Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD

Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD

Neuro-Oncology  |
Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD is a neuro-oncology specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Sherbrooke in 1998 and specializes in neuro-oncology.

20 Duke Medicine Cir

Durham, NC 27710

Learn about Dr. Desjardins

See how frequently Dr. Desjardins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
Brain Cancer
Brain Disorders

Dr. Desjardins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Desjardins My primary focus is patient care and clinical research. My clinical research focuses on providing innovative and aggressive therapies to adults with primary brain tumors. I always keep the patient's quality of life foremost in my practice. I completed my residency in adult neurology at the University of Sherbrooke in Quebec. I finished a two-year fellowship in neuro-oncology at The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke. Upon completion of my fellowship in 2005 I joined the Center as faculty. I am a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada.

• Neuro-Oncology

Dr. Desjardins does not have any board certifications listed.

• Plasmapheresis

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Sherbrooke
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Sherbrooke University Hospital Centre
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Desjardins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Desjardins has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Desjardins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Desjardins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Desjardins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Desjardins to family and friends
4.1
based on 9 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Desjardins' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Rimouski, QC
Bravo Annick, pour vos recherches qui donnent des résultats surprenant dans le monde pour le cancer du cerveau. Une petite fille native du Bic au Québec, Canada, devient une médecin de réputé mondiale. Pierre Harrisson de Rimouski, Québec Canada.
in Raleigh, NC
Dr Desjardins and her team (especially nurse Rosemary) at Duke are fantastic. She treats her patients with compassionate care and always remains positive while presenting all the facts. She has been treating my moms brain tumor for the last 4 months and I truly believe my mom is in the best care...more
in Raleigh, NC
First they performed a horrible surgery, now an oncologist that doesn't answer my questions and is extremely rude?
in Greenville, NC
Dr. Desjardins introduced her self with confidence and was very well prepared to meet with me. I felt that every moment we met was well used and that she had fully educated herself on my case. She was very forth coming and friendly. For our initial visit she had reviewed my case thouroughly and was...more

Are you Dr. Desjardins?