easiest when compared to all other medical appointments I have had to make.
in Bayside, WI |
Very knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. I was referred by another patient and was very pleased.
in Milwaukee, WI |
The doctor was patient and attentive. Had answers to all my questions. Definitely recommend
in Wisconsin |
Yes. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Thiensville, WI |
Friendly, calm demeanor, which is especially helpful when dealing with severe skin conditions.
in Mequon, WI |
Excellent doctor and very professional!!
in Germantown, WI |
Very knowledgeable and personable. He has been treating my teenage daughter for acne. I highly recommend Dr. Bonfiglio.
Cordele, GA |
I have gone to Dr Bonfiglio for many years. He is thorough and professional.
Milwaukee, WI |
Extremely efficient and friendly staff - I've never had to wait past my appointment time. Dr. Bonfiglio is kind and gives very clear explanations about procedures and reasons for doing them. He is thorough yet quick.
Mequon, WI |
Very thorough, explained medication and did not seemed rushed.
in River Hlls, WI |
Up to date with experience. Was straight forward and gave me excellent advice. Yes I would recommend him.
Mequon,WI |
He is illogical. When I went in with an issue, he should have taken a scraping sample. He did not. He tried to cure it but his cure failed. A month later, when the cure was not working, I asked if he could have the scrape sample taken and tested to see what kind of problem I have and he says "too late now. We should have done it first time". Huh? He does not explain what each medicine he gave was for. He is very illogical and I would not see him again nor would I recommend him.
in Brown Deer, WI |
Dr. Bonifglio keeps me informed at every step of the way concerning the procedure that he's performing with me.
in Milwaukee, WI |
He is a caring doctor and gives the patient all the information we need. I would gladly recommend him to others.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. B is very thorough and informative.
in Mequon |
Dr. Bonfiglio is very professional and takes the time to do a thorough job.
in Milwaukee, WI |
i began my association with dr morris meister as a dermatologist. when morris retired he told me that he never thought he would take on an associate because he was unsure of their practices. he said of his new young partner dr bonfiglio that he was the most skilled and honorable doctor he knew and that i should trust what ever he said to me. i find dr bonfiglio to be my favorite doctor because i feel he has a real interest in my health and well being
in Milwaukee Wisconsin blabk |
My mother. And entire family has been Dr. B patients for years Dr B treated me since I was 13 and currently today .. A Great Dermatologist!!!!!
in Milwaukee, WI53223 |
I was a patient of his years ago and have returned to this area for his services again. I am very happy so far with the results. I would certainly recommend him to others. Gerda j Hayter
Thiensville, WI |
Dr. Bonfiglio was very kind and took time answering many many questions. Would highly recommend him for any dermatology care.
in Cedarburg, WI |
Very impressed with Dr. Bonfiglio's careful and thoughtful inspecting, analyzing and, when needed, operating in a thoroughly professional manner. I have great confidence in his recommendations and highly commend him to others.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Very knowledgeable dermatologist. I have seen Dr Bonfiglio for more than a decade. I trust his diagnosis 100%. I would recommend Dr Bonfiglio to anyone with skin issues.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio, MD?

Visit Dr. Bonfiglio

Dr. Bonfiglio accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.