Dr. Anthony Bared, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Dr. Bared

Jeffrey Epstein MD

6280 Sunset Dr Ste 504 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Anthony Bared, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Coral Gables Hospital and South Miami Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bared to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bared with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Kendall Regional Medical Center today at (305) 440-1488.

These providers are on the medical staff of Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bared's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bared

Dr. Bared?
  • Explained conditions well (39)
  • Listened & answered questions (39)
  • Staff friendliness (39)
  • Long wait times (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Dr. Bared did my daughter's otoplasty, correction of prominent ears. He did an absolutely great job, and the recovery was easier than expected. Dr. Bared is a nice, calm, professional, and trustworthy surgeon. I would go back to him for another surgery.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Dr. Bared and his staff were amazing! Danielle Guidi, his patient advisor, worked to schedule a convenient appointment. The entire office treated me very courteous and professional. I went in for an earlobe repair and could not be happier with the results. I would highly recommend this office for any of your facial plastic surgery needs.
Patti Webb – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
I had scheduled a rhinoplasty with Dr. Bared after visiting him twice for consultations. Unfortunately, he doesn't live up to his word.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ken in Miami, FL – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Amazing surgeon and very gentle! I can now say I would only trust my face to Dr. Bared’s skilled hands. He exceeded my expectations with removing old scar tissue from my delicate upper lip area that had been botched by bad lip filler years ago and also performed upper bleph to tighten my eyelids. I traveled to him and was not disappointed! Danielle was so helpful with setting up my virtual consultation and surgery date. Highly recommended!!!
Reinette S. – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Excellent physician who cared about me as a person. I highly recommend dr Bared.
David in Miami, fl – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
When I think of Dr. Bared it practically moves me to tears.Underneath his soft-spoken humility lives an aseptically and aesthetically meticulous surgeon.This amazing surgeon falls into a category reserved for a small handful of remarkable surgeons-innately born to do this.I had contemplated and wanted to have rhinoplasty for several years.Sufficed to say he far exceeded all of my highest expectations, and then some.I can honestly say, that this was for me, far and above, the best decision.
Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
. I flew to Miami in the morning and had the procedure. Dr. Bared did an excellent job! He was very personable and explained everything. I underwent surgery and his tech Danny was very helpful with a great sense of humor. Results are excellent! Dr. Bared is very talented with a great eye and that makes for the best plastic surgeons! He even personally called me to see how I was feeling the next day. My lips are just about back to normal and I wish I had done the procedure earlier!
Atlanta, GA – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
I highly recommended Dr. Bared for anybody considering a rhinoplasty!!! Dr. Bared exceeded my expectations for my rhinoplasty. I am now 2 months post-op and the results look very natural. From the time of my first phone call to my consultation to my follow ups, Dr. Bared and the office staff were very friendly and professional. During the surgery, Dr. Bared even spent an extra 90 minutes to ensure that I would have a beautiful result that would last the rest of my life (I forgot the terminology)
Alex in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
This doctor is phenomenal! Communication with pictures is very helpful! Doctor Bared has the best hands for stitches! He was made for this profession! Hands down, absolutely amazing work with the stitches! I can't stress this enough, the sutures were done very delicately and with a lot of precision! I'm super happy with the outcome. The shape (both front & side profile) came out extremely well, as expected and discussed. I would recommend him to anyone too. I can't express enough how happy I am!
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
My experience from my surgery through Dr. Bared's office was EXCELLENT from start to finish!!The office staff made the process very smooth. Dr. Bared explained all the details about my procedure. Even though my case was challenging for him he surpassed my expectations. Dr. Bared's professionalism, meticulous techniques, and excellent bed side manner made me recommend his services without a doubt.
Icel Betancourt in Miami, FL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
I had been to other consults before I got to Dr. Bared.... and I knew immediately he was the man for the job! He is polite and courteous and listened to all my concerns. His staff is great and always made me feel well taken care of... even long after my surgery! The results were everything and more. I can't explain to you enough how amazing my nose turned out. He truly has a gift for rhinoplasty. Love love love!!! My mom even wants to go to him now! Haha
Lauren A. in Miami, FL – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
