Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD

General Surgery •  Female

Dr. O'Neill

Anne O Neill

5380 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 320 Las Vegas, NV 89118

Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD is a general surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, University Of London in 1993 and specializes in general surgery.

Dr. O'Neill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Neill

3.8

Dr. O'Neill?
Dr. O'Neill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD
All this doctor wants to do is surgery and forgets she is dealing with human beings that are frightened by their diagnosis. I call this "cook book" medicine. She reads from the list and treats everyone the same. If you are expecting any patient driven medicine with this doctor you will be sadly disappointed. Her office is run terribly. My entire treatment was wrought with mistakes and I fled her and all the other doctors recommended by this office. Go somewhere else.
HLT – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Her lack of care almost Killed me twice. Months I kept coming back to show how I was not healing and that I had draining and infections. Her statement was "looks ok and that's normal" Four surgery's, over 14 months.Started with stage "0" breast cancer. Ended with life threatening infection and have a mastectomy. That's not counting the staff infection "mersa" after the first surgery.
Alice Robbins – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
3 surgeries and Staff infection Mercer over 14 months. Can’t wait to be done so I can move on to another doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone ever. Doesn’t seem to really care just go through the motions
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Very evil woman, I told her what a mammagraher did to me which damaged my body. She put her ugly mug in my face and asked me if I had a lawyer I said no. She said you might want to get one (not for what was done to me) she said because I could be sued for slander for getting into her personal business. I said it's not slander she did this. And I had a right to know about who harmed me and found out she has a history of violence. Two days latter I got a letter from the mammographers lawyer, threatening me and saying I was slandering her client. Ann O'neill has no ethics or morals, she turned around and called the facility where she works and was siding with them protecting them. I filed a claim against her with the State Medical Board. Anyone who has a problem with this creep should file a claim with the Medical board she needs her license removed. Her assistant and her also falsified records and did not report what happened on the office visits or what they were about.
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
I was referred to Dr. O'Neill for a breast biopsy for a suspected cancerous lump. This is always a stressful time but the care and compassion Dr. O'Neill and her entire staff showed was amazing. The office wait was never long, the staff was always friendly, and the kind words from Dr. O'Neill and her staff was always appreciated. I can honestly say that in my almost 50 years of life, she is hands down one of the best doctors I've ever seen!
Gigijenny – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
I was scared to death when my mammogram said I had Cancer , after a biopsy I was sent to Dr. O'Neill She explained everything and put me totally at ease She performed Surgery and I felt absolutely no pain at all . I have a very small scare and all the test showed I was clear . I will see her in 6 months. She is the BEST !
Apr 27, 2019
Love her and her staff
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Love her, and her staff. Very compassionate and caring Doctor! I am the happiest patient.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Simply an amazing Doctor. What else can I say.
Las Vegas – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She was unprofessional and insensitive. She found a lump on my breast and without asking any other questions told me to schedule a biopsy. She saw that I became emotional and scared and she was dismissive and insensitive. She did not check my other breast for comparison, did not do her own ultrasound, and did not even check my imaging, only read the report from my mammogram. Seek another opinion if she tells you to biopsy.
Las Vegas, NV – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Dr. O' Neill has a lovely yet false bedside manner. You are lured into trusting her due to this. Dr. O' Neill mutilated me not once but twice. She gave me a bilateral mastectomy when I was 41. She completely and horrifically botched both surgeries. Along with giving me a deadly staff infection which opened up 4 holes and killed a large section of healthy skin. She caused my tissue expanders to come out of the holes. My chest is grotesquely severely damaged. She couldn't care less. Stay far away!
Angela Geiger in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
I am only grateful that Dr. O'Neill was recommended to me. My breast cancer surgery and reconstruction could not have been cared for any better. Dr. O'Neill explains what you need, she always had time for my numerous questions, and i was always confident she was a skilled surgeon. That being said, the fear factor was lightened i had high praise for the office staff as well. Everyone i encountered was courteous and concerned with my particular needs. Thank you for everything.
Chris M in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Dr. O'Neill worked in conjunction with my surgeon, my oncologist, and my primary physician in order to facilitate immediate surgery for my cancer. Her office staff is AWESOME! They call you by name and are most helpful both in person and over the phone! This type of caring, collaborative approach has been so appreciated and effective in addressing my cancer! Thank you Dr. O'Neill and your office staff! You optimize what true health care should look like!
Jeanne Plese Slama in Henderson, NV – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?
Dr. O'Neill is so thorough and knowledgeable and instills such confidence in her abilities as a surgeon. She took the time to understand me and my views as a patient and explaining my options. I would highly recommend her to treat breast cancer.
Beth in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne O'Neill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Neill?

1993
Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, University Of London

Dr. O'Neill accepts

(702) 202-2000

Dr. O'Neill accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. O'Neill's experience treating your condition or procedure