Dr. Annu Navani, MD

Interventional Spine Medicine | Female

Dr. Annu Navani, MD
Dr. Annu Navani serves as the Medical Director of Comprehensive Spine & Sports Center, a center that offers cutting-edge, interdisciplinary pain and wellness services in the Bay Area. She takes pride in staying on the forefront of minimally invasive non-surgical spine and orthopedic interventions and implantable devices. Her interdisciplinary team consists of interventionalists and sports medicine specialists, acupuncturist and naturopathic doctors who focus on bringing healthy, holistic and fitness oriented self healing techniques to patients to control their pain, improve their function and maximize their quality of life. In addition to patient care, Dr. Navani is actively involved in academic educational programs and clinical research. She is currently involved in medical educational programs that focus on awareness of physicians, allied medical professionals and community towards common pain and health related problems.

Dr. Navani's Care Philosophy

We offer individualized care for our patients through a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to relieve pain, improve function and maximize quality of life. We hope to be the answer you are looking for. We offer unparalleled service, are easily accessible, and work closely with local community health care providers.

Dr. Navani's Experience

See how Dr. Navani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Navani

Dr. Navani accepts 27 insurance carriers

Dr. Navani is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Navani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Navani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Navani to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Navani's Performance
in Campbell, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Murakami who works with Dr. Navani by my primary care doctor. My primary care doctor mentioned Dr. Murakami had treated several of his patients in the past who expressed satisfaction with Dr. Murakami's care. He was right because I am very happy I found such a great doctor who listens to my health needs and explains my treatment plan in depth. Although I am in process of healing, I am so glad to have found Dr. Murakami. I refer her to everyone I know who has ongoing pain.
in Hollister, CA |
I had a back injury late last year and began to see Mrs Jaye Andaya and Dr. Navani in Campbell, CA. The providers listen to me as a person and are invested in helping me improve my strength and overall health through physical therapy and lots of follow up care. The front office staff has been very friendly and organized as well. Although my travel time to Campbell can be far, it is well worth it. Thank you Comprehensive Spine and Sports Center.
in San Jose, CA |
I would like everyone at Dr. Navani's office know how happy I am to be treated here. The office always greets me with a smile and the doctors listen to my needs and do not rush me. They really take their time and I want to say Thank you
in Santa Cruz CA |
I am from Santa Cruz, California and have been traveling to the Bay Area to see Dr. Navani and Dr. Massih for years now. I have to say these two doctors are wonderful. I initially went in for a hand injury that caused pain, swelling and lack of movement. Through physical therapy, a change in medication and lots of TLC from this office, the healing process has progressed well. I will also like to report my entire physical and mental health has improved with the advice and care I have received
Campbell, CA |
I saw Dr. Navani about an issue with my back and hip. She seemed very knowledgeable but her staff was horrendous. She told me to get an MRI and her staff told me I should schedule the MRI myself. I was surprised by this but called the MRI centers suggested. What did they tell me? The Doctor's office needs to schedule to MRI. To make matters worse, Dr. Navani's staff scheduled me into surgery WITHOUT the MRI which would have been a DISASTER. Very poor office staff with zero regards to patients.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Navani is a miracle worker. She has a fantastic bedside manner, she took her time to answer all of my questions and she worked with me to find a solution to my back pain. After receiving relief from epidural injections, I wanted a permanent and medication free solution. Dr. Navani then performed a bone marrow procedure that used my own stem cells to heal my injured discs. 3 months following the procedure I had 100% relief and I am back to my active life. I cannot recommend her enough!
in Campbell, CA |
Great experience. My pain has reduced and I am feeling much better.
in San Jose, CA |
Very very difficult office to deal with. Always have to leave message on machine no matter what time of day and when someone finally calls back and you leave message for who you need to speak with, that can take up to a week - you are definitely left with the feeling that your needs are very unimportant. I read the reviews that were made by other patients and found and agreed that the negative responses are well founded and right on point and I wish I had read them before I made my appt.
in San Jose, CA |
Very Competent caring Physicians who listens, examines evaluates the data and comes to a right diagnosis and discusses treatment modes in a very simple comprehensive way . made me feel at ease and relieved me of my cervical radiculopathy with her deft laser guided hands . She was willing to see me at 6.30 am and operate at 6.30 am as she had a very busy schedule.
San Jose, CA |
All the bad reviews I read on her are all so true, always seeing her PAs who hav no respect when I do see her she dont even know what she suppose to be treating me for, no one there listens to how bad my pain is, and the worst part is im still in so much pain because of them I was never treated for things I should of been treated for.
in San Jose, CA |
I never get to see her its always seeing her PAs who all act like there doctors and knows whats best for you, to me its all about money for this office.
in Ector, Tx previously San Jose, CA |
Dr. Navani was my first pain management Dr. after having a cervical fusion. I was having major migraines, like I never had before. We agreed the migraines were probably caused by the muscles in my neck responding negatively to the newly fused vertebrae. A treatment plan which included one Botox treatment, provided me with long term relief. She was instrumental in providing well balanced approach to pain relief. Not just a prescription writer, she's very intuitive, empathetic, BEST Dr. EVER
in Santa Clarita, CA |
She does not take responsibility for her office's wrong doing and plays games to avoid and caused me a very major pain and hell. Not a person that cares for her patients. She sends them away in pain and comes with excuses that I in a big and major and lots of pain, I did not and was not polite with her office. Its all games to avoid of helping and stay away from responsibility. Her office inflicted pain in me and instead of helping and following to help me, she stopped seeing me. Victor Shadan.
in San Jose, CA |
It was horrible, she can not tell the difference between a chronic pain patient and an addict so she treats all her patients like addicts. She even lied to me and told me her clinic doesn't offer opioids, when she does. We don't need doctors that lie to us,isn't it unethical?
Have you seen Dr. Annu Navani, MD?
Are you Dr. Navani?

