Dr. Anne Butsch, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Anne Butsch, MD
Dr. Anne Butsch, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Evansville, IN. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Butsch is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, St. Vincent Evansville and Deaconess Health System - The Women's Hospital.

Dr. Butsch's Experience

See how Dr. Butsch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Butsch

Dr. Butsch accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Butsch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Butsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Butsch to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Butsch's Performance
in Evansville, IN |
Very rude...doesn't care your health or well-being. Very unmannerly she thinks i was fake sicking which i has asthma bronchitis recommends no one goes to her.
Stern, blunt, set in her ways. Went to her twice. Thought maybe the first visit she was having a bad day and gave her a second chance. Both times she has her mind set that I was wrong even though I have done days of research stating otherwise from factual resources. She completely cut me off. No bedside manner.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Butsch is the WORST doctor I've ever consulted. Terrible attitude. Arrogant. Impatient. Rude. Does not listen to the patient's concerns. She changed my meds that have been effective for me since 1995. She accused me of "self-medicating". She failed to accurately report information in my chart. AVOID her! If I could give her negative stars, I would choose that rating.
in Evansville, IN |
I won't go into detail, but Dr. Butch is the absolute WORST Doctor I have ever encountered!! Terrible bedside manner, terrible attitude, doesn't care about your health or wellbeing, all around terrible person. I would never in suggest anyone going to her!
in Evansville Indiana |
I had the absolute worst experience with this doctor that I have ever had with any doctor EVER. I am a cancer survivor , who also suffers from MS. She claims to also be an attorney , which I believe to be false. She gave me horrible advice about my condition and tried to change my medications that did not need to be changed. Then on top of that, she did not send my refills to the pharmacy. I would not take my sick dog to this doctor. She is confrontational, and completely rude, as well as WRONG!
in Newburgh IN |
If there was a negative star to give she deserves it. I'm not going to elaborate on my experience. I will tell you one line of communication. She told me I don't have hours to treat what is going on with you I have 15 mins and then on to the next room. You decide where her interests are.
Have you seen Dr. Anne Butsch, MD?
Are you Dr. Butsch?

Compare Dr. Butsch

Dr. Butsch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Butsch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Butsch's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Butsch does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Butsch and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Butsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Butsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Butsch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Butsch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.