Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Namnoum

Shady Grove Fertility - Atlanta

5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ste 270 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Johns Hopkins University in 1987 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Namnoum accepts

Dr. Namnoum accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Namnoum's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Pap Smear
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginosis Screening

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Namnoum?
Dr. Namnoum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD
RecentMost Helpful
We went to 3 different fertility clinics over a period of 7 years to get our miracle. After heartbreak and tears because we thought we were done, we found Shady Grove Fertility and we found Dr. Namnoum. After reviewing our massive file, we asked her if there was any hope. She said I see no reason that you cannot have a success pregnancy. Then she went to work for us. We selected Shady Grove Fertility because it was the only local clinic that offered a shared risk program. Dr. Namnoum was very kind, compassionate and supportive. She is the most hands-on and thorough doctor we encountered. She personally attended almost every ultrasound (and there were countless) and called with test results. She was very encouraging when we encountered delays. It took us 3 IVF attempts with donor eggs before Dr. Namnoum helped us become parents. It was obvious she was genuinely happy for us. You are not just a statistic with her. She legitimately cares about her patients and she gets results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr Namnoum and Shady Grove Fertility have helped make my husband and my dream of a family a reality. For a little while, I never thought I would be saying those words… but Dr Namnoum truly believed in our ability to have a baby, and she stayed hopeful when we had given up all hope. You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns. The staff gets to know you personally, and everyone becomes invest
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr. Namnoum was great! I would recommend anyone use her in infertility. She was a blessing and we are currently 19 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Namnoum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
From the very first meeting, Dr. Namnoum made my husband and I feel very at ease. I never felt like my million questions were too many, and I am confident is saying that I wasn't just "another patient" as I have heard people say from experiences elsewhere. As I write this, my baby is growing healthy and strong in my belly. If I didn't seek the help of treatment, I don't think this would have ever happened for us. For anyone looking for a Dr., you cannot go wrong with Dr. Namnoum and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
We started with SGF in March after using another Atlanta Fertility clinic for our first child. Right at the first visit Dr. Namnoum was very personable and caring. She took her time with us and gave us great advice. We went through one fresh cycle and one frozen cycle before I got pregnant and I felt as if Dr.Namnoum was invested in the process with us. We saw her at every appointment, not a nurse, which I thought was great! At my previous clinic, I rarely saw my Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr. Namnoum is one of the best doctor I ever came across. She is very attentive, friendly and professional. Her nurse Pam wow... She is beyond excellent, professional and friendly. I so love these two.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
LOVE HER!!! Dr. Namnoum has such a sweet, understanding, demeanor. Aside from her expertise she also brings a level of empathy and is able to provide a very personalized patient experience. I came to her feeling very discouraged and her warmth and gentle energy was exactly what I needed to lift my spirits again. After many failed attempts, at other practices, I was able to get pregnant in just 2 IUI cycles with her and I feel it has a lot to do with the positive energy she creates in her space.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Namnoum and Shady Grove Fertility. Everyone in the practice was attentive, empathetic, encouraging and supportive throughout our fertility testing and IVF journey. Dr. Namnoum ensured we were informed about our options and was supportive through the highs and lows of our process. Thanks to her and her team we are now pregnant with our first child!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr. Namnoum is great. She was always personable and took the time to explain and answer all my questions. Thank you Dr. Namnoum for everything you did to help my husband and I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr Namnoum is an excellent fertility Doctor. She is very caring. I am so blessed to have a daughter with her help and a son on the way. I would highly recommend her. The staff is like family. Everyone is awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
When dealing with infertility, it's a very emotional journey. I remember my first appointment and was almost in tears when I walked into Dr. Namnoum's office. Before I could begin my tears, she had a plan to put me at ease. She had a plan A, B, C etc. She even called us after our appointment because she thought of another option. Her nurse Tracy was equally amazing, always quick to return my calls. They were soexcited when we found out we were pregnant with twins. Truly a great doctor and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr. Namnoum was absolutely terrific during our IUI treatments!! She and her nurse always took the time to answer all of our questions and give us our best options along the way. I really appreciate her and her team's help in helping us have our 2nd child!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Namnoum. She and the staff were supportive, courteous and always prompt. We are pregnant with a 10 week old and I have to say it was bittersweet to graduate from our IVF doctor to the regular OB/GYN because you feel like you are leaving family. I am so grateful and I cannot wait to bring our little one into the world. It would NOT have been possible without this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
My Life Changed after Choosing GRS Dr. Namnoum and Tracy were such a delight and made the process as smooth as it could be! We had transferred from a larger, much busier fertility clinic and were relieved to find GRS for a more personalized, hands on approach. I immediately felt more comfortable after sitting down with Dr. Namnoum. Being assigned a team at GRS where you get to see the same nurse and doctor each visit made the process much easier and less stressful. Every staff member I encountr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
Dr Namnoum was great to work with. She listened to our situation and was very compassionate. She has a lot of experience and being a mother herself, she understands the sensitivity of the situation. Highly recommend her and her staff is beyond amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?
We started seeing Dr. Namnoun in February 2015 and conceived with the help of IUI in November 2015. I appreciate Dr. Namnoum, Tracey and all the other staff that cared for us each step of the way. We feel blessed to be in such a caring practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Namnoum, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Namnoum?

Shady Grove Fertility - Atlanta

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Namnoum treats patients.