Dr. Anne Hale, MD

Dr. Anne Hale, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
75 reviews

Dr. Hale has a unique style of caring about the whole person, including the mind, body, and spirit of the patient. She has a diverse background that includes working as a waitress while attending school to being an Internal Control Manager at Xerox Corporation before attending medical school. Right before medical school she was vice president of The Birth Place in Menlo Park, Calif., which was an out-of -hospital birthing center where she became involved in the birthing process and loved the families and the birthing event. This was why she decided to go to medical school. To do that, she and her husband packed up their three children and moved over 2000 miles away from their home to start the process of becoming an OB/GYN doctor. One of those children is also involved in women's healthcare working as an RN in an infertility clinic. Since the time of her formal education, Dr. Hale has taken extra time to train in many aspects of women?s healthcare such as high risk OB, menopause treatment, urinary incontinence surgery and minimally invasive surgery. She has never lost sight of the value of the patient and the need to educate about a healthy lifestyle. She has been very involved in the communities where she lived and has been recognized for it including, receiving the Governor?s Award for Outstanding Women in New Mexico. She now enjoys taking care of the healthcare needs of women of all ages in El Paso and belongs to the service organization called the El Paso Rotary Club to reach out in the El Paso Community. She looks forward to taking care of you as she takes care of all of her patients with the utmost respect as she tailors healthcare to fit the individual patient's needs....See Less

In Vogue Total Women's Healthcare PLLC

11167 La Quinta Pl

El Paso, TX 79936

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Hale

Dr. Hale has a unique style of caring about the ?whole person? including the mind, body, and spirit of the patient. She has a diverse background that includes working as a waitress while attending school to being an Internal Control Manager at Xerox Corporation before attending medical school. Right before medical school she was vice president of The Birth Place in Menlo Park, Calif., which was an out-of -hospital birthing center where she became involved in the birthing process and loved the families and the birthing event. This was why she decided to go to medical school. To do that, she and her husband packed up their three children and moved over 2000 miles away from their home to start the process of becoming an OB/GYN doctor. One of those children is also involved in women?s healthcare working as an RN in an infertility clinic. Since the time of her formal education, Dr. Hale has taken extra time to train in many aspects of women?s healthcare such as high risk OB, menopause treatment, urinary incontinence surgery and minimally invasive surgery. She has never lost sight of the value of the patient and the need to educate about a healthy lifestyle. She has been very involved in the communities where she lived and has been recognized for it including, receiving the Governor?s Award for Outstanding Women in New Mexico. She now enjoys taking care of the healthcare needs of women of all ages in El Paso and belongs to the service organization called the El Paso Rotary Club to reach out in the El Paso Community. She looks forward to taking care of you as she takes care of all of her patients with the utmost respect as she tailors healthcare to fit the individual patient?s needs.

