Dr. Annie K. Thomas, MD

Dr. Annie K. Thomas, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 50 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Thomas specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in The Woodlands, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Thomas? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Thomas' Experience

87Experience
Match

See how Dr. Thomas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Thomas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Thomas
Dr. Thomas' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in The Woodlands, TX |
It was not good. I would not recommend Dr Thomas. I did all the paperwork and emailed it in advance. I was running 10 minutes late and called and told the office. I literally ran from my car into the building and apologized profusely. Her staff was nice, but Dr Thomas told them that I would have to reschedule. I told the staff NO THANKS. It's not like I was a repeat offender because I only saw her one other time in 2012. It was 10 minutes. BAD FORM.
Spring, TX |
It's says here that she is accepting new patients , but when I called the next so called available appointment is next year in April, so don't waste your time trying to get an appointment with her , the front desk staff is rude and the lady hung up on me in the middle of the conversation. Very rude and arrogant .
New York, NY |
My husband is looking for a new Dr. To treat his diabetes. Dr. Thomas was recommended by our cardiologist. We contacted her office and were told the first 'New Patient' opening she had was in January. That is 8 months away. Sure glad she is not the only Dr. around. Maybe I could understand this if the waiting area had been full, but there was only one patient. Waiting.
in Huntsville texas |
For the first time in years I feel great, and I give the reason for that to Dr. Thomas. All of my body systems are working great. It has taken a few years to fine tune my medications and supplements to where my blood work is almost perfect. I would highly recommend her to any one with Endocrinol problems. She takes the time to go over blood work and explain each and every test and what it means to my health. She seems to be very caring, I hope she will be available to me for a long time
Have you seen Dr. Annie K. Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?

Compare Dr. Thomas

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.