Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Offering comprehensive internal medicine specialties; including, primary care, pulmonology, sleep medicine, critical care and endocrinology our physicians are experts in adult healthcare. This team of physicians is focused on prevention, early detection and the treatment/management of chronic and acute illnesses. Striving to exceed the expectations of our patients, the Diagnostic Center values every individual by offering same day and next day appointments. Our doctors are also excepting new patients.

Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Dubeck-Brooks is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center, Memorial Hospital and Erlanger Medical Center.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Experience

See how Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dubeck-Brooks

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dubeck-Brooks has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubeck-Brooks to family and friends
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is so caring, honest and always has time to sit and listen. Even though I'm not the easiest patient to deal with, she is there for me. I trust Dr. Dubeck's opinion and skill so much that I don't have the aniexty of seeing the Dr., as I once did. Dr. Dubeck always smiling and considerate in every way. She is the BEST.
in Hixson, TN |
Very knowledgeable doctor who really listens, asks questions and has a very sincere interest in your concerns. St. AnneSofie Dubeck is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dubeck for many, many years. I have absolutely no complaints! She is a kind, caring doctor and always makes me feel like I really matter to her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck has been my doctor for over 5 years and she is absolutely the best doctor I could ever hope for. She has seen me through many health issues and has always listened intently to me and helped me navigate each one with expertise and compassion. She is always on time. I never feel rushed and she is always very professional. I always receive prompt call backs when I call her office. I couldn't be more pleased and I will certainly recommend her to my family and friends.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck_Brooks is excellent. She is personal and attentive. She takes her time with you (a rarity nowadays) and truly listens to you. She is very thorough.
HAd appointment last week and as always every thing went smooth. Wait time was very short and then had to have a test which I did not have to wait over 5 minutes and then off to the lab for blood work in all of this I was there just over 1 hour and had a long talk with my Doctor who always takes the time to answer any questions I have. So if you are looking for a Doctor who will listen to you you should try Dr. DUbeck you will not br sorry you did.....
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Dubeck since 2001. She is very competent, confident, and friendly. I respect her and the care that she provides for me. Her staff are also helpful and friendly.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks is through, trustworthy and extremely patient oriented. Since I have been her patient, I have inadvertently met others who are her patients. They give her glowing accolades too. She values out time and wait time is a minimum and she allows time to answer questions about our concerns. She is an consumate caring professional who has proved to be the best physician I have seen in my 65+ years. I have ultimate trust in her competence.
in Hixson, TN |
I have been trusting by health care needs to Dr Anne Sofia Dubeck Brooks, MD for the past 15 years . Dr. Dubeck has always made me feel relaxed and conformable and gives me her full attention. She is a great listener and let's me know when I need to make changes to my health habits as to control my Vitals. When I have changes in my body functions I always receive a follow-up call from Dr. Dubeck or her Nurse . I am totally comfortable trusting my health care needs to Dr Dubeck. James Kay Glenn.
in Chattanooga, TN |
The best primary care doctor I've ever had. Always listens to me and tells me when I'm wrong or going overboard doctoring myself. Gets to the bottom of anything that is bothering me. Always reaches out to find a specialest if need be.
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Dubeck is an excellent physician. I have been her patient for several years. She is very professional and caring and I always know that I am receiving the very best care possible. She listens to my concerns and answers my questions in a way that I always understand. The entire staff at the Diagnostic Center have always treated me with respect and are always happy to assist with any concerns or requests. My adult children are also patients of Dr. Dubeck. They feel the same way that I do.
Hixson, TN |
Upon my arrival I was treated quickly and professionally. My exam by Dr. Dubeck was excellent and she answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Dubeck to anyone needing a doctor.
in Chattanooga, TN |
She is the BEST doctor I have ever had. Very caring and understanding. Doesn't rush in and rush out leaving with you a thousand questions still on your mind. I would recommend her to everyone; in fact, I sure have!
in Tennessee |
Excellent and professional care. Quick response from the patient portal.
in Hixson, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dubeck for close to 10 years. In that time I have enjoyed having her as my PCP. I am a retired RN, and feel I can give a good objective review. I've found her to be an excellent clinician,and a good listener. I have found the office staff is efficient and friendly, and the overall experience at Diagnostic center to be a positive one.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is a wonderful doctor and have recommended her numerous times to friends and family.
Ringgold, GA |
I don't know how anyone could give Dr. Dubeck anything but a five-star rating. She is competent, thorough and caring. My entire family appreciates her care.
in Rossville, Ga |
I would highly recommend Dr Dubeck to anyone needing the best ! She is a fine doctor who cares about her patients. If there is a problem she will find it. She & her nurse are a great team. If she can't do something she will refer you to someone as good also. She caught my breast cancer before it was time for my screening. I owe a lot to her catching it early. My hero!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Dubeck is always very attentive, professional and timely. My wait time in the waiting room and patient room are never long and she addresses any issues I have in the most comprehensive manner. Excellent bedside manner!!
in Signal Mountain, TN |
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks has been my physician for many years. I appreciate her knowledge, opinions, professionalism and her willingness to listen.
Have you seen Dr. AnneSofie Dubeck-Brooks, MD?
Are you Dr. Dubeck-Brooks?

Compare Dr. Dubeck-Brooks

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' Care Philosophy

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dubeck-Brooks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Massachusetts Medical School

Graduated in 1988

Baystate Medical Center
    Baystate Medical Center

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubeck-Brooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dubeck-Brooks does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dubeck-Brooks and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.