Dr. Anna Wooten, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 42 reviews.
Author:
I had Labiaplasty in November of 2018 at Beleza Plastic Surgery and I could not be happier with the procedure itself, the recovery, and the results. They made me feel extremely comfortable and not nervous at all. The procedure was less than 2 hours. I was able to sit on my phone and relax while it was happening. I followed the recovery guidelines 100% to avoid any injury and I recovered just as they said I would. Dr. Wooten is absolutely incredible with Labiaplasty and I could not recommend a better surgeon to go to for this procedure.
Author:
I used Dr. Wooten for a breast reduction surgery a little over a year ago, and I can confidently say it changed my life for the better. She helped me go from a 34DDD to a 34C, and as a 20 year old it helped boost my confidence 10-fold. I can finally wear cute tops and not have to worry about busting a seam. I am able to enjoy the activities I love like yoga and running without wearing 2 sports bras. It helped relieve intense shoulder pain as well. Dr. Wooten is a miracle worker!?
Author:
Dr. Wooten is a true artist and an expert in her field. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Wooten and her staff. I am grateful for what she has done for my appearance as well as my self-confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Wooten and everyone at Beleza. It has been life changing for me.
Author:
Dr. Wooten is honest, knowledgeable and realistic. She will give you her professional opinion and find the most appropriate treatment that’s right for you. She definitely has the patient’s best interests in mind.
Author:
Absolutely recommend Dr. Wooten!! I first started looking into plastic surgery after having my two beautiful babies. Between pregnancy and then the months of breast feeding - my breasts were left deflated. From my first phone call to the consultation with Dr. Wooten - I knew this office was the one. It is a very intimate issue to deal with but I was made to feel SO comfortable. Dr. Wooten really took the time to educate me so that I was able to make the best decision for my goals - I was NEVE
Author:
I have had several procedures with Dr. Wooten, from injections to an upper bleph to a chin implant. I am so happy with the results. Dr. Wooten is a talented and caring doctor, with an amazing staff, including Andrea who coordinated my procedures. I recommend this practice to anyone interested in improving his/her appearance.
Author:
There aren't enough words to express how impressed I impressed and grateful I am with Dr. Wooten and her staff! Andrea, the patient coordinator, was readily available to answer any and all questions I had from the time of my consult up until after my surgery. She made sure I was aware of the risks and that I had realistic expectations. Dr. Wooten made what could have been a stressful journey, an exciting one. I am IN LOVE with my results. Her passion and pride really shows in her work!
Author:
I found Dr. Wooten's practice online after having a horrible experience (consultation) with another doctor. She performed my breast reduction in May 2016 and I couldn't be happier with the results. She and her staff were professional, thorough, compassionate and treated me as if I were a friend and not a patient -- so hard to find in the medical field these days! I can't praise them enough. And, added bonus: at my annual, my gynie told me it was the best reduction she had ever seen.
Author:
A close friend recommended Dr. Wooten to me. I have had four procedures done. When you meet Dr. Wooten you are instantly comfortable. She truly listens to you and educates you. Dr. Wooten has perfected her skills over many years of practice. She is a perfectionist with a kind heart. I trust her totally. Each and every time I call or go to the office the staff exceeds your expectations. They are all friendly, welcoming, professional and kind. Thank-you for the best of care!
Author:
Dr. Wooten is a brilliant surgeon. She is a perfectionist! Knowledgeable, warm, kind and she is very STYLISH! (its about aesthetic's right??) Her and her staff are amazing! i had lost 155 lbs and had a breast lift and lipoabdominalplasty in 11/2014. Since then I have lost 20lbs. and have maintained my weight. When I was going on consults my nephews wife said, Aunt Carol Dr. Wooten is a perfectionist. She had done rotation with her doing her college studies as a PA. THANK YOU!
Author:
i was highly recommended to Beleza by a friend who had a great experience. from the first phone call i have encountered nothing but professional, knowledgable, caring and kind staff!!! i am so blessed to have found dr wooten and beleza plastic surgery. it has been an extremely wonderful experience through and through. my results are fantastic! i look amazing but more importantly, i feel amazing! Thank You Beleza!!!!
Author:
I am thrilled with the results of my procedures. After a 100 pound weight loss I had a breast lift, tummy tuck and muscle reconstruction. Dr Wooten and her staff were absolutely wonderful - so knowledgable and caring. I can't thank them enough. I have a second chance at life!!!!
Author:
I cannot express how pleased I was with Dr. Wooten! From the minute I first met her, I felt like we had been friends for years! She made me feel very comfortable and is extremely easy to talk to about any fears or hesitations that I had. I felt so at ease with her! I have already recommended her to friends - she is wonderful! and so is the staff! Very, Very, satisfied with my results!
Author:
Wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Care was top notch. Very happy with my results and aftercare was great. Thank you dr Wooten and staff! Would recommend her for sure!!
Author:
There are really no words that can express how grateful I am that I had Dr. Wooten for the last year plus. I underwent I bilateral mastectomy in May 2015 which resulted in complications. The end result was 4 total surgeries with Dr. Wooten with multiple complications that had nothing to do with her at all. My body just does not cooperate and heal well. But through the whole process Dr. Wooten and her staff were amazing. While every small thing seemed to send my husband and I into ?panic mode? Dr
Author:
I saw Dr. Wooten over a year ago. I wanted a breast lift and a tummy tuck. My consult was in depth and Dr. Wooten explained that with the results it would be best if I lost some weight first. I was hurt! But I kept listening and Dr. Wooten showed me pictures and diagrams. After I left the consult I went to see a weight loss doctor. I lost 35 pounds and this year I had my surgery! My results are better than I ever expected! Thanks Dr. Wooten and staff! I am a new woman!
Author:
I had a particularly difficult pre-surgical consultation due to a surgery I had as a child. Dr.Wooten worried so much about this, that she called me from home pre-surgery multiple times to discuss my augmentation and voice her worry. Then, to feel better about my surgery, she had me come in just so she could see and feel what she was doing. She is hands down amazing. She's made a tremendous difference in my life and I'm thankful everyday for such a caring, talented surgeon!!
Author:
Dr. Wooten totally understood what I wanted and what my expectations were. My results were right on! Thanks Dr. Wooten!
Author:
The staff here is beyond rude and very hurtful. They are just downright mean. I don't know how else to describe them. They assume that one disease you have is the same as another disease. That's very very dangerous to assume that when you are in the medical field and performing surgeries. The doctor recommended some injections that I was told was dangerous for a person with insulin resistance. I'm sure some people have positive interactions with this doctor. I have not.
Hello, We are replying to this comment, because the person who wrote this left the same message on our Facebook page, and later deleted it. This review is coming from a person who called the office, but was never seen as a patient, and never met with or even spoke with Dr. Wooten. We feel it is important to defend our reputation, and so we simply wanted to clarify the status of this reviewer. Thank you, Dr. Wooten's Office
Author:
I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and results of a breast lift and silicone implants with Dr Wooten. She has my highest recommendation.