Dr. Anthony Bared, MD

6280 Sunset Dr Ste 506

South Miami, FL 33143

• Elderplan

Learn about Dr. Bared

Dr. Anthony Bared is a top Miami Plastic Surgeon who's dedicated to helping you look and feel you're best through achieving your cosmetic enhancement goals. He is a board certified otolaryngologist and rare fellowship trained Facial Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Anthony Bared is among the few Plastic Surgeons in Miami that specializes exclusively in plastic surgery procedures of the face. He believes this focus allows him to provide his patients with the highest expertise and a more beautiful, natural looking result.

Dr. Bared's Experience

Dr. Bared's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Deafness
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Large Breasts
  • Tinnitus
  • Vertigo
  • Wrinkles

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine,
  • University Of Illinois-Chicago Department Of Otolaryngology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Malleus handle: Determinant of success in ossiculoplasty, Bared A, Angeli SI, 2010; 31(4): 235-40., 2010
  • Management of the neck in merkel cell carcinoma of the head and neck: University of Miami experience, Shnayder Y, Weed DT, Arnold DJ, Gomez- Fernandez C, Bared A, Goodwin JW, Civantos FJ, 2008 Dec; 30(12): 1559-65., 2008
  • Antioxidant enzymes, presbycusis, and ethnic variability, Bared A, Ouyang X, Hoang K, Yan D, Angeli SI, Liu XZ, 2010; 143(2): 263-68., 2010

Dr. Bared does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bared and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bared's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bared to family and friends
Dr. Bared's Performance
in Miami, FL |
My results from the rhinoplasty Dr. Bared performed have surpassed my expectations! Dr. Bared was able to address my concerns and put me at ease from our first visit. He was both understanding and kind. After research, I realized that his training had been with a world-renowned rhinoplasty surgeon, separating him from the other doctors I was considering. It has been a year since surgery and my results are just what i wanted. If you are looking fora kind, knowledgeable and talented doc, he is it!
in Miami, Florida |
I'm 50 years old. I thought long and hard about getting a hair transplant. Choosing a qualified doctor with a reasonable price was a priority. I waited months to see the results before I made any judgement. Dr. A. Bared was just the right person. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and bedside manners. My hair looks natural. It looks great. His whole staff really cares. Before, during and after the procedure. Dr Bared definitely was the right choice. I would recommend Dr. Bared
in Coral Gables, FL |
I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my rhinoplasty. Dr Anthony Bared performed a size reduction and slight elevation on the tip of my nose the outcome is exactly what I wanted. My nose now looks well in proportion to my face size and shape. Dr Bared is a professional and impeccably meticulous surgeon. He clearly explained what he was going to do and what the realistic outcome would be. He is backed up by a carrying and professional staff. Excellent Doctor, very positive experience
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Absolutely amazing doctor. Barely any bruising on my face from my Rhino/Septoplasty. He is extremely kind and patient as well as his staff.
in Miami, FL |
My before and after photos look exactly the same. I’ve shown them to other surgeons; they are unable to differentiate. AFTER I got my surgery done, one of his patients asked me, “r u here to get your nose done?” Another stranger also asked, “r u Jewish? u have a big nose.” Dr. Bared removed so much of my septum, so now idk if I can get the nose I want. I was really anxious after my surgery; when I texted him about it, he wasn’t comforting at all. A couple times he didn’t respond to my emails.
in San diego, CA |
I had a beard transplant and Dr.Bared provided all the choices for me and gave me advice as if I were a family member I am really grateful for that and most important I am very happy with the result so far. The staff were super friendly and I enjoyed my time during the procedure talking with them Great doctor & awesome staff
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bared is an exceptional surgeon and I am thrilled with the results of my recent rhinoplasty - just 6 weeks post op. Dr. Bared's office staff, nurses and surgical coordinator were all very kind, understanding, professional and quite accommodating. I felt very comfortable during my initial appointment and subsequent appointments. The surgery was performed in Dr. Bared's surgical suite and it went quite well. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone considering facial plastic surgery.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Bared and his team are absolutely wonderful! I saw Dr. Bared to have an FUE beard transplantation and I am very happy with the results that I received. Originally, I had a decent amount of facial hair, but it was quite thin on some areas, such as my cheeks.It's hardly that way anymore, though.Not only does the beard look great and very natural, but Dr. Bared was also able to conceal some small scars on my face with the transplanted hair as well. Great bedside manner, too! Highly recommended!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bared is very talented, his explanation of procedures and bed side manor are second to none. I fully trusted Dr. Bared throughout the process, and I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the results. The staff at Foundation of Plastic surgery was also very helpful with the procedure. Executing appointments, explaining all of the procedure information and the staff did a superb job comforting me after the procedure, and making me feel well cared. I would highly recommend anyone I encounter.
Miami, FL |
Hair! What most impressed me about the entire process, was how patient and meticulous Dr. Bared was during the procedure. It felt like I was a canvas and Dr. Bared would not finish until it was perfect and indeed it was. This was one time I was not about to complain for taking a bit longer. Dr. Bared and the team kept asking me how I felt and was I uncomfortable. I also appreciate the follow up care. They seemed so concerned about me being satisfied, which I was. Thank you Dr. Bared and team!
in Miami, FL |
First and foremost: He is superb at what he does. He doesn't waste your time, which is a pet peeve of mine. His confidence eases your nerves and doubt about the entire process not just the day of the procedure but throughout. He doesn?t rush out of the consultation/check-up appointments and allows for Q. & A. When it comes to the hands on portion: HE TAKES HIS TIME and gets it right. Lastly, he was always available and within reach to answer my questions and concerns. A great man & poker player.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bared, MD?

Visit Dr. Bared