Dr. Anshul Gambhir, MD

Dr. Anshul Gambhir, MD

Cosmetic Medicine | Male

Anshul Gambhir M.D. is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of skin care. We use the most up-to-date and safest laser and non laser technology. He is constantly surveying the latest medical literature to provide you with a sophisticated analysis tailored toward your individual skin care needs. Our caring, professional, and personalized atmosphere offers you the ideal setting to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin. We look forward to seeing you as a patient!

Dr. Anshul Gambhir, MD is a cosmetic medicine doctor who practices in Exton, PA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Gambhir is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Chester County Hospital.

Dr. Gambhir's Experience

See how Dr. Gambhir's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gambhir

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gambhir has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gambhir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gambhir to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gambhir's Performance
in Burrgess |
I met with Dr. Gambhir for the fist time about 2 months ago. He offered me kind and genuine advice without any pressure. He listed to my needs to make changes slowly. I really appreciated that. I have been incredible happy with his services so far an look forward to continued work with his office.
First, I came to this practice through a Groupon. The Groupon offered 3 Options.I was only interested in the Juvederm for 1 nasolabial fold. When I went to purchase ONE filler option, it defaulted automatically to the most expensive option which was for a Juvederm Plus and a TCA peel which totaled $365. Bottom line: I am left with a lump where the filler settled in, in PRECISELY the exact area that I wanted addressed! Therefore, the outcome is that my droop is worse now than before!! And peel =0
in Williamstown, NJ |
Excellent bedside manner, He was very patient and explained every detail. I had no pain or fear, which was most comforting. I would definitely recommend him for great service.
in Coatesville, PA |
I had a test patch of laser done on my forehead to see how my skin would react to a total facial laser to remove age lines. When I left, Dr Gambhir supplied me with one of his private-labeled skin cleaning products. After two weeks of using his facial cleanser, it became obvious it was full of chemicals & felt harsh, it actually made my face look older. I threw it away. The test patch is still red after a year! Luckily I didn't have him laser my whole face. Not a gentle or natural approach.
in Honey Brook, Pa. |
As a nurse, proper handling of equipment and precision technique is of the utmost importance...Dr Gambhir and his staff do not disappoint! I love the difference in my appearance! It is subtle, but stunning. I appreciate the time Dr. Gambhir took to explain all of my options, and I love the results so far, and I am already planning to have more work done here. So happy!
in Cochranville, PA |
Excellent experience with this doctor. I am extremely afraid of needles. Dr. Gambhir and his assistant made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I am very pleased with the results of my Botox procedure. The extra bonus was it was painless.
Have you seen Dr. Anshul Gambhir, MD?
Are you Dr. Gambhir?

Compare Dr. Gambhir

Dr. Gambhir's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gambhir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Gambhir has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gambhir's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Cellulitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Wrinkles

Temple University

Graduated in 1998

University Of Pa Health System

Dr. Gambhir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gambhir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Medicine

• Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Vein Treatment