Dr. Anne McBride, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. McBride

Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery

1295 Jacaranda Blvd Venice, FL 34292

Dr. Anne McBride, MD is a dermatologist in Venice, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from West Virginia University in 1988 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. McBride's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McBride

3.4

9.67741935483871%

Dr. McBride?
Dr. McBride's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anne McBride, MD
I have been a patient for 9 years and today I'm leaving. I've had appointments every 6 months for 9 years and the average waiting time has been 1 hour. I scheduled todays appointment 6 months ago and scheduled it at 7:50AM at their suggestion because they said I would be the first patient of the day with little or no waiting time. After 50 minutes of waiting and watching 6 other patients ( who arrived after me) go to their appointments, I asked the receptionist how much longer I would have to wa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
Listened and looked with special glasses. Rita, her CMA, took photos of the suspicious areas. She was very thorough. Much more so than most other dermatologists that I have seen. Dr. McBride will be my ‘go to ‘ dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
Love Dr McBride. She is knowledgeable, listens, skillful very personable. Doesn't seem to have any of the brusque or holier-than-thou attitude that I've run across with other physicians over the years. I continue to see her for all skin issues and trust her judgement completely. Her staff and assistants are also knowledgeable and kind, which is so important when having a problem that is upsetting or painful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
Dr. Mc Bride was concerned about an area that cropped up on my very fair skin before I left town. Besides writing down and going over the instructions, she gave me her cell phone number in case the area in question worsened. A few days later I did use her cell phone number and using text photos she called in a prescription which cured the area in a few days. In between we were in contact to see how the healing was progressing. I am ever so grateful for her concern and professional advise. SL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
This is a very poorly run office. Dr. McBride herself is a competent physician, but the office is not. I always wait a ridiculous amount of time. Today I waited an hour and then was told they tried to call me to tell me she was running late. I did not receive that message and no one told me when I checked in. I will be finding a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
I have seen Dr. McBride twice. The first visit, my wait time was over an hour and a half. My second visit, I received a phone call stating she was running late and to please arrive 50 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I still sat for 30 minutes before I was taken to the exam room, where I sat for another fifteen minutes before being seen. I brought this up to the doctor, who suggested I make a 7 AM appointment if I wanted to be on time. This is unacceptable, no matter how good she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
Dr McBride is very thorough. She is very good at what she does. Easy to talk to and always has helpful suggestions for care. But seems like when she removes moles it always leaves a bad scare. Like most dermatologist she always runs late. I blame that mostly on the scheduling staff. Why do they think 10 minutes per patient is enough time, it never is! I always schedule my appointments first thing in the morning or right after lunch and still I wait at least 30 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
I feel compelled to write a review, seeing some of the less-than-stellar comments about Dr. McBride from others. I saw her for the first time a while ago and yes, the wait was a little long, but once I saw her, I understood why. She took the time to review my history and my body (thoroughly, which is what is required!), and persuaded me to do a biopsy on a spot on my lower cheek. I tried to avoid it, but she was persistent! Good outcome. Excellent physician. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
I have seen Dr. McBride for over two years. She is a thourough, knowledable and caring doctor. Sometimes she does get backed up causing one to have to wait past appointment time, but not because she has overscheduled herself, but she will give the patient the time he/she requires. Even though I've had to wait, sometimes up to an hour, my experience with her has provided me with a trust that I do not often have for physicians. She is excellent and worth waiting for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?
While I am sure she is a very competent doctor & extremely busy, her bedside manner & people skills need a great deal of improvement. At a first visit a full body check was done & my comfort was nott considered. I felt like a side of beef being looked over rather than a human being whose modesty was being violated. A biopsy was taken & the matter discussed while I sat there half naked being told there was an area of concern on my body. It was a distressing & humiliating visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne McBride, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McBride?

• Dermatology

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
1988
West Virginia University
West Virginia University
1988

Dr. McBride accepts

Dr. McBride accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
POMCO Group
Principal Life
Universal American
Wells Fargo Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. McBride's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Ulcer
  • Warts

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McBride treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average