Dr. Anna I. Wooten, MD

Dr. Anna I. Wooten, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Beleza Plastic Surgery 2605 Nicholson Rd Ste 1210, Sewickley, PA 15143 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Wooten's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Wooten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wooten

Dr. Wooten accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • UPMC
  • UPMC Health Plan

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wooten has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Wooten

Dr. Wooten's Review Details
4.7 based on 31 responses
Experience with Dr. Wooten
Dr. Wooten's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Pittsburgh, PA |
i was highly recommended to Beleza by a friend who had a great experience. from the first phone call i have encountered nothing but professional, knowledgable, caring and kind staff!!! i am so blessed to have found dr wooten and beleza plastic surgery. it has been an extremely wonderful experience through and through. my results are fantastic! i look amazing but more importantly, i feel amazing! Thank You Beleza!!!!
in New Castle, PA |
I am thrilled with the results of my procedures. After a 100 pound weight loss I had a breast lift, tummy tuck and muscle reconstruction. Dr Wooten and her staff were absolutely wonderful - so knowledgable and caring. I can't thank them enough. I have a second chance at life!!!!
in Glenshaw, PA |
I cannot express how pleased I was with Dr. Wooten! From the minute I first met her, I felt like we had been friends for years! She made me feel very comfortable and is extremely easy to talk to about any fears or hesitations that I had. I felt so at ease with her! I have already recommended her to friends - she is wonderful! and so is the staff! Very, Very, satisfied with my results!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Care was top notch. Very happy with my results and aftercare was great. Thank you dr Wooten and staff! Would recommend her for sure!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
There are really no words that can express how grateful I am that I had Dr. Wooten for the last year plus. I underwent I bilateral mastectomy in May 2015 which resulted in complications. The end result was 4 total surgeries with Dr. Wooten with multiple complications that had nothing to do with her at all. My body just does not cooperate and heal well. But through the whole process Dr. Wooten and her staff were amazing. While every small thing seemed to send my husband and I into ?panic mode? Dr
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I saw Dr. Wooten over a year ago. I wanted a breast lift and a tummy tuck. My consult was in depth and Dr. Wooten explained that with the results it would be best if I lost some weight first. I was hurt! But I kept listening and Dr. Wooten showed me pictures and diagrams. After I left the consult I went to see a weight loss doctor. I lost 35 pounds and this year I had my surgery! My results are better than I ever expected! Thanks Dr. Wooten and staff! I am a new woman!
Imperial, PA |
I had a particularly difficult pre-surgical consultation due to a surgery I had as a child. Dr.Wooten worried so much about this, that she called me from home pre-surgery multiple times to discuss my augmentation and voice her worry. Then, to feel better about my surgery, she had me come in just so she could see and feel what she was doing. She is hands down amazing. She's made a tremendous difference in my life and I'm thankful everyday for such a caring, talented surgeon!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Wooten totally understood what I wanted and what my expectations were. My results were right on! Thanks Dr. Wooten!
The staff here is beyond rude and very hurtful. They are just downright mean. I don't know how else to describe them. They assume that one disease you have is the same as another disease. That's very very dangerous to assume that when you are in the medical field and performing surgeries. The doctor recommended some injections that I was told was dangerous for a person with insulin resistance. I'm sure some people have positive interactions with this doctor. I have not.
I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and results of a breast lift and silicone implants with Dr Wooten. She has my highest recommendation.
Have you seen Dr. Wooten?
Are you Dr. Wooten? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Wooten

• Facial Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Wooten's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Wooten says..

Not only does Dr. Wooten regularly perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in her daily practice, but she has spent time in Brazil training under the creators of the Brazilian breast lift technique, and is an expert in all types of breast surgery.

She is known in the Pittsburgh region for her excellent results, especially when it comes to breast augmentation, abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck with muscle plication), and breast lifts.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Absent Breasts and Nipples
  • Dysplasia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Labiaplasty
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Ultherapy®
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University

Graduated in 2000

University Of Pittsburgh-Presbyterian Shadyside

Completed in 2001

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)

Completed in 2007

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)

Dr. Wooten has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Wooten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wooten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Wooten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Wooten

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Wooten's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Wooten

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Wooten's Care Philosophy

The medical team at Beleza is committed to consistently providing the finest and most comprehensive plastic surgery experience in Pittsburgh. We have offices in Wexford, Fox Chapel and Butler, and we practice out of the most prominent hospitals and surgery centers in the area. For more information on Dr. Wooten, the procedures she performs, and to see before & after pictures of her results, visit our website, la-Beleza.com .

Dr. Wooten says...