Dr. Anne LaRochelle, MD

Dr. Anne LaRochelle, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Anne LaRochelle, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC and has been practicing for 28 years. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, pediatrics, and more.Read her story

Carolina Health Specialists

• CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. LaRochelle

See how frequently Dr. LaRochelle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Rickets
high
Thyroid Disease
high

Dr. LaRochelle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. LaRochelle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. LaRochelle "Dr. Anne La Rochelle received her Medical Degree from The Free University of Brussels in Brussels, Belgium. She then completed a combined residency in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at St. Louis University Hospitals in St. Louis, Missouri followed by a fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C. Dr. Anne La Rochelle has been involved in clinical research projects since 1995 and is Board Certified in Endocrinology and Internal Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. LaRochelle "Carolina Health Specialists is committed to the patients of Horry, Georgetown, and Brunswick counties with facility locations throughout the Grand Strand area. All physicians are Board Certified/Board Eligible in their specialty. By providing a team approach to patient care, the providers of Carolina Health Specialists are able to focus their time and abilities on the particular needs of each patient."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Pediatrics

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Faculte De Medecine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • St Louis University School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • St Louis University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • George Washington University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. LaRochelle has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. LaRochelle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. LaRochelle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. LaRochelle's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. LaRochelle to family and friends

Dr. LaRochelle's Performance

GOOD

My experience being treated by Dr. LaRochelle in the hospital setting was very pleasant and thorough. I would recommend her anytime.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I moved here from Michigan and was looking for an endocrinologist because of my past history with thyroid cancer. Well now I am taveling back to Michigan. It seems like all Carolina Health Specialist care about is getting as much money as possible. Doctor appointment $250 blood test $180 and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. LaRochelle. She is approachable and knowledgeable. She sat and answered all my questions and I never felt as though she had one foot out the door!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Visited her for the first time today. She went over my records and told me more about my history than the doctor I had before. I was very impressed with what she said and what she planned to do as far as my treatment in the future. I will definitely keep her as my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
I would never recommend Dr. Anne LaRochelle! Because I questioned the reason for an office visit where she was not prepared to discuss my biopsy results and why I should have to pay for that visit, she emailed me and told me that I need to find another doctor. I thought Dr.s were suppose to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option13thumbs down icon option4