Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD

Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

45 McClean Ave

Staten Island, NY 10305

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Stilwell

See how frequently Dr. Stilwell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Steroid Injection
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Stilwell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Stony Brook University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Ny Hosp/Cornell University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Ny Hosp/Cornell University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Stilwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stilwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stilwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stilwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stilwell to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Stilwell's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Staten Island, NY |
After a failed disc surgery which only caused more pain and leg angioplasty that gave me fermoral nerve damage I was in complete agony. My neurologist suggested I see Dr. Stilwell. She was able to to do what no other doctor could EASE MY PAIN!! A very compassionate doctor with a wonderful staff. I am eternally grateful. I highly recommend her. With great respect and gratitude, Diane M.
in Staten Island, NY |
I met Dr. Stillwell five years ago, i Had previously seen 6 different doctors in reference to my injury. Time after time i was seen and my complaints were Not Addressed At All. Feeling so Defeated and Depressed, I made an appointment with Dr. Stillwell. And So Glad I did! Dr. Stillwell Immediately diagnosed my problem. She has dealt with my type of injury before. After testing she Resolved my Pain And restored my Faith .She is constantly keeps up with new treatments for pain. HIGHLY RECCOMEND
Staten Island, NY |
I would not recommend her at all. I had a referral to see her and was told to get medical records from previous doctor. I gave the office the records n Sep 29 and was told she would review them and I would get a call for an appointment. After calling the office several times, I went on Oct 4 to pick up my records and get a referral for a different pain management doctor. If she did not new patients I should have been told right away.
in Staten Island, NY |
I had my last visit with her the other day. I am praying for her that she becomes more compassionate with her patients, and that she will show some care. No one knows what it is like to have constant debilitating pain. It rules your life, it spoils your outlook, and makes you pray for death. She is mean at times and has been with me. She says hurtful things the minutes she races into your room. You will have a long long wait for her. She took out her frustations on me.
in Staten Island, NY |
My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Stilwel .Dr. Stilwell is excellent. She is knowledgeable and up to date on pain management.
in Staten Island, NY |
I have been using Dr. Stillwell for about 11 years now. She is sympathetic and understanding of the pain I experience because of back issues. She is willing to try any treatment to make my life comfortable and pain free.
in Staten Island, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr Anne-Marie Stillwell for nearly 2 years and she has thoroughly helped me heal from some very painful experiences. Her open door policy, professionalism, and bedside manner combined make for a wonderful therapeutic relationship. A relationship that is filled with her wisdom and peppered in care and concern. Overall, I trust that her primary purpose for her patients is to sincerely help them walk out of her office better.
in Staten Island NY |
Dr Stilwell is by FAR the best pain Managment doctor I have met PERIOD. Her professionalism and care for her patients is second to none. When I walked into her office I was concerned and worried with my post op condition and with my history of heart attack and high blood pressure I had many concerns. She not only made me feel relaxed and comfortable that she can easily help me but also did so with a smile. Her entire is kind and helpful as well a HUNDRED STARS IN MY EXPERIENCE!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
Are you Dr. Stilwell?

Visit Dr. Stilwell

Dr. Stilwell accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO