Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Ahuja

4101 Greenbriar Dr Houston, TX 77098

Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ahuja has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions and Otologic Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ahuja to book an appointment.

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Ahuja with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center today at (713) 395-2738.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center.

Dr. Ahuja's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahuja

4.5

Dr. Ahuja?
Dr.Ahuja is great but one really must compliment his wonderful staff.... from the lady on the phone who books your appointment to the reception, the insurance folks, medical assistants and finally the cheerful young lady at checkout...all are so good... so great doctor and fantastic staff I can highly recommend...
S Toomey – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
When I have an appointment with Dr. Ahuja I know I will receive the best ENT medical care in Houston. I have been coming to this medical clinic since 1985. The service here has only gotten better. It was the best ENT clinic at the time, the Doctors have always been great, the staff and ancillary services were and are the best and they work hard at showing you they appreciate your business. It is always my pleasure to refer a friend to Dr. Ahuja and Medical Center Ear Nose and Throat.
Templin, Mary Davis – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is fantastic! He performed my septum surgery and I am also getting allergy shots at his office.
Pamela – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is an excellent doctor. He is prompt (no wait time), thorough in explaining everything, very kind and knowledgeable.
DL – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I came to Dr. Ahuja for a second opinion and now I’m switching doctors. He is very punctual so there was very little wait time. During the appointment I felt as if he listened very well to my concerns and gave me very detailed options as well as the pros and cons of each option. He is very knowledgeable and thorough.
Amy – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Saw Dr.Ahuja for the first time and was very impressed with him. He is professional and personable. Office is run efficiently. Good location with good parking.
Pam in Houston, TX – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr Ahuja is always professional and capable. I’ve only had ear wax removal done by him, but he is always gentle and quick. I never have to wait to be seen.
Gillian Davis in Houston, TX – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Ahuja since he joined the clinic many many years ago. I have NEVER had a bad experience with him and ALWAYS look forward to our visits. He is the most professional and efficient doctor I know.
Laura Neff in Houston, TX – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is extremely thorough and easy to talk to . He demonstrates that he cares and willingness to understand and help resolve my sinus issues. He also was open to my comfort level and didn't pressure overly aggressive measures that could have been considered for the more practical and reasonable approach. He tackled my issue from the start and I have marked improvement and I highly recommend him!
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Very kind and caring doctor who took lots of time with me to help me solve my sinus infectons and bad allergies. He did the sinus plasty procedure and started me again on the allergy shots and now 5 months later even with terrible allergy season I am much better not feeling like I will be sick any minute.. Thank you thank you Dr Ajuja.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
There is nothing about Dr. Andy Ahuja and his practice that I do not like but there are many reasons I like having him as my ENT doc. There is practically zero wait time when you arrive for your appointment and you can check in online beforehand . The office staff and his assistants are very professional, the exam rooms are spotless and the equipment is state of the art. While many doctors are quick to prescribe medications, Dr. Andy is hesitant unless he's convinced it's the right path.
Niels Lenz in Houston, TX – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr.Ahuja is very knowledgable in his field I had serious nose and sinus problems for years, he removed benign tumor from my sinus He has excellent bed side manner His office staff is great, very friendly and supportive
Dharmishtha.Patel in Houston Texas – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
This is first time I am writing a review for any doctor. I have been suffering from headache, facial pain and stuffy nose for almost all my live. I was taking pain medicine every day for last 20 years just to kept up with daily task. This problem was effecting my professional and personal life. I was sick of saying every day to my family that I am not feeling okay and cannot do this. It has need two months since I had my surgery and i can feel lot different now. Thank you very much Dr Ahuja.
Houston, TX – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja recently performed a surgery to correct my deviated septum. He was very professional and attentive, and explained the processes thoroughly. Overall, the surgery was a success and my nose issues are non-existent now! Although it was a little expensive, it was worth the cost. Dr. Ahuja took good care of me during the surgery and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about using him for their surgeon for this procedure. Thank you Dr. Ahuja!
Houston, TX – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
The treatments I am receiving under the care of Dr. Ahuja have been very beneficial for my overall health. Since he performed the Balloon Sinuplasty procedure in 2014, I have had an amazingly lower number of issues from sinus infections, allergies and congestion. Having that procedure done was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The recovery process afterwards went smoothly and without complications. Thank you again, Dr. Ahuja, for all of your help and expertise.
C. Hall in Houston, TX – Apr 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ahuja. My balloon sinuplasty went very well with no complications.
Barry Browning in Houston, TX – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja performed the balloon sinuplasty procedure one year ago. It was a truly life-changing experience. I have suffered from sinus, infections, and the usual antibiotics most of my life. Since the procedure, I have had no problems, no sinus headaches, and haven't used Afrin nasal spray since (I had been addicted to it for years!) He's a personable guy who listens, and doesn't try to rush you through your appointment. Highly recommend!
Harlan Gazelle in Houston, TX – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I was one of the first patient Dr. Ahuja used the balloon procedure. I was having severe sinus issues and was addicted to Afrin to breath. He went in with a balloon and popped open my sinuses. Almost painless and no surgery. He did it in his office and I have been breathing freely ever since. He's also got an amazing personality and genuinely cares about his patients.
Kelly P in Beaumont, TX – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Ahuja. I had balloon sinuplasty performed and I'm very happy with the results.
Erik N. in Houston, TX – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja gives thorough explanations of what he is thinking about your treatment and really helps you make an informed decision. He is patient with questions and seems truly invested in hearing all your issues. I had a balloon sinuplasty done by Dr. Ahuja and the results have been fantastic in terms of better sleep and breathing.
Aaron F in Houston, TX – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ahuja?

Dr. Ahuja was born in Memphis, Tennessee and attended college at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. He completed his medical school training at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Ahuja was a member of the Alpha O...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology
  • Neurotology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology