Dr. Anna Wooten, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Wooten

Beleza Plastic Surgery

2605 Nicholson Rd Ste 1210 Sewickley, PA 15143

Dr. Anna Wooten, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Sewickley, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, and more.

Dr. Wooten's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wooten

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Wooten?
Dr. Wooten's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna Wooten, MD
I had Labiaplasty in November of 2018 at Beleza Plastic Surgery and I could not be happier with the procedure itself, the recovery, and the results. They made me feel extremely comfortable and not nervous at all. The procedure was less than 2 hours. I was able to sit on my phone and relax while it was happening. I followed the recovery guidelines 100% to avoid any injury and I recovered just as they said I would. Dr. Wooten is absolutely incredible with Labiaplasty and I could not recommend a better surgeon to go to for this procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
I used Dr. Wooten for a breast reduction surgery a little over a year ago, and I can confidently say it changed my life for the better. She helped me go from a 34DDD to a 34C, and as a 20 year old it helped boost my confidence 10-fold. I can finally wear cute tops and not have to worry about busting a seam. I am able to enjoy the activities I love like yoga and running without wearing 2 sports bras. It helped relieve intense shoulder pain as well. Dr. Wooten is a miracle worker!?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
Dr. Wooten is a true artist and an expert in her field. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Wooten and her staff. I am grateful for what she has done for my appearance as well as my self-confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Wooten and everyone at Beleza. It has been life changing for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
Dr. Wooten is honest, knowledgeable and realistic. She will give you her professional opinion and find the most appropriate treatment that’s right for you. She definitely has the patient’s best interests in mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
Absolutely recommend Dr. Wooten!! I first started looking into plastic surgery after having my two beautiful babies. Between pregnancy and then the months of breast feeding - my breasts were left deflated. From my first phone call to the consultation with Dr. Wooten - I knew this office was the one. It is a very intimate issue to deal with but I was made to feel SO comfortable. Dr. Wooten really took the time to educate me so that I was able to make the best decision for my goals - I was NEVE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
I have had several procedures with Dr. Wooten, from injections to an upper bleph to a chin implant. I am so happy with the results. Dr. Wooten is a talented and caring doctor, with an amazing staff, including Andrea who coordinated my procedures. I recommend this practice to anyone interested in improving his/her appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
There aren't enough words to express how impressed I impressed and grateful I am with Dr. Wooten and her staff! Andrea, the patient coordinator, was readily available to answer any and all questions I had from the time of my consult up until after my surgery. She made sure I was aware of the risks and that I had realistic expectations. Dr. Wooten made what could have been a stressful journey, an exciting one. I am IN LOVE with my results. Her passion and pride really shows in her work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
I found Dr. Wooten's practice online after having a horrible experience (consultation) with another doctor. She performed my breast reduction in May 2016 and I couldn't be happier with the results. She and her staff were professional, thorough, compassionate and treated me as if I were a friend and not a patient -- so hard to find in the medical field these days! I can't praise them enough. And, added bonus: at my annual, my gynie told me it was the best reduction she had ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
A close friend recommended Dr. Wooten to me. I have had four procedures done. When you meet Dr. Wooten you are instantly comfortable. She truly listens to you and educates you. Dr. Wooten has perfected her skills over many years of practice. She is a perfectionist with a kind heart. I trust her totally. Each and every time I call or go to the office the staff exceeds your expectations. They are all friendly, welcoming, professional and kind. Thank-you for the best of care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?
Dr. Wooten is a brilliant surgeon. She is a perfectionist! Knowledgeable, warm, kind and she is very STYLISH! (its about aesthetic's right??) Her and her staff are amazing! i had lost 155 lbs and had a breast lift and lipoabdominalplasty in 11/2014. Since then I have lost 20lbs. and have maintained my weight. When I was going on consults my nephews wife said, Aunt Carol Dr. Wooten is a perfectionist. She had done rotation with her doing her college studies as a PA. THANK YOU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Wooten, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wooten?

The medical team at Beleza is committed to consistently providing the finest and most comprehensive aesthetic plastic surgery experience in Pittsburgh. We welcome patients from the entire Western Pennsylvania region to our Sewickley/Wexford office location, conveniently located just off of I-79.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Breast Surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
2007
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
2001
2001
2000

• Russian

Dr. Wooten accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Wooten's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wooten's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Premature Aging
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Ultherapy®
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wooten treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average