Internal Medicine  |
Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD
Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Dubeck-Brooks is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center and Memorial Hospital.

2205 McCallie Ave

• 1st Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Dubeck-Brooks

Offering comprehensive internal medicine specialties; including, primary care, pulmonology, sleep medicine, critical care and endocrinology our physicians are experts in adult healthcare. This team of physicians is focused on prevention, early detection and the treatment/management of chronic and acute illnesses. Striving to exceed the expectations of our patients, the Diagnostic Center values every individual by offering same day and next day appointments. Our doctors are also excepting new patients.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Experience

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Massachusetts Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Baystate Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baystate Medical Center

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubeck-Brooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubeck-Brooks to family and friends
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks has been my doctor for several years now. The whole staff at Diagnostic Center are very pleasant and your wait time is never over 10 minutes; sometimes shorter. I would NEVER change doctors as Dr. Dubeck-Brooks is very understanding, has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to every concern and problem I have. I would never change doctors! I love Dr. Dubeck!!!
in Rossville, GA |
Doctor Dubeck is a excellent physician. I find that se is very through and has a personal interest in her patients. I have used Doctor Dubeck for over ten years she has always taken great care of all my physical needs. My wife, son in law and myself use her for all our physical needs.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is professional, positive, attentive and knowledgeable. I could not recommend her enough
in Hixson, TN |
LOVE Dr D!!!! She is very professional but also has the personal touch. She is easy to talk to and listens well. She is very competent and I totally trust her judgement.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Several years ago, a change in my insurance company forced a change in my primary care physician. Having never had a female in that role, I was hesitant to follow my friend's advice, but I did... and it has led to a decade of wonderful health care. From listening to my concerns to monitoring my medications, AnneSofie has walked me through the changes associated with my journey through the 50's. I am fortunate to be under her care.
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Dubeck is the best. She will take the time to answer your questions. She is very thorough. So glad she is my doctor.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Dubeck has been my primary care physician for many years. She always listens and and takes time to answer questions. Phone calls are returned promptly and she has always been willing to find time for an appointment if I think I need to see her . I never feel rushed if I need additional information.
in Signal Mountain, TN |
Knowledgeable, frank, and good listener.
Signal Mountain, TN |
I have been Dr. Dubeck's patient for many years and have always been impressed with her. She is thorough, kind, very bright and genuinely caring.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks is an excellent doctor and I recommend her without reservations. She goes the extra mile to make sure that you are taken care of. Thank you doctor for your excellent care!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck listens to my concerns and takes time to answer questions I have . She is well informed in her field. I would recommend her to my family and friends
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been seeing Dr Dubeck for over 19 years. She listens to me. Taking as much time as I need with her. Last fall, I was the last patient before lunch. The nurses were finished, but I wanted a flu shot, Dr Dubeck gave it to me! It was great.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is a phenomenal physician who really listens to and cares about her patients. She has been my doctor for almost twenty years and I wouldn"t dream of seeing anyone else. I highly recommend Dr. Dubeck. Bett Peterson
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is so caring, honest and always has time to sit and listen. Even though I'm not the easiest patient to deal with, she is there for me. I trust Dr. Dubeck's opinion and skill so much that I don't have the aniexty of seeing the Dr., as I once did. Dr. Dubeck always smiling and considerate in every way. She is the BEST.
in Hixson, TN |
Very knowledgeable doctor who really listens, asks questions and has a very sincere interest in your concerns. St. AnneSofie Dubeck is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dubeck for many, many years. I have absolutely no complaints! She is a kind, caring doctor and always makes me feel like I really matter to her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck has been my doctor for over 5 years and she is absolutely the best doctor I could ever hope for. She has seen me through many health issues and has always listened intently to me and helped me navigate each one with expertise and compassion. She is always on time. I never feel rushed and she is always very professional. I always receive prompt call backs when I call her office. I couldn't be more pleased and I will certainly recommend her to my family and friends.
HAd appointment last week and as always every thing went smooth. Wait time was very short and then had to have a test which I did not have to wait over 5 minutes and then off to the lab for blood work in all of this I was there just over 1 hour and had a long talk with my Doctor who always takes the time to answer any questions I have. So if you are looking for a Doctor who will listen to you you should try Dr. DUbeck you will not br sorry you did.....
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Dubeck since 2001. She is very competent, confident, and friendly. I respect her and the care that she provides for me. Her staff are also helpful and friendly.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks is through, trustworthy and extremely patient oriented. Since I have been her patient, I have inadvertently met others who are her patients. They give her glowing accolades too. She values out time and wait time is a minimum and she allows time to answer questions about our concerns. She is an consumate caring professional who has proved to be the best physician I have seen in my 65+ years. I have ultimate trust in her competence.
in Chattanooga, TN |
The best primary care doctor I've ever had. Always listens to me and tells me when I'm wrong or going overboard doctoring myself. Gets to the bottom of anything that is bothering me. Always reaches out to find a specialest if need be.
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Dubeck is an excellent physician. I have been her patient for several years. She is very professional and caring and I always know that I am receiving the very best care possible. She listens to my concerns and answers my questions in a way that I always understand. The entire staff at the Diagnostic Center have always treated me with respect and are always happy to assist with any concerns or requests. My adult children are also patients of Dr. Dubeck. They feel the same way that I do.
in Tennessee |
Excellent and professional care. Quick response from the patient portal.
in Hixson, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dubeck for close to 10 years. In that time I have enjoyed having her as my PCP. I am a retired RN, and feel I can give a good objective review. I've found her to be an excellent clinician,and a good listener. I have found the office staff is efficient and friendly, and the overall experience at Diagnostic center to be a positive one.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is a wonderful doctor and have recommended her numerous times to friends and family.
Ringgold, GA |
I don't know how anyone could give Dr. Dubeck anything but a five-star rating. She is competent, thorough and caring. My entire family appreciates her care.
in Rossville, Ga |
I would highly recommend Dr Dubeck to anyone needing the best ! She is a fine doctor who cares about her patients. If there is a problem she will find it. She & her nurse are a great team. If she can't do something she will refer you to someone as good also. She caught my breast cancer before it was time for my screening. I owe a lot to her catching it early. My hero!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is always very attentive, professional and timely. My wait time in the waiting room and patient room are never long and she addresses any issues I have in the most comprehensive manner. Excellent bedside manner!!
Have you seen Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD?
Are you Dr. Dubeck-Brooks?

Visit Dr. Dubeck-Brooks

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • 1st Medical Network
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network C