Dr. Annie Mathew, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

Anesthesia Associates-Louisvill 200 E Chestnut St Louisville, KY 40202 Get Directions
Dr. Annie Mathew, MD
Dr. Annie Mathew, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. She is 69 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Mathew is affiliated with Norton Hospital.

Dr. Mathew's Experience

See how Dr. Mathew's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mathew

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mathew has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mathew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mathew to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Mathew's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
HORRIBLE I do not think she read my chart,an anesthesia nurse came in & got very detailed information about me before surgery. I got taken into the O.R. and she was sitting w/ her back to me doing something I was trying to talk to her bc by that time I had not received any medication & everyone in the room was working setting everything up finally she listened to me&I got put to sleep, but I WOKE UP DURING THE SURGERY multiple times the last time she didn't bother listening to me & did nothing
in Milltown In |
Very knowledgeable and interested in helping patient have a positive experience. Listens to concerns. I usually get very nauseous from anesthesia but she prevented this side effect from my recent surgery. I very much appreciated that.
in Crestwood, KY |
Was awful!!!! She does not listen to the patient. I have a numb mouth now because she doesn't check allergies. She said I needed an inhaler 10 minutes before surgery. I was allergic to the ingredients and I ended up with blisters in my mouth and my throat closed up. She wanted to give me a saddle block when I was going to have a full hip replacement. I really want to hear them sawing the bone while I was awake. Crazy...
in Prospect, Ky |
Dr Mathew introduced herself as my anesthesiologist before I was taken to surgery. She thoroughly explained how she would be handling all aspects of my anesthesia before, during, and after my surgery. She has a genuinely warm and nurturing personality, patient, smiling, interested in my questions - excellent bedside manner. She also gave me confidence in her knowledge and ability. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Annie Mathew, MD?
Are you Dr. Mathew?

Compare Dr. Mathew

Dr. Mathew's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Mathew does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mathew and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Gandhiji University / Kottayam Medical College

Graduated in 1971

University Of Louisville Hospital

Dr. Mathew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mathew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Mathew does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mathew and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.