Dr. Anne Mian, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Mian
2450 Maitland Center Pkwy Maitland, FL 32751

Dr. Anne Mian, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Maitland, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Allama Iqbal Mc, U Punjab Lahore in 1983 and specializes in psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Mian accepts

Dr. Mian accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Mian's experience treating your condition or procedure

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Addiction
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

48.275862068965516%

Dr. Mian?
Dr. Mian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anne Mian, MD
I have been seeing this doctor for over a year during this time I have also seen two other doctors or PAs I think the staff is great and other than Unusually long wait times a time or two , I have been very pleased! I have loved the two PA’s I’ve seen they were great , the receptionist and front desk personnel ladies are awesome, I would recommend Fl psych. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
Worst doctors appointment ever. This office has no regards to time. Each visit I am stuck waiting an extra hour or even TWO until I am seen. Please do NOT go see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
Awful. 5pm appt & completed the patient forms to “save time” at appt. Only person who appeared to be working couldnt tell me the cost of the appt w insurance. At 530 I asked how much longer it would be, “oh I don’t know” looking around the empty room, “their are at least 2 others before you, idk 20-30 minutes”. I asked if this was standard, “all offices run behind, that’s how it works, always behind every day”. I do not have an hour+ to wait for a 30 minute appt. Clear lack of care for patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
The worst office I have ever experienced. 4 hour wait past appointment times. Written prescriptions from nurses who aren’t certified to give them. Therefore I can’t even fill them. I have been rescheduled with no knowledge. Beware. If you need more than a prescription this is not the place for you. And even that they can’t get right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
i was told my mood swings were caused by teenage hormones. Asked no questions regarding my past prescriptions, and immediately told me i didn't need them without even asking me why my situation was so bad i was on 4 different prescriptions. Never asked about my history, and i felt like i had to defend myself and that i had to prove to her there was something wrong. Felt unheard, and left feeling invalidated on issues I've been struggling with since childhood. Wish this was a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
She is always late. Her staff is great. Her as a doctor should not be a doctor. As a patient you want to feel like you can talk to your doctor and have them be understanding and caring. Pretty much she does the opposite. After first meeting her I will never see her again nor will I ever recommend her to anyone else. Don't be a doctor to make money do it because you care about others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
Limited schedule (less and less availability- days and hours). Wait to see her is 1-2 hours. No exaggeration. She has written Rx's several times with errors causing me to have to come back. Maddening. I'm finding another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
First, there are no parking for this location that has not been taken up already by the doctors & employees. You are instructed to park in a small lot a building away. Arrived 15 minutes early to a 2:00pm appointment only to have to wait on the 3 employees at the front desk to get done with their personal lives. One employee was busy texting, one was on a personal call and the 3rd was reading. None of the 3 acknowledged my arrival. I was told by the employee that was texting that the doctor w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
Gets me right in when I need to see her. Very patient and kind. Good with medication monitoring and effectiveness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
I look forward to visits with Dr. Mian She is consistently gracious and encourages me to discuss whatever is troublesome to me during our time together. Her insight is amazing. There can be a wait to see her. I never mind as know she is giving another patient the time he or she needs. The office is a comfortable place to read while waiting. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
Very pleasant and caring person. Thorough and professional. Took care of my son when he was at a crisis point and handled it correctly - he is much, much better now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
She's never on time. I've waited for an hour+ on many occasions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
I trust her and she has helped me, and will not go to anyone else. ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
The worst doctor I've ever seen. She needs to get her stuff together before she helps people with their own stuff. She was my doctor several years ago. Didn't matter what time you set your appointment; waiting was excessive. Tried coming in first thing in the a.m. thinking that might be more efficient. Nope, half the time she wasn't even in the office yet. Never once was she on time.I've waited two hours for her to sit down for a fifteen minute appointment. Total lack of regard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?
My son is now 23 and has been under Dr Mian's care for the last the years, and his progress is truly miraculous. He was almost ready to give up,after several failed attempts to finish school and maintain employment, but she helped him. He carries diagnoses of adhd, anxiety and bipolar, has been hospitalized many times and has seen many psychiatrist and therapists over his lifetime. Dr Mian is a woman of great character, her expertise and ability to connect has truly changed his life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Mian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mian?