Dr. Anne Roberts, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Roberts

Dr. Anne Roberts, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MO and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Yale University in 1989 and specializes in internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Roberts accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Roberts treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sexual Dysfunction

Dr. Roberts?
Dr. Roberts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anne Roberts, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My experiences with Dr. Roberts over the past 7 months has been overwhelmingly positive. Her attention to detail, knowledge and willingness to devote as much time as necessary to complete my PRP procedure to protection is greatly appreciated. Love getting this treatment done by a physician that also travels nation wide teaching this skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Roberts, MD?
Dr. Roberts takes time to listen and her approach to treatment draws on a deep understanding of nutrition, natural and traditional medicine. I’m currently working on hormone therapy, anti-aging and adult cystic acne. I recently looked at before pictures and am really excited with the result. When I have a question I can call the office and get a timely information/response. Appointments and working with Dr. Roberts has been a refreshing experience compared to many other medical appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Roberts, MD?
I was having troubles with my digestion including pain, bloating, nausea and fainting. I had been to Mayo Clinic where I had a battery of tests but no definitive diagnosis. A blood test suggested it might be gluten sensitivity. When I came back home I consulted Dr. Roberts. She drew blood for a food allergy test. The results showed I had several food allergies in the severe, moderate and mild categories. Once I followed her suggested plan my digestive problem was resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Roberts, MD?
Hearing about Dr. Robert's successful treatment of a serious health condition, I was encouraged that there was hope for me. I was diagnosed with Lupus SLE, 7 yrs ago and felt that I needed a new doctor. I have been a patient of Dr Robert's for the last year. Not only has she helped to increase my energy level, she has restored a healthful sleep pattern that is essential to my overall quality of life. Her patient and attentive way permits very personal treatment addressing each and every concern
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Roberts, MD?
Dr.. Roberts takes the time necessary to decide the best course of action for me. Besides finally being able to lose weight in a healthy manner, she has helped me to get off some medication that I have been on for more than 25 years. I am only halfway toward my goal weight but already feel much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Roberts, MD?
This physician is unlike any other I've visited. She was so patient with me, even when I almost gave up on my stomach. I've had horrible digestive problems and food allergies but now I'm traveling cross country on a road trip and eating in corner delis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Roberts, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roberts?