Neurology  |
Dr. Anoop Reddy, MD
Based in University, Florida, Dr. Anoop K. Reddy has helped many residents of Tampa, Florida. A respected neurologist who has a long history of serving Tampa, Dr. Reddy is highly trained in the field of neurology and offers a wide range of neurological services. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Reddy completed an internship in internal medicine at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York and then a residency in Neurology at the State University of New York at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York. He then went through a fellowship program in Neurophysiology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Upon completing his training, Dr. Reddy eventually came to Florida. He has been practicing as a neurologist in Tampa for more than 20 years. In addition to being board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Reddy has received many honors over the course of his career. Some of his most notable distinctions include: * Receiving the America's Top Physician designation from the Consumer's Research Council in 2010, 2011, and 2013 * Being a finalist for the Medical Specialist category of the Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce Medical Hero award in 2014 * Being elected to the Hillsborough County Medical Association's Executive Council in 2014 * Being elected to be a delegate to the Florida Medical Association from 2014 to 2017 * Serving the State of Florida Department of Worker's Compensation as an Expert Medical Advisor As one of Tampa's leading neurologists, Dr. Reddy is able to help patients with many different neurological issues. Some of the treatments he provides include: * Alzheimer's Disease services * Migraine treatments, including Botox® injections * Cervical dystonia services * Epilepsy services * Parkinson's Disease services Because many of the conditions that Dr. Reddy treats aren't curable, his services often focus on delaying the development of diseases and helping patients manage diseases. He is familiar with the latest developments in the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.

4446 E Fletcher Ave Ste E

Tampa, FL 33613

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy's Experience

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • SUNY Health Science Center
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Reddy's Performance
in Plant City, FL |
My husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's about three years ago and after not receiving the proper medication from a previous physician, we switched to Dr. Reddy. Not only did he listen to what we had to say, he put him on the correct medication to treat his restless leg syndrome. Dr. Reddy is a wonderful neurologist and we are very fortunate to have him as a treating physician, not only for the Parkinson's, but for other neurological issues that have arisen over the last couple of years.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Reddy has help my husband with his condition, he always answers are questions and is very polite and educated and he has a friendly staff.
Tampa, FL |
I brought my father to Dr. Reddy for a consult regarding Dementia. He was excellent dealing with my Father and very direct and straightforward with the entire family. Being tested for Dementia is not an easy thing and we were impressed at the way he talked to my Father directly about his condition and promoted honesty about the situation.
in Tampa, FL |
I find him, credible, polite and willing to listen to me. He is honest about what can be done.
in Wesley Chapel |
I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy for over 10 years. He has been attentive and caring in helping me cope with migraines. He is very thorough in his examination and takes time to ask me how things are progressing. He listens and treats my medical needs!
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I was very uneasy after ready some reviews however I found his staff VERY nice easy to work with and I so far am impressed with Dr. Reddy on my first visit I found him to be very pleasant/direct which I appreciate he runs the appropriate tests. He speaks his mind which I also appreciate in a physician. He listened to all my concerns and is addressing them. Time will tell.
in Tampa, FL |
I went to Anoop Reddy for help with a continuous migraine. During his time with me he was very condescending. At the end of the brief examination, he said that I should be admitted for IV. I told him, I would need to discuss this with my husband first, (in the waiting room w/our two young children). He said, he actually said, that he doesn't have time to repeat this all to him. I told him, he didn't have to repeat anything, I will. He said he didn't have time to wait for an answer.
Atlanta, GA |
Incompetent rude and condescending with absolutely bedside manner or clinical skills. Absolute waste of time to go here. Office staff rude and uncaring. Will not even provide a gown to cover up when having to remove your pants. No staff member present just the doctor and you with only a small piece of paper to cover up and lay on a table with saran wrap on it. Absolutely horrible experience. No wonder why you receive such quick appointments here, no one else wants to come here.
in Tampa, FL |
Very unprofesional and rude. Barely performed any physical exam,
in Tampa, FL |
Before my father passed away with alzheimer's disease and dementia many years ago, Dr. Reddy was my fathers physician. He was always very patient with answering our questions and helped us understand my fathers realistic mental progressions are time went on. A few years ago, I started getting severe migraines. When I was given a list of referrals, I saw Dr. Anoop Reddy's name and immediately knew to go with him.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a nurse for many years so I have seen first hand how doctors can be. Dr Reddy is a very professional physician and he does what's best for his patients.
in Tampa, FL |
He is extremely rude. Will not listen to issues. His mind is made up on diagnosis before he even looks or talks to you. He makes you feel inferior and talks in condescending manner. He may be extremely intelligent, but that does carry any worth if he does not evaluate your case in objective manner. I would strongly suggest you look elsewhere if you want to be treated.
Tampa, FL |
Worst doctor in Tampa. Rude, condescending and just plain mean. The staff's face would crack if they smiled. He must treat them as poorly as he does his patients.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Reddy is a Workman's Comp Doctor whose interest is only money. In and out. He is paid to give false findings and if he reports the true findings he will not be selected to be given anymore workman's comp claims. His staff lied on my report that they had taken my blood pressure when in fact they did not. The first few visits my blood pressure was not taken and the third visit they took my blood pressure. I asked what was my blood pressure at the last visit and she said normal. I've high blood
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I would strongly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone that needs neurologic care! He is extremely knowledgable, friendly, and truly cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Anoop Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Golden Rule
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
    Tampa Bay CoreNet
    Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina