Endocrinology  |
Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD
Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Port Richey, FL. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Szafran-Swietlik is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

5422 US-19

Port Richey, FL 34652

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Szafran-Swietlik

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's Experience

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

• Med Univ Of Silesia, Med Fac In Katowice
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szafran-Swietlik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Szafran-Swietlik to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's Performance
HUDSON, FL |
I had started to see Dr. Swietlik when my husband and i were trying to conceive and we were having issues. Dr. Swietlik was very understanding, listened to any concerns I had, spoke directly with our fertility Dr. and My primary. also gave me her personal cell phone # in case i found out I was pregnant was she could get me in immediately. She's been great!
in Port Richey, FL |
She listened to my health concerns, and she was very knowledgeable about my symptoms and solutions. She is thorough and offered immediate steps I could take to address my issues.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I have consulted many doctors but I am most impressed with Dr. Szafran-Swietlik. She introduced herself and shook my hand. She was respectful and attentive. It is rare to find one who is this knowledgeable, accommodating and concerned. She listened to me without rush and considered my needs. She ordered blood work and a follow-up visit in 2 weeks. Whatever the results, I thank you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik. Visiting the Diabetes Care Center was a positive experience. They are very busy!
in Holiday, FL |
Dr Swietlik is very informative. Concerned with your well being. Very happy I was referred to her. She has made my journey with my health a lot easier to understand and accept. Thank you. She has gone out of her way to help me
in Port Richey, FL |
She walked in the room, shook my hand, and told me I needed to lose weight. Told me there was nothing she could do to help me unless I lost weight. Told me to have bariatric surgery but didn't refer me to anyone. She was very rude to me and basically wrote me off because of my weight.
in trinity fl |
With my first visit - the doctor was very attentive, and took her time and did not rush the appointment.
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Swietlik is an AMAZING Doctor!! I was diagnosed with Hashimotos and was recommended to see Dr. Swietlik at Diabetes Care Center. During my visit Dr. Swietlik noticed a lump in my throat and said she would like to get an ultrasound. When she did it looked awfully small, and said 99% chance it was nothing but to be safe...results returned cancer! Thank God for her instincts. Went to Moffitt and am a Swietlik fan for life :)
in Brooksville, FL |
I have been a type1 diabetic for 51 years, and have been seen by several different endocrinologists. This is the first one who has taken the time to listen to me and give me information/advice based on what I told her, rather than entering the exam room with a preconceived formula. My A1c dropped by 1.2 points just between my first and second visit. It is nice not to have stress about going to the doctor anymore plus she is a very pleasant lady.
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
After experiencing some problems last spring related to diabetes, I was unable to secure an appt. with the only endocrinologist in my area. I took the first appt. I could get at the Diabetes Care Center & happily I was scheduled with Dr. Szafran-Seietlik. From my first visit she made me feel comfortable & put me at ease. Follow up visits & tweaking my medication helped me more than my PCP. Very compassionate & caring, takes more than enough time to listen to my concerns & treatment.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr Swietlik has been treating my diabetes for well over a year. I am a fairly complicated case and I feel she gives me wonderful care. She never makes me feel she is rushing through my appointment, takes the time to clearly explain everything to me. My wife (a retired nurse ) is also very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr Swietlik.
She is very knowledge and has great beside matter. She always has taken her time with me. Never have I felt rushed out of her office. The office where she sees patient is not aesthetically pleasing but it does not bother me. What is important is the care that I am getting.
in Tampa Fl |
I am happy she is my doctor. She's great at explaining the diagnosis as I had a diagnosis of thyroid cancer with my biopsy return. The office is not new but old fashioned but the care is great and that's what matters to me.
in Tampa, FL |
Found a nodule on my thyroid, said she didn't think it was cancer. Thought I had an infectious disease. I asked to be tested for Hashimoto's which was positive. Did a FNA which she seemed to have issues performing. Biopsy came back indeterminate, said still didn't think it was cancer and I should have another FNA in 6 weeks. Went to another Dr. who said I should consider surgery. I had my thyroid removed and it was pappillary follicular variant infiltrative. I was not happy with her judgement.
in Tampa, FL |
Poor staff, long delays and a foreign doctor who doesn't even know what labs be ordered. Very unprofessional. Don't waste your time with his doctor or the office. Office environment was from the 1960s with a patient room that was 9 by 10 foot with almost no room for the patient let alone the doctor to set. Inadequate computer information system regarding medical records and medical history. Office was dirty grungy the standard sanitation procedures for patient-doctor relations were not followed
in Spring Hill, FL |
Very Caring Physician.
in Clearwater |
Caring and very smart - takes time to explain everything
Palm Harbor, FL |
Very caring and compassionate
Have you seen Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Are you Dr. Szafran-Swietlik?

Visit Dr. Szafran-Swietlik