Dr. Anneliese Floyd, MD

Dr. Anneliese Floyd, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anneliese Floyd, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Washington in 2005 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read her story

2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105

Bellingham, WA 98226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Floyd

Dr. Floyd's Experience

Dr. Floyd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Floyd's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Floyd "I joined North Sound Family Medicine in January of 2009. A true Pacific Northwesterner, I was born and raised in Bothell and Monroe, then moved to Bellingham to attend Western Washington University. After college, I moved to New Milford, Connecticut, where I worked in a hospital laboratory. It was then that I ultimately decided to pursue family medicine. I received my medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle and attended internship and residency at Swedish Family Medicine (also in Seattle). I am trained in the full range of medicine, including obstetrics and pediatrics, with an emphasis on preventive care. I love family medicine because it allows me to care for the whole person – and often their family members as well. The trusted relationship between physicians and patients sets family medicine apart from other specialties. I also believe that family medicine best prepares physicians to care for patients from the moment of a beautiful birth, through life's challenges and rewards, to a peaceful end. I especially enjoy women's and children's health, including obstetrics. When I am not working with my patients, I am blessed to share my life with a wonderful husband and two adorable daughters. We enjoy our pets – a dog, two kitties, and four chickens. I love to do anything outdoors, and you will often find me digging in my garden. My other passion is musical theater – I love to sing and dance, especially with my girls! You might just see me in a production or two, having great fun with local community theater groups. Favorite quote: "Life is measured by the number of times your soul is deeply stirred." – Soichiro Honda"

This content was provided by Dr. Floyd "I love family medicine because it allows me to care for the whole person and often their family members as well. The trusted relationship between physicians and patients sets family medicine apart from other specialties. I also believe that family medicine best prepares physicians to care for patients from the moment of a beautiful birth, through lifes challenges and rewards, to a peaceful end. I especially enjoy womens and childrens health, including obstetrics."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Western Washington University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Swedish Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Swedish Family Medicine

Dr. Floyd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Floyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Floyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Floyd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Floyd to family and friends

Dr. Floyd's Performance

She is the best doctor I've ever had and has helped me with everything. She is really caring about her patients and establishes a great trust. I like that she will make jokes and laugh with me and also be serious. She knows what she is doing. She is confident in how to proceed with things.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

"It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced at Family Care Network. If we can be of any further service, please contact us"

Dr. Floyd has been my doctor for the past 8 years. She has always been excellent. Thorough and very easy to discuss issues and problems with.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0