Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD

Dr. Stilwell
Telehealth services available

Anne Marie Stilwell MD PC

45 MCCLEAN AVE Staten Island, NY 10305

Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Staten Island, NY and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Stilwell has more experience with Spine than other specialists in her area. She graduated from University of Rochester School of Medicine medical school in 1990. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stilwell to book an appointment.

Dr. Stilwell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stilwell

3.4

Dr. Stilwell?
I love Dr Stillwell. This is the first time of gotten relief that isn’t temporary. She really takes her time to listen to your issues ... all of them! If you want to feel better come see Dr Stillwell!!
Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
Worst customer service ever!!! I am suffering from horrendous sciatica. 2 months ago the office requested that I get an updated MRI. That took 2 weeks, but I complied. When I got the new MRI results, I called the office for appointment. They asked if I took pain killers. I told them yes, but that was not the reason I was referred to her. They refused to give me an appointment until they received for medical documentation. My doctor and his staff have sent over all the medical documentation regar
John Tierno in Staten Islans – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
Very professional. Extremely friendly and give me a great sense of security. I would recommend her to anyone I care about.
Deborah Taratunio in Staten Island, NY 10314 – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
When was the last time you asked if you could hug a doctor? Today I did because I am a new patient of Dr Stilwell and I could not be happier. Did I have to wait to see her , yes . Was it worth the wait? Without a doubt in my mind . She listened , she cared , and she came up with the best plan to help control my pain. Did she load me up with meds , no. Did she control my pain , YES. Did it hurt , NO. I went back for my second shot today and once again she exceeded my expectations .
Victoria Serrantino in Staten Island NY – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
In my opinion Dr. AnnMarie Stillwell is absolutely the best doctor. I have suffered for over 6 years with a sciatic pain, causing difficulty standing up, sitting down and sleeping, therefor making life a challenge. I am now almost pain free thanks to DSr. Stillwell. Her office visits have be a pleasure from start to finish; expert professionalism on all levels. Dr. Stillwells' medical knowledge, kindness and patient caring exceed all my expectations. Thank you Dr. Stillwell .
Answerkee in Staten Island – Jan 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
After a failed disc surgery which only caused more pain and leg angioplasty that gave me fermoral nerve damage I was in complete agony. My neurologist suggested I see Dr. Stilwell. She was able to to do what no other doctor could EASE MY PAIN!! A very compassionate doctor with a wonderful staff. I am eternally grateful. I highly recommend her. With great respect and gratitude, Diane M.
Diane Masiello in Staten Island, NY – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
I met Dr. Stillwell five years ago, i Had previously seen 6 different doctors in reference to my injury. Time after time i was seen and my complaints were Not Addressed At All. Feeling so Defeated and Depressed, I made an appointment with Dr. Stillwell. And So Glad I did! Dr. Stillwell Immediately diagnosed my problem. She has dealt with my type of injury before. After testing she Resolved my Pain And restored my Faith .She is constantly keeps up with new treatments for pain. HIGHLY RECCOMEND
celeste QUINN in Staten Island, NY – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
I would not recommend her at all. I had a referral to see her and was told to get medical records from previous doctor. I gave the office the records n Sep 29 and was told she would review them and I would get a call for an appointment. After calling the office several times, I went on Oct 4 to pick up my records and get a referral for a different pain management doctor. If she did not new patients I should have been told right away.
Staten Island, NY – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
I had my last visit with her the other day. I am praying for her that she becomes more compassionate with her patients, and that she will show some care. No one knows what it is like to have constant debilitating pain. It rules your life, it spoils your outlook, and makes you pray for death. She is mean at times and has been with me. She says hurtful things the minutes she races into your room. You will have a long long wait for her. She took out her frustations on me.
JPF in Staten Island, NY – May 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Stilwel .Dr. Stilwell is excellent. She is knowledgeable and up to date on pain management.
Chester Wroblewski in Staten Island, NY – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
I have been using Dr. Stillwell for about 11 years now. She is sympathetic and understanding of the pain I experience because of back issues. She is willing to try any treatment to make my life comfortable and pain free.
rita berg in Staten Island, NY – Feb 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Anne-Marie Stillwell for nearly 2 years and she has thoroughly helped me heal from some very painful experiences. Her open door policy, professionalism, and bedside manner combined make for a wonderful therapeutic relationship. A relationship that is filled with her wisdom and peppered in care and concern. Overall, I trust that her primary purpose for her patients is to sincerely help them walk out of her office better.
Tanya Brown in Staten Island, NY – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?
Dr Stilwell is by FAR the best pain Managment doctor I have met PERIOD. Her professionalism and care for her patients is second to none. When I walked into her office I was concerned and worried with my post op condition and with my history of heart attack and high blood pressure I had many concerns. She not only made me feel relaxed and comfortable that she can easily help me but also did so with a smile. Her entire is kind and helpful as well a HUNDRED STARS IN MY EXPERIENCE!!!!!!
LV in Staten Island NY – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Stilwell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stilwell?

• Pain Medicine