Dr. Anne Kitchens, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Anne Kitchens, MD
Dr. Anne Kitchens, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Newburgh, IN. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Kitchens is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital and Deaconess Gateway Hospital.

Dr. Kitchens' Experience

See how Dr. Kitchens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kitchens

Dr. Kitchens accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Kitchens is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kitchens has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kitchens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kitchens to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kitchens' Performance
in Henderson, KY |
Dr. Kitchens spent the perfect amt. of time with me on my first visit. She thoroughly explained thyroid issues and a new course of treatment. She made sure that I knew what was happening along with two possible courses of treatment. Dr. Kitchens did not seem rushed and was very nice. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking an Endocrinologist.
in Princeton,IN |
nice visit. doc explained everything good. thanks
in Newburgh, IN |
For the first time in my life a Dr. ( Dr. Kitchens) listen to me. I gave her my complete history and my concerns and she listened. She spend a hour with me. Her recommendation has helped me tremendous. A couple of days after my visit I had a question and she replied back the same day.
in Huntingburg, IN |
Excellent experience, got in quickly. Doctor was easy to talk to and took time to answer all my questions.
in Newburgh,IN |
Great visit. Couldn't be more pleased. Straight forward and good communicator. Read some things on Internet about my condition and got worried. Dr.Kitchens eased my concerns by separating fact from fiction and what proper standard of care is for my diagnosis. Many docs in town will tell you what you want to hear to get you in and out. Dr.Kitchens takes the time to explain what you need to know.
Newburgh, IN |
Frustrating! Thyroid/menopausal symptoms had me looking for relief. She tried to convince me I did not need certain blood tests done (I had spent a lot of time educating myself on what tests would be helpful with my clear symptoms), I left feeling unheard & frustrated. Gave me a lab script with the same standard (outdated) basic blood tests that my primary physician had recently ordered. (She knew that.) Then said she didn't need to see me for a year. Whaaat? Absolutely no help. Went elsewhere.
Evansville, IN |
I would not recommend Dr Kitchens to anyone I know. I asked to have blood work done, and did my research before asking. I was told by her that it was unnecessary, but it was a test my old endo did all the time. I was very frustrated with her and her staff and will not be going back to her.
Have you seen Dr. Anne Kitchens, MD?
Are you Dr. Kitchens?

Compare Dr. Kitchens

Dr. Kitchens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Kitchens has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kitchens' Board Certifications

• Thyroiditis

Graduated in 2009

Completed in 2013

Completed in 2015

Dr. Kitchens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kitchens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism