Dr. Anne Walker, MD

PediatricsFemaleAge 69

Pediatrics

Dr. Anne Walker, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Charlotte, NC and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED in 1980. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center and Atrium Health University City. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Anne Walker, MD

Starks Pediatrics

2315 W Arbors Dr Ste 115 Charlotte, NC 28262

Compare with other Pediatric Specialists

Compare Dr. Walker with our nearby Pediatric Specialists at Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walker

4.5

Dr Walker
I only met Ann as a child, her father was my pediatrician. He was the very best. Reading her reviews I can tell she was as good as her father. I was hoping I could get records for my brother who is 41, from his past but I don't think it's possible. But if Dr. Ann has an idea of how I could get them I'd appreciate some insight. If not that's ok too. I would like to say, I know your dad is so proud of you! And from the reviews you have impacted many just as he did.
Cindy Cook Wagoner – Jan 19, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Walker, MD?
I'm looking for Dr Anne Walker. The office she was affiliated with is closed. Its very imperative for me to get in touch with her. If anyone knows haw to find her, pls call me at (980) 329-3258. Thank you so much!
Sharon Davies – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Walker, MD?
I am looking for Dr. Walker. Does anyone know if she is still practicing? My kids and I love her. Last known location was Sparks pediatrics.
Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Walker, MD?
I am looking for Dr. Walker. Does anyone know if she is still practicing? I loved her when my children were growing up.
Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Walker, MD?
I’ve had the privilege for Dr. Walker to be my pediatrician as a young adult. I have four sons that have been under her care since birth. I always enjoy the visit with her because she makes sure you understand your children (child) healthcare needs. For the past 2 years I was unable to locate her and was forced to allow someone else to treat my sons. However GUESS WHAT, I found her! I immediately make contact with Sparks Ped. and scheduled my two younger sons a well visit. So glad she was able to see us and our visit was like family. She really doesn’t forget a thing. What a great doctor. My family and I do appreciate her and her knowledge. She’s very passionate and I’ll always recommend her! KUDOS
Morrison-Love Family in Charlotte , NC – Aug 08, 2019
How kind of you to report. You have such a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Walker, MD?
Smart Kids (one of the ladies that work there)said that one of her kids was your father's patient as a pediatrician. She said that your father is Awesome at what he does. I told her that he taught you very well because you are pretty Awesome yourself in your line of work :) I love the way you treat my daughter as your own! Thank you!
Lashonda Belk in Charlotte, NC – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Walker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Walker?