Dr. Annette Meador, MD

Dr. Annette Meador, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Annette Meador, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in North Little Rock, AR. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

2524 Crestwood Rd Ste 5

North Little Rock, AR 72116

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Meador

Dr. Meador's Experience

Dr. Meador's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Ark School Med

Dr. Meador has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meador does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meador and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meador's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meador to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Meador's Performance
in Sherwood, AR |
Meador is so full of herself that if she cannot figure out what to do, you must be lying. She told my surgeon, doctor and physiatrist that I was also lying to them, violating my trust and privacy. Since she had made up her mind I was lying, I lost 5 years of my life (even suffering from incontinence) to arachnoiditis, something she could easily test for. I was also double billed for items paid for by my insurance. All that pain and misery because of her arrogance. Avoid her at all cost!
in Little Rock, AR |
Worst doctor yet. She ignored my needs and made my pain worse with the injections. I asked if I may have adverse reaction to them and the nurse replied yeah...sometimes. Upon making me worse I asked for a more non invasive type of pain control, nurse told me go to my PCP or ER. She wants to keep jabbing me after making my pain much worse and refusing to treat it. I also have other things going on healthwise, so you'd think she would take my treatment seriously. Nope she's the worst.
in Cabot, AR |
Was diagnosed with RSV by Dr meador, given two treatments, then told on 3rd visit she would not treat me. Not going to therapist, who was on vacation and his other times were same as myother dr appointments. Extremely rude to my wife also accusing us of needing to learn to communicate with each other. Would not recommend to a single human being
in Little Rock,Ar |
Dr. Meadors in little rock Ar, is very unprofessional and rude, I wouldn't take a step in her office. I asked her a question regarding what I was diagnosed with and treatment, and her response was "You're going to have to wait I'm thinking". She never got to my question. I had surgery on my ankle and was non weight barring by my doctor, she said she called my dr, & he said I could walk without a boot. When leaving I called my doctor and it was a lie. She never called them. I can't bare weight.
Little Rock, AR |
Dr Meador was one of the most unprofessional, condescending, and unpersonable physicians I've met. She is irritated if you ask a question about your condition, treatment, or procedure. She's one of those doctors that thinks that patients should just blindly trust and accept whatever she says without taking part in their own healthcare. Catch up Dr Meador! And if you don't want to act with some humility or respect for your patients, then don't come in to work.
in Judsonia, Arkansas |
Very courteous staff. Dr. Meador was excellent!
Have you seen Dr. Annette Meador, MD?
Are you Dr. Meador?