My results from the rhinoplasty Dr. Bared performed have surpassed my expectations! Dr. Bared was able to address my concerns and put me at ease from our first visit. He was both understanding and kind. After research, I realized that his training had been with a world-renowned rhinoplasty surgeon, separating him from the other doctors I was considering. It has been a year since surgery and my results are just what i wanted. If you are looking fora kind, knowledgeable and talented doc, he is it!
Catalina in Miami, FL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
I'm 50 years old. I thought long and hard about getting a hair transplant. Choosing a qualified doctor with a reasonable price was a priority. I waited months to see the results before I made any judgement. Dr. A. Bared was just the right person. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and bedside manners. My hair looks natural. It looks great. His whole staff really cares. Before, during and after the procedure. Dr Bared definitely was the right choice. I would recommend Dr. Bared
Arturo in Miami, Florida – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my rhinoplasty. Dr Anthony Bared performed a size reduction and slight elevation on the tip of my nose the outcome is exactly what I wanted. My nose now looks well in proportion to my face size and shape. Dr Bared is a professional and impeccably meticulous surgeon. He clearly explained what he was going to do and what the realistic outcome would be. He is backed up by a carrying and professional staff. Excellent Doctor, very positive experience
Natalie Guzman in Coral Gables, FL – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Absolutely amazing doctor. Barely any bruising on my face from my Rhino/Septoplasty. He is extremely kind and patient as well as his staff.
Magna in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
I had a beard transplant and Dr.Bared provided all the choices for me and gave me advice as if I were a family member I am really grateful for that and most important I am very happy with the result so far. The staff were super friendly and I enjoyed my time during the procedure talking with them Great doctor & awesome staff
Othman in San diego, CA – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Dr. Bared is an exceptional surgeon and I am thrilled with the results of my recent rhinoplasty - just 6 weeks post op. Dr. Bared's office staff, nurses and surgical coordinator were all very kind, understanding, professional and quite accommodating. I felt very comfortable during my initial appointment and subsequent appointments. The surgery was performed in Dr. Bared's surgical suite and it went quite well. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone considering facial plastic surgery.
Lynn in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Dr. Bared and his team are absolutely wonderful! I saw Dr. Bared to have an FUE beard transplantation and I am very happy with the results that I received. Originally, I had a decent amount of facial hair, but it was quite thin on some areas, such as my cheeks.It's hardly that way anymore, though.Not only does the beard look great and very natural, but Dr. Bared was also able to conceal some small scars on my face with the transplanted hair as well. Great bedside manner, too! Highly recommended!
Anon Ymous in Charlotte, NC – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Dr. Bared is very talented, his explanation of procedures and bed side manor are second to none. I fully trusted Dr. Bared throughout the process, and I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the results. The staff at Foundation of Plastic surgery was also very helpful with the procedure. Executing appointments, explaining all of the procedure information and the staff did a superb job comforting me after the procedure, and making me feel well cared. I would highly recommend anyone I encounter.
Aunonymous Patient in Ft Lauderdale, FL – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?
Hair! What most impressed me about the entire process, was how patient and meticulous Dr. Bared was during the procedure. It felt like I was a canvas and Dr. Bared would not finish until it was perfect and indeed it was. This was one time I was not about to complain for taking a bit longer. Dr. Bared and the team kept asking me how I felt and was I uncomfortable. I also appreciate the follow up care. They seemed so concerned about me being satisfied, which I was. Thank you Dr. Bared and team!
Miami, FL – May 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bared?

Dr. Anthony Bared is a top Miami Plastic Surgeon who's dedicated to helping you look and feel you're best through achieving your cosmetic enhancement goals....Read more

Dr. Bared’s training was first in Otolaryngology at the University of Miami, followed by the awarding of a highly competitive fellowship (one of...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

University Of Illinois-Chicago Department Of Otolaryngology
University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine,
University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
University of Miami / School of Medicine

• Antioxidant enzymes, presbycusis, and ethnic variability, Bared A, Ouyang X, Hoang K, Yan D, Angeli SI, Liu XZ, 2010; 143(2): 263-68., 2010
  • Malleus handle: Determinant of success in ossiculoplasty, Bared A, Angeli SI, 2010; 31(4): 235-40., 2010
  • Management of the neck in merkel cell carcinoma of the head and neck: University of Miami experience, Shnayder Y, Weed DT, Arnold DJ, Gomez- Fernandez C, Bared A, Goodwin JW, Civantos FJ, 2008 Dec; 30(12): 1559-65., 2008

Memberships & Affiliations