Dr. Anthony Bernens, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

John Muir Medical Group 1450 Treat Blvd # 120B Walnut Creek, CA 94597 Get Directions
Dr. Anthony Bernens, MD
As your primary care physicians, we at Cornerstone Primary Care offer personalized medical care to meet your needs and help you navigate the complexities of health care to obtain optimal health. We believe in building better health together.

Dr. Bernens' Care Philosophy

My philosophy of practicing medicine is building better health care together. I feel that in order to be a healer, I need to develop a healthy doctor-patient relationship where I believe in you and you believe in me. My medical school training was in Ohio at Boonshaft Wright State University Medical School and Internal Medicine Residency training at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, California, and I have been practicing medicine for over 21 years. I feel as a doctor I can act as a consultant to you and your health and well being. I can offer longer appointments of 30 to 60 minutes to listen to your stories. I want to give you a more caring approach and more empathy to provide a highly personalized approach to your medical care. I want my patients like you to be healthy, fun people living life to its fullest. The ability and honor to be a part of your life as your primary care physician drives me to get up every day as a doctor and to make a difference in your life.

Dr. Bernens' Experience

See how Dr. Bernens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bernens

Dr. Bernens accepts 33 insurance carriers

Dr. Bernens is now accepting new patients
John Muir Medical Group1450 Treat Blvd # 120B
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
(925) 296-9746Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bernens has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bernens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bernens to family and friends
3.7
based on 6 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Bernens' Performance
    GOOD
in Concord, CA |
My wife and I had been satisfied patients for more than 15 yrs. as we aged (we are in our 80's) my wife developed a number of maladies which seemed to be increasingly challenging to the doctor. At one time he recommend she be set aside under palliativecare, which was strongly rejected. He finally, with no discussion nor warning sent a letter terminating our relationship telling us to get another doctor. I do not believe he any longer subscribes to the oath he took when he became a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bernens, MD?
Are you Dr. Bernens?

Compare Dr. Bernens

Dr. Bernens says...

As your primary care physicians, we at Cornerstone Primary Care offer personalized medical care to meet your needs and help you navigate the complexities of health care to obtain optimal health. We believe in building better health together.

Dr. Bernens' Care Philosophy

Dr. Bernens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Bernens has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bernens' Board Certifications

University Of California Davis

Completed in 1997

The Ohio State Univ

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Bernens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bernens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage