Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 52

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist Hospital and St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD

ENT Associates of Houston

4101 Greenbriar Dr Ste 320 Houston, TX 77098

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Ahuja with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Make an appointment at The Woman's Hospital of Texas today at (281) 417-4665.

These providers are on the medical staff of The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Dr. Ahuja's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahuja

Dr. Ahuja

A relief of a lifetime!
I have had continuous sinus infection, severe allergies, sleep deprivation and during allergy seasons 50% loss of ability to breath. Wife suggested I visited this clinic and Dr Ahuja did his diagnostic and recommended a balocscopy surgery. I was a bit skeptical but end up doing the surgery which was about one hour ( minimal pain) and was able to leave the clinic immediately and 3 follow up laters all my sinus issues disappeared and I am no longer in need of nasal sprays. Dr Ahuja and his staff were amazing and tue visit to the clinic was always timely and quick. I highly recommend this place And Dr Ahuja.
Zein – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja was very pleasant and professional before, during, and after my procedure. The post-procedure care could have been a little more clearly explained, but I mentioned that and he was very receptive to the feedback. I appreciate the level of explanation during the procedure and it helped me to know what was going on, which helped.
Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is THE BEST ear, nose and throat doctor in Houston. I had chronic bronchitis, nasal polyps with near 100% blockage and also a deviated septum. The four ENT doctors I had seen earlier could not offer me a solution to these issues. Dr. Ahuja did! He removed my polyps and fixed my deviated septum. As a result my bronchitis doesn't affect me as much and I can finally breathe without obstruction. And I can smell again too! He is very thorough and takes as much time as you need to answer questions. I highly recommend Dr. Ahuja.
Janet P. – Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ajhuja provides excellent care. I have had sinus allergy problems all of my life (I am now 69) and took allergy shots with great success for about 35 years. Two years ago I switched to the allergy drops and I am glad I did. Not only are they safer and less painful, but the drops are actually working better for me than the shots. I take fewer supplemental antihistamines than I did while taking shots. I highly recommend the drops for those who can take them.
James A Byerly – Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Excellent service. Highly recommend Dr.Ahuja.
Scott – Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I had a ballon sinuplasty 3 years ago by Dr. Ahuja. I lost my sense of smell. Despite me bringing it up on phone calls and in appointments, I feel like the subject of losing my sense of smell was never addressed. I rarely smell anything, and whenI do it's very faint to the point I can't identify the smell. I miss smelling my children's sweet smells after their baths, or taking in a deep comforting breath of my husband's cologne. I was not prepared for this terrible side effect, and it causes sadness. I also had to endure allergy testing, which consisted of many, many shots on one arm. It was never explained to me how this could be helpful (I have no major allergies), even though I asked. If I could go back in time, I would avoid this whole procedure.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lost Smell – Nov 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is great. He is a very skilled physician and a wonderful person. He always takes plenty of time and answers all of my questions. I have the highest confidence in him. He solved my cold and sinus infection problems years ago by telling me to use a sinus rinse bottle (NOT a neti pot) twice a day. Thanks to him, I can’t remember the last time that I had a cold or sinus infection. Also, you can get an appointment quickly, and everyone on the staff is very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Ahuja and his clinic.
Vicki Singley – Oct 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I found Dr Ahuja online while looking for a doctor to help with my sinus headaches and I am glad I did. I have gotten so used to living with a stuffy nose that I thought it was just normal. Dr Ahuja correctly diagnosed my problem and explained thoroughly why i needed sinus surgery ASAP using CT imaging taken on that same first visit. The surgery has been completed and I could breath so much better. Dr Ahuja is an excellent doctor in both skills and bedside manner and I highly recommend him. In fact I already told two colleagues with stuffy noses like i had to go see him. Please do not suffer impaired breathing for the rest of your life. Go see Dr Ahuja. Other things I liked include the following: nice clean offices, professional assistant staff, ease of setting up appointments and fast response time, online check in.
Clifford Legaspi – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Very pleased with the staff and my doctor in taking care of me. I would give it a 10/10 and recommend to all of my family and friends. Incredible job going over, in detail my pre-op, post-ops and testing. Check him out.
Carolyn G – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I had seen previous ENT’s to be told I had “ no problem”. Dr Ahuja saw the problem after visiting with me and listening to my complaints. He fixed the problem (spur removal and balloon septoplasty). In a few weeks we will start allergy testing. His one of the most compassionate drs I have met. I have no problem recommending him!
Paulette – Aug 19, 2020
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr.Ahuja is great but one really must compliment his wonderful staff.... from the lady on the phone who books your appointment to the reception, the insurance folks, medical assistants and finally the cheerful young lady at checkout...all are so good... so great doctor and fantastic staff I can highly recommend...
S Toomey – Jan 15, 2020
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
When I have an appointment with Dr. Ahuja I know I will receive the best ENT medical care in Houston. I have been coming to this medical clinic since 1985. The service here has only gotten better. It was the best ENT clinic at the time, the Doctors have always been great, the staff and ancillary services were and are the best and they work hard at showing you they appreciate your business. It is always my pleasure to refer a friend to Dr. Ahuja and Medical Center Ear Nose and Throat.
Templin, Mary Davis – Nov 25, 2019
Thank you, Mary Davis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is fantastic! He performed my septum surgery and I am also getting allergy shots at his office.
Pamela – Nov 20, 2019
Thanks, Pamela!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is an excellent doctor. He is prompt (no wait time), thorough in explaining everything, very kind and knowledgeable.
DL – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I came to Dr. Ahuja for a second opinion and now I’m switching doctors. He is very punctual so there was very little wait time. During the appointment I felt as if he listened very well to my concerns and gave me very detailed options as well as the pros and cons of each option. He is very knowledgeable and thorough.
Amy – Jul 20, 2019
Thanks, Amy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Saw Dr.Ahuja for the first time and was very impressed with him. He is professional and personable. Office is run efficiently. Good location with good parking.
Pam in Houston, TX – Jul 10, 2019
Thanks, Pam!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr Ahuja is always professional and capable. I’ve only had ear wax removal done by him, but he is always gentle and quick. I never have to wait to be seen.
Gillian Davis in Houston, TX – Jun 19, 2019
Thank you, Gillian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Ahuja since he joined the clinic many many years ago. I have NEVER had a bad experience with him and ALWAYS look forward to our visits. He is the most professional and efficient doctor I know.
Laura Neff in Houston, TX – Jun 15, 2019
Thank you, Laura!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Dr. Ahuja is extremely thorough and easy to talk to . He demonstrates that he cares and willingness to understand and help resolve my sinus issues. He also was open to my comfort level and didn't pressure overly aggressive measures that could have been considered for the more practical and reasonable approach. He tackled my issue from the start and I have marked improvement and I highly recommend him!
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?
Very kind and caring doctor who took lots of time with me to help me solve my sinus infectons and bad allergies. He did the sinus plasty procedure and started me again on the allergy shots and now 5 months later even with terrible allergy season I am much better not feeling like I will be sick any minute.. Thank you thank you Dr Ajuja.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anoop Ahuja, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ahuja?