Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD

Neuro-Oncology | Female

Duke Cancer Center 20 Duke Medicine Cir Durham, NC 27710 Get Directions
Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD

Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD is a neuro-oncology doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Desjardins is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Desjardins' Care Philosophy

My primary focus is patient care and clinical research. My clinical research focuses on providing innovative and aggressive therapies to adults with primary brain tumors. I always keep the patient's quality of life foremost in my practice. I completed my residency in adult neurology at the University of Sherbrooke in Quebec. I finished a two-year fellowship in neuro-oncology at The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke. Upon completion of my fellowship in 2005 I joined the Center as faculty. I am a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada.

Dr. Desjardins' Experience

See how Dr. Desjardins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Desjardins

Dr. Desjardins accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Desjardins is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Desjardins has admitting privileges.

Dr. Desjardins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Desjardins to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Desjardins' Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr Desjardins and her team (especially nurse Rosemary) at Duke are fantastic. She treats her patients with compassionate care and always remains positive while presenting all the facts. She has been treating my moms brain tumor for the last 4 months and I truly believe my mom is in the best care possible. She spends time with us answering questions and does not make us feel rushed. We trust Dr Desjardins 100%!! Highly recommend!
in Raleigh, NC |
First they performed a horrible surgery, now an oncologist that doesn't answer my questions and is extremely rude?
in Greenville, NC |
Dr. Desjardins introduced her self with confidence and was very well prepared to meet with me. I felt that every moment we met was well used and that she had fully educated herself on my case. She was very forth coming and friendly. For our initial visit she had reviewed my case thouroughly and was well not just peaking her head in to say hello. I am accustom to this level of care and anything less would have left me very disappointed. I was NOT disappointed. I was impressed. I was not rushed.
Have you seen Dr. Annick Desjardins, MD?
Are you Dr. Desjardins?

Compare Dr. Desjardins

Dr. Desjardins' Care Philosophy

Dr. Desjardins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuro-Oncology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• All Lymphoma
  • Anemia
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Head and Neck Cancer

Completed in 2003

Duke University Medical Center

Completed in 2005

• French

Dr. Desjardins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Desjardins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuro-Oncology