Dr. Anthony Bacchi, DDS

Dr. Anthony Bacchi, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Anthony Bacchi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Wantagh, NY.

3366 Park Ave Ste 201

Wantagh, NY 11793

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bacchi

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Bacchi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bacchi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bacchi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bacchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bacchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bacchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bacchi to family and friends
Dr. Bacchi's Performance
Westbury, NY |
Dr Bacchi is a kind and honest dentist. My family and I highly recommend the office.
in Seaford, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bacchi's for many years and not only is he knowledgeable and experienced in his field, he is kind, personable, and considerate of every individual patient's situation. He always discusses every procedure and option with you, and does it with patience and perfection. I highly recommend him as a dentist for all ages. The staff is also extremely friendly and accommodating....never a problem with appointments. A+
in Merrick, NY |
Dr Bacchi was very thorough and gentle. The staff was very friendly
in Wantagh |
Has a gentle touch and I feel very confident with his work. He always answers all of my questions. I have gotten many compliments on my teeth from friends due to his fine work.
I have been a patient for many years now. I have great confidence in Dr. Bacchi. He is gentle and takes his time I never feel rushed.The entire staff is wonderful and the hygienists are incredibly thorough and gentle. Highly recommend.
Outstanding front desk & gentle Dr. Made me feel like I was in great hands.
in Massapequa |
Friendly office and very professional. Always feel very comfortable and in good hands. Dr Bacchi is gentle, patient, and always explains what he is doing as he goes along. Never any surprises. Does amazing work and has an exceptional eye for cosmetic work. Would recommend him to anyone from children to adults
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Bacchi is great. I never feel any pain, he never does unnecessary work and he respects my time. He's great with kids. I can't say I love going to the dentist but I love that my family found Dr. Bacchi. Everyone there is terrific.
in Bellmore, NY |
I have been going to Dr Bacchi for many years. I have had extensive dental work over the years and would recommend Dr Bacchi highly. He always explains everything and I never feel rushed
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bacchi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bacchi?