Compare Dr. Navani

Dr. Navani says...

Dr. Annu Navani serves as the Medical Director of Comprehensive Spine & Sports Center, a center that offers cutting-edge, interdisciplinary pain and wellness services in the Bay Area. She takes pride in staying on the forefront of minimally invasive non-surgical spine and orthopedic interventions and implantable devices. Her interdisciplinary team consists of interventionalists and sports medicine specialists, acupuncturist and naturopathic doctors who focus on bringing healthy, holistic and fitness oriented self healing techniques to patients to control their pain, improve their function and maximize their quality of life. In addition to patient care, Dr. Navani is actively involved in academic educational programs and clinical research. She is currently involved in medical educational programs that focus on awareness of physicians, allied medical professionals and community towards common pain and health related problems.

Dr. Navani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Navani says...

Dr. Navani is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by American Board of Anesthesiology. She is actively involved and holds leadership positions in several Pain and Medical societies. She currently serves on the board of the California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery, is the Chair of the EMOS at California Medical Association and also as a member of the Editorial Board for the Journal of Cancer Pain. She is a founding member of California Consortium to Promote Stay at Work/Return to Work as well as the Past President and member of the Board of Trustees of The American Association of Physicians of Indian origin. She has authored several publications and has spoken extensively on Pain therapies nationally and internationally.

Dr. Navani says...

We offer a variety of spine & sports medicine services including medication management, diagnostic and therapeutic spine and orthopedic interventions, acupuncture and alternative medicine modalities, nutrition counseling, physical rehabilitation and behavioral management with an emphasis on healthy living.

Dr. Navani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Spine Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Navani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Navani's Board Certifications

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Fatigue
  • IBS Associated With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Ligament Sprain

Completed in 2001

University Of California Davis Medical Center

Completed in 2002

• Hindi

Dr. Navani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Navani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Spine Medicine