Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Anthony Alfano, DO
Dr. Anthony Alfano, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL.

5601 21st Ave W Ste D

Bradenton, FL 34209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Alfano

Dr. Alfano's Experience

Dr. Alfano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Alfano does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Blood Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dehydration
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders

Education data for Dr. Alfano is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Alfano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alfano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alfano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alfano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alfano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alfano to family and friends
Dr. Alfano's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
We found Dr Alfano very, very patient. He listened to the patient and the family and was very supportive and compassionate. He also made every effort to explain all possibilities of my condition. His "bedside manner" in the hospital was outstanding and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is searching for a respectable and capable physician.
in Bradenton , FL |
This doctors office is awesome if I could give 100 stars I would. Dr Alfano is very easy to talk to, he spends plenty of time with me at every visit and makes sure he answers every question you have and makes you feel very comfortable opening up to him, he is very sincere and you can tell that he truly cares about my health. BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH ANY FAMILY PHYSICIAN !!!! The nurse practitioner was great too , I truly can't say enough good things about this place !!!!!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
Super awesome Dr. listened to all my concerns, and just made me feel very comfortable! Took his time and made me feel important not just a customer!
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Alfano was caring, professional and really listened to my concerns. He provided excellent advice and made my health problems seem very important to him. I was very encouraged and hopeful after our visit. I never felt rushed or ignored by him or his staff.
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Alfano was approachable, knowledgeable and has a great "bedside manner". This is my new family doctor.
in Bradenton, FL |
My first appointment with Dr Alfano was very good. Very comforting and attentive Doctor, I would highly recommend for anyone.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Alfaro was personable. He took time to learn about my health history and answer all my questions.
in Bradenton, FL |
DR. WAS VERY GOOD WENT OVER ALL OF MY CONCERNS REALLY TOOK HIS TIME WAS NOT RUSHED.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Alfano was very kind and easy to talk to. Great listener and very thorough. I liked that he is very into explaining ways to prevent future health problems with diet and lifestyle changes. Overall great doctor!
in Bradenton, FL |
Thank you. I was blessed by God to have this doctor as my family doctor. He is very kind//patient/good listener and is trying help you how much is possible. Knowing him and going to his office was for health help was a very good experience for me and my husband.
in Bradenton, FL |
Good experience, answered my questions and will be my primary care doctor. He has a nice patient manner.
in Sarasota, FL |
As a Registered Nurse, I have extremely high standards and Dr Alfano meets and exceeds all my requirements.
in Bradenton |
Terrific Dr. was very caring and took his time throughout my appt. Have recommended him to my friends often.
Riverview, FL |
Dr. Alfano is both proficient and personable. It was a pleasure to interact with him.
in Bradenton, FL |
My wife and I are new to the Bradenton area and I needed to select a new Family Physician. I certainly made the right choice when I selected Dr. Alfano from Manatee Family Physicians; He is genuine; which is a rarity today. He was thorough and made sure all of our concerns were addressed and our questions answered. Not once was I made to feel rushed. He is knowledgeable, kind and very professional. I encourage anyone in need of a wonderful Family Physician, contact Dr. Alfano.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Alfano was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. One couldn't find a better doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Alfano, DO?
Are you Dr. Alfano?