Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD

Dr. Kokayeff
Telehealth services available

Twin Cities Pain Clinic

650 Commerce Dr Woodbury, MN 55125

Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Woodbury, MN. Dr. Kokayeff has more experience with Spine and Pain Management than other specialists in her area. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kokayeff to book an appointment.

Dr. Kokayeff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kokayeff

4.4

Dr. Kokayeff?
What People Say About Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD
Experience counts when treating debilitating and excruciating chronic pain and post exertional malaise. Dr. Anne Kokayeff is an accomplished pain management speciallist that I can trust to help me function and keep my pain under control.
May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
5 STARS! Miss Anne Kokayeff has treated multiple family members and myself with the highest level of care and compassion. Dr. Kokayeff is prompt, compassionate, respectful and helps my family and I to live and enjoy a better quality of life with improved function and a lot less pain! Highly recommend!
Maurizio MN – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
I would like to give the highest recommendation to pain management specialist Dr. Anne Kokayeff. I cannot even begin to comprehend the extreme difficulties and frustration a pain specialist / physician must be experiencing throughout these very difficult times as the CDC implemented unbelievably restrictive “recommendations” and threatening the livelihood of these highly skilled and professional providers like Dr. Anne Kokayeff who has cared for my family and I and her care and knowledge has allowed us to have a much, much greater quality of life. Very highest of recommendations for this lovely and charming provider. <3
Maplewood, MN Patient – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Unsuccessful Radiofrequency Ablation. Have had this performed elsewhere in past with 100% success (3 times) and no pain or physical reaction during procedure. She asked me questions that she would have known answer to if she would have read previous Dr.'s notes I supplied them. During procedure both my legs flew (jerked) upwards involuntarily and then started to very painfully burn (9 on a scale of 1-10) for the rest of the procedure. I had no relief from the lower back pain after this procedure. I have had 100% relief in the 3 previous identical procedures for this pain. When asked why, she said sometimes it just doesn't work or maybe the nerves being burned grew back in a different area. She had no explanation for the severe burning pain in my legs.
James – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Kokayeff for several years. She is a dedicated and extremely knowledgeable provider who truly cares about her patients. She has helped treat multiple members of my family with the highest level of care, compassion and respect. I give her my highest of recommendations.
Bella M. Minnesota – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Dr. Anne Kokayeff has treated my family and I with the greatest level of care and compassion. Dr. Kokayeff is a wonderfully experienced and truly compassionate pain management specialist of whom I give the very highest of recommendations.
TeJa Maplewood, MN – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Dr. Anne Kokayeff is a wonderfully skilled and very delightful pain medicine specialist. Now more than ever it is especially difficult for chronic pain patients and the doctors who treat them. For these and other reasons I am truly thankful and blessed to have Dr. Anne Kokayeff as my provider. She works diligently to ensure that I stay as pain free and as functional as possible - providing me a greater quality of life. Thank you Dr. Kokayeff ! :D XO HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
DR KOKAYEFF IS A MARVELOUS PHYSICIAN AND PAIN MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST!!!
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
She is and a very good listener and easy to have a conversation with. I trust this provider and her advice 100%.
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Dr. Anne Kokayeff is a very experienced, knowledgeable and skilled professional of whom I give my highest of recommendations. TCPC and their team of medical providers are truly amazing. Miss Kayleigh of TCPC is such a wonderfully helpful, truly delightful and the ultimate advocate that anyone could ever be so fortunate to work with <3 Thank you to all of the lovely staff of Twin Cities Pain Clinics and Dr. Will for making their facilities such an accessible medical specialty center for chronic
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
So very grateful to have Doctor Anne Kokayeff as my medical provider. The techniques, complimentary therapies & medications provided / prescribed have greatly improved my quality of life, helped to improve my sleep and kept me going through these difficult times - despite the fake news media hype and government officials who are making physicians jobs almost impossible and endangering the lives of many who suffer with unending, relentless and horribly debilitating chronic pain. Thank You Dr. K
Franz B. in Maplewood , MN – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Dr. Kokayeff is an exceptionally delightful physician who has made a wonderful difference in my life by providing me an excellent quality of patient care and shows great compassion for me and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Kokayeff.
Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
I am truly thankful to TCPC for helping me to achieve a greater quality of life. Although I would never wish anyone to experience it, until you have chronic pain you cannot comprehend the severity & complications involved with trying to live every day and night of your “life” in pain. I am appreciative of all the people who make up the wonderful team at TCPC who help to make my existence more comfortable by decreasing my chronic pain affording me a greater quality of life especially Dr. Kokayeff
Jaime in Saint Paul, Minnesota – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Very pleased with the high level of care this M.D. has provided for my family and I. Appointments are easy to make or change and they are flexible to accommodate my busy schedule. Highly recommend.
TCPC Medical expertise in MN in Maple Grove, Minnesota – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Dr. Kokayeff is a doctor that you actually look forward to going back to for follow up visits. She is knowledgeable, considerate and takes time to listen. I couldn’t be happier. Thank You Dr. K !
Bella B. in Minnesota USA – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Initial consultation went well. I have a lot of chronic tension and pain issues which we are working on. Received trigger point injections which have helped. Have been very satisfied with my treatment and look forward to working with Dr. Kokayeff again at my next appointment. I am confident that my issues will be resolved.
Terrence B. in Saint Paul Minnesota – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Excellent and very knowledgeable doctor! Recommend highly :)
E. Smith in Edina MN. – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Very helpful and kind. I look forward to seeing Dr. Kokayeff again and recommend to others.
Taylor S. in Edina, Mn – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
Doctor Kokayeff is exceptionally knowledgeable, trustworthy and remarkably compassionate. I am very pleased with the professional and wonderful care she has provided to me. Thank you Doctor Kokayeff.
Sierra in Maplewood MN – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?
It is such an honor to work with this super medical professional. I highly recommend Dr. Kokayeff as an outstanding M.D. who specializes in treating the various conditions of each & every patient with expertise and compassion.
Jaimé B. in St. Paul, MN – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anne Kokayeff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kokayeff?

• Pain Medicine