Dr. Hale's Experience

Dr. Hale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Aging

• Advanced Colposcopy
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage

• University New Mexico Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University New Mexico Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Hale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Del Sol Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hale is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hale to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Hale's Performance
El Paso, TX |
This is not my first time having her as my obgyn. I unfortunately miscarried at 4 mths and the day that i was induced and ready to go into labour we were informed by the nurses that she would not be delivering my baby. Luckily she came and while she was scraping my placenta out i was in pain she got very upset and told nurses hold me down Now im pregnant again and 4 everything she tells me that im probably miscarrying. I am very stressed and even feeling depressed with how she is handling this.
El Paso, TX |
I went seeking help for heavy menstrual periods and got endometric ablation. Worst decision ever I contracted a staph infection. The office has not cared at all. All I received was a letter and a text stating I had an outstanding balance.
in El Paso, TX |
Nicest doctor I've ever had to see. Wait time a bit long but she had to go deliver a baby and come back, so understandable.
in El Paso, TX |
Reasonable wait time, staff is friendly and Dr. Hale is very nice and took the time to answer all the questions I had.
Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Hale is very caring and the staff was helpful.
in El paso, Tx |
I was recently there for annual exam I had a great experience. It took about 45 mins to be seen which is not bad at all and the staff was great! dr. Hale did discuss weight loss with me but I do not find it offensive its a good wake up call! Over all I had a good experience. I will be returning.
in El Paso |
Some staff in this office are friendly and approachable but Dr. Hale is not and is constantly nagging at her staff and making them feel and look stupid . She is always about money . She does not explain anything and rushes in and out and the wait time for her is ridiculous. Also to obvious her daughters leave her good reviews exaggerating how great she is .
in Texas |
I am a patient of Dr. Hale and have seen here for over 10 years I have 4 sons and she has deliver all. I don't understand the negitive reviews she is awesome. Some of those reviews sound like the same person. I'm glad that there are doctors like her my first pregnancy was a mess and when I found Dr. Hale I was expecting little and she was amazing! I recently attended a Botox event she was funny and personable, she understands women are more then babymakers and need refreshing!
in Round Rock, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Hale for 15 years she delivered my twins. He is very thorough, compassionate and pays attention to my needs. I am a high risk ob patient due to having heart and. Mood pressure issues! My boys and I are happy and healthy and I would recommend her to all my family and friends!
El Paso, TX |
I had SmartSkin co2 laser of my entire face a couple of months ago. Two techs performed the procedure. Janet worked on my left side and was extremely aggressive. The tech that worked in my right side was not. I have better results on my right sides however my left side was left with hyper pigmentation. I'm not very happy with my results and at this point I'm not sure what the next step would be but I would most definitely not recommend Janet at all.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr hale is a mean mean individual. All she rants about is losing weight! What about her!? I have given her the benefit of the doubt time and time again. She humiliates her staff to the point that this last time it brought me to tears. She is definitely in need of retirement.The only staff that are commendable at this sweat shop are the friendly and gentle lab girl and the very charming and beautiful esthetic girl. The male secretary also needs some lessons on people skills. Looking for new Dr!
The staff was always very helpful and friendly. On the other hand I would never recommend anyone to Dr. Hale. She was rude and unconcerned what so ever. I had a really bad reaction to a medication and she was upset I stopped taking it. Pretty much didn't care about the issue. Then when I went in to get my IUD removed she took over a hr and a half to come in and slammed the door in my face because I finally dressed to use the restroom. Entire time I was undressed and it was cold as ice.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Hale has provided poor care to me during my pregnancy. Her staff is unorganized! I am high risk and when calling in to her medical assistants no one would get back to me. They would call me and cancel appointments day of because dr hale was gone. When the dr would meet with me she would rudely comment on my weight gain. Never acknowledged my concerns. Never updated me on test results. Made me feel stupid for asking questions
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Hale was truly wonderful, always very attentive and caring of my both pregnancies. I have 2 healthy boys, my 4 year old and 1 month old. No complications with my deliveries , I would definitely recommend Dr. Hale.
in Houston, TX |
I attended a Botox party this morning and loved it!! I was so nervous it was going to hurt but Dr Hale was amazing and it didn't hurt a bit!!
El Paso, TX |
It was absolutely the best experience with a doctor I've ever had. she listened and answered all my questions.
El Paso, TX |
Dr. Hale was very rude and judgmental. Would never go back!
in El Paso tx |
Dr Hale sees you for an average of 5 minutes and does not respect your pregnancy choices... Nor does she explain any results for ultrasounds, procedures or gives you any direction as to what is next in your pregnancy. I would not recommend this doctor. I would like to be seen by a dr who actually cares and respects her patients and their pregnancy decisions and wants.
Dr. Hale was wonderful, she took the time to answer all my questions and is very caring and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
El Paso |
The office is beautiful. The nurse with long red hair who takes your blood was very rude and told me to cone back to get my blood drawn another day. But the man ib front is very nice. Dr.Hale answered all my question however i got the gender blood test done. They said the results would be in in 7-10 business days its been a month and the results still arent in...
in El Paso, TX |
Everything would've been great if she actually spent time addressing my concerns instead of hassling me about my weight. Don't go here even if you are the slightest heavy because all your issues will be interrupted by her saying that well it's due to your weight. She even had the audacity to prescribe me antidepressants because she decided I was heavy because I am depressed! None of my actual woman issues have been solved by her because she was more concerned about me being fat, I'm only 30 over
Have you seen Dr. Anne Hale, MD?
Are you Dr. Hale?

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Emblem Health
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance