Dr. Anna Tseng, MD

Dr. Anna Tseng, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anna Tseng, MD is a neurology specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston, Texas in 1992 and specializes in neurology and clinical neurophysiology.Read her story

7515 Greenville Ave Ste 400

Dallas, TX 75231

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Tseng

See how frequently Dr. Tseng performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
high
Myelopathy

Dr. Tseng's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Tseng's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tseng "Dr. Anna Tseng is a true advocate for patients. She is very involved in the changes within the healthcare industry, leading her to work administratively with various organizations ensuring that patients are the priority. This deep caring is evident when she's in the room with a patient. Dr. Tseng takes the time to learn a patient's full medical history and learn other factors that may impact their life and disorder. Her special interests include multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disease, and botulinum toxin therapy. When not campaigning for patient rights, Dr. Tseng is either carpooling her two daughters to and from various activities, watching old movies with her husband, or engaging in water sports. And when she has extra free time, she loves to go out for sushi."

• Neurology

• Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston, Texas
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Tseng has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Tseng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tseng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tseng's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tseng to family and friends

Dr. Tseng's Performance

GOOD

I just called to make an appointment and the office staff belittled me about being on disability and how they can't turn down anyone in a hospital, but they sure can in the office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I'm very sorry for your experience, however I would like to get more information regarding this call. I am the marketing director for Neurology Consultants of Dallas and we do not condone that type of behavior. I have not personally witnessed this, and would like more information to better understand this situation. Please feel free to contact me at 214-750-1510. My name is Amanda Haddad. Thank you.

I am a person who has multiple chronic illnesses and has seen her fair share of doctors (feels like all of them in a 20 mile radius) and Dr.Tseng is one of the absolute best. Her bed-side manner is phenomenal. She really cares about my well-being and spends time with me going over all my symptoms...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the incredible review regarding Dr. Anna Tseng. She is a great physician and a wonderful teammate! We are very happy that she has helped by providing you hope! We appreciate you taking the time to review her.

Dr. Tseng is very wise and knows how to figure out what's going on with me and her patients. She is very personable and Listens! I follow up with her a couple times a year to keep an eye on my progress. I've grown spoiled by her precise care. Amanda, her assistant, is top notch and definitely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your words with us. We are so thankful for Dr. Tseng and her expertise! She's a wonderful physician and team member!

Dr. Tseng is an excellent Dr she is very through and will keep working with you to find the awnsers you need for your health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr. Tseng! We love having her as a part of our team!

I went for a consultation with her to see if she could continue my care provided by my previous neurologist. She did her idea of a neuro assessment, not quite as thorough as I'm accustomed to. I explained to her my issues completely, made her aware that I was under the care of a pain management...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0