Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Benenati

Benenati Foot and Ankle Care Center

46591 Romeo Plank Rd Ste 104 Macomb, MI 48044

Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Macomb, MI and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1991 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Benenati accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Benenati has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(586) 416-3668Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Benenati's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sever's Disease
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

I have a love and passion for helping people I specialize in Reconstruction and Ankle replacement ,Diabetic foot and Ankle, Limb Salvage and Advanced Diabetic wound care. Benenati Foot and Ankle Centers established 20 yrs ago with one goal in mind ma...

• Podiatry

4.3

Dr. Benenati?
Dr. Benenati's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM
Went to see Dr. Benenati for the first time today. I have been dealing with a problem for several years that was causing daily foot pain. I was greeted by a very polite, friendly staff. Then Dr. Benenati came into the room. I explained my problem and he say's "we'll take care of that". Well, by the time I walked out of the office, I thought I had a new foot! I'm thinking, why didn't I see this guy years ago. For the first time in years, I am walking pain free. Thank you Dr. Benenati!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Dr. Benenati performed bunionectomy surgery on my left & right foot in May '99 & August '99 respectively. Both surgeries + healing went very well. Fast forward to July 2018, I suffered a horrendous fall/injury that ruptured my Achilles. Dr. Benenati was called to the ER & he remembered me from my surgeries in '99! Dr. B was informative, professional, supportive, did EXCELLENT work to repair my Achillles and he & his staff have helped me tremendously each step of the way throughout my healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Wait time is terrible. If you have an appointment at 2 you may be seen at 3-3:30. After you listen to him talk to other older patients for long periods of time your appointment will feel extremely rushed . Once he comes to see you he will begin walking towards the door. After three visits and over $500 in co-pays (I cannot afford) the same condition since the first day I began with him. I am in so much pain and only prescribed Mobic. If your name is Italian it may help. He never remembers you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
My heel pain was eliminated with one shot. Great doctor and very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
If you need a foot doctor i suggest you go and see Dr.Benenati in St.clair Shores. He is an awesome doct that gives you the best care that he can. His staff in the office is very nice and polite and helps you with what they need to help you with. I went to see him on tuesday for my ankle and i had surgery on friday. He did an awesome job. You can not even tell that i broke it. So if you know anyone that needs a foot doctor or surgeon suggest Dr.Benenati. Lisa Luker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Don't be in a hurry .. depending on who he is treating you can be waiting an hour (that's just part of the unknown of who may need a lot of his time because of unforeseen problems) My advice call and see if he is running late before you leave your home. Staff is very nice and he was as well but I did let him know I wasn't thrilled about the wait. I will be having surgery on a couple weeks. Hope to have something positive to say!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
I'm very active and when I went to Dr. Benenati with foot pain he touched it for less than a second and knew just what it was. He explained it very well and made me feel at ease about everything I was to expect along with surgery. He takes each case personal with care down to the very last stitch as not to leave a scare. I was so pleased with him, his skills, his office staff they are all great and the after care and follow up visits. So if your looking for a foot Dr. He's the one. Thank You..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Dr Benenati is a great podiatrist. I had severe nail fungus for years. After just 3 laser treatments, my fungus is completely gone and my toes look better than they ever have. His staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant and the overall experience was amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Benenati to all of my friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
I have recommended DR. Anthony to people who have become his patients, DR. Anthony Benenati has been my DR. & the 1st surgery was on both feet at same time & lasted over 25yrs & just had surgery on Dec.9th on left ankle which was serious and I'am now walking normal. Thank you DR. Benenati your the best. I recommend DR. Anthony Benenati Highly, a very compassionate DR. who cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
I can't even imagine why in the world this doctor would receive anything less than five stars. From start to finish of my treatment he was very attentive and listened to all of my concerns and answered every last question. He took his time and I never felt rushed. The staff is amazing too, friendly and very informative. I have sent family members and friends to him and they all said what a wonderful experience they had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
After a hour wait, Dr.Benenate came in RM. l am trying to tell him about first fall down my steps never ask me about it told him l was in a boot 3 weeks , fell down steps again and my feet and ankles are in so much pain told him l was taking ibuprofen 800 he said no. talking to me walking out of room needed x rays.. all is fine l think it is in your back he sending me for EMG on back, yes l have bad back but my feet and ankles after fall pain pain cry in pain, no sleep go to Dr Shaw the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
I hadn't a great experience with Dr. Benenati. Quick and painless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
I have been a patient for Dr. Benenati for eight years. From our first meeting until my most recent appointment today, Dr. Benenati has been most professional in his demeanor and takes the time always to thoroughly explain options for your particular situation. He takes his time and makes you feel very comfortable and answers any questions you may have. His staff is WONDERFUL and pleasant. I have been to other podiatrists...Dr. Benenati and his staff are far SUPERIOR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Dr. Benenati is a superb and personable professional in his field. My recent experience with this physician when I twisted my ankle on a treadmill and woke up to unbearable pain in my foot, not to mention it was swollen and I couldn’t 'walk. I was referred to Dr. Benenati by a family friend who spoke highly of his work. I called Saturday as a new patient and was scheduled an appointment within 1 hour! As I walked in the office I was greeted by Maria who was very professional and polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Dr. Benenati is an awesome awesome doctor he is truly one of a kind his cheerful demeanor had me very relaxed the first time i met him and he made me feel like he was treating a member of his family his one on one time with me was super he filled me in on tings i needed to know about and ways to help maintain my foot health this man is truly remarkable I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM to anyone who need a great foot doctor i know i picked mine thank you doc. Paul Ward
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
My daughter has surgery on her foot in November of 2014 at U OF M and her foot and it has turned out worse then when she went. We came to see Dr. Benenati and he agreed to fix it. Surgery date was September 16th 2016 and we came back for check up today and change cast. OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE WE COULD TELL ON JUST LOOKING AT IT ALONE. I'm so excited myself for her especially going to buy shoes to fit better and NOT TO BE IN ANYMORE PAIN. She's in tears with excitement and I'm so HAPPY FOR HER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Working on an assembly line 10 hours a day,with golfball sized bunions,left me in excruciating pain..I met with Dr benenati who explained that we could try conservative treatments and see if that would help..steroid injections gave little relief & surgery was scheduled..amazing..should have done it years ago!I refer Dr benenati to all my friends & family with foot problems. He is no nonsense & to the point,and gave me a thorough understanding of the procedure and recovery time.big thumbs up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
Dr. Benenati has done several surgeries on my feet. It's been six years since my first operation and do not have any problems with the toe joints or fusion area. I am planning to have him do a fusion on my other foot soon. He remembers his patients' names and problems which is rare among doctors. I highly recommend him and his surgical skills to any one who asks me about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
This doctor screwed up my father in law's feet so badly that he refuses to go to podiatrists any longer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Benenati, DPM?
I had surgery on my foot that left in constant pain. Dr Benenati said he could fix it and after getting my hopes up that it could be fixed, he told me he didn't want to get involved. Wow, I thought doctors were healers.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Benenati?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Benenati treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital