Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik

Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Port Richey, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Med Univ Of Silesia, Med Fac In Katowice in 2002 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Make an appointment

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik accepts

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik treats Diabetes Type 2 more than 98% of her peers

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik treats this condition more than 98% of her peers

Continuous Glucose Monitoring

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik performs Continuous Glucose Monitoring more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik performs this procedure more than 96% of her peers

4.3

Dr. Szafran-Swietlik?
Dr. Szafran-Swietlik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD
Be careful of fake reviews here. This doctor does not know how to treat thyroid issues properly. She will even tell you your hypo or hyper thyroid symptoms aren't thyroid related nor can Hashimotos cause any symptoms. The thyroid controls over 300 hormones in the body. How can the thyroid not cause problems when imbalanced? She will look at tsh only, a pituitary hormone, not free t3 the active thyroid hormone. These endocrinologists also only care about lab ranges. They dont care to treat you based on optimal levels for you personally. Feel like crap? To bad. They should be catching up on studies and understanding that lab ranges don't mean things are working on a cellular level. If you are looking for a thyroid doctor please look for someone who tests ALL thyroid hormones and treats you personally, not just as a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Excellent staff and Customer Service!! She is always concerned about the me and my health concerns, and always has fun stories to tell. Very Educated Endocrinologist, and she knows all the latest medications for use with my Diabetes issues. Thanks for all you and your staff do to help Me Dr. Swietlik!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Dr Swietlik is very caring to her patient and takes the time to listen. I would recommend her to anyone looking to find a knowledgeable, confident, caring doctor who knows her stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Her professionalism, knowledge can only be deemed EXCELLENT! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Dr. Swietlik for your health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I’ve been a longtime patient of hers, and though I like who she is, as a doctor I couldn’t recommend. She’s cut me off while trying to ask questions and has not spent more then two mins (if that) in the room with me. Sadly, I feel as though she rushes through her patients to get to leave. She also didn’t provide me with medical advice that was very crucial to my diagnosis. I depend on these reviews when looking for a doctor and that’s why I felt compelled to be honest about her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I see Dr. Swietlik for my thyroid disease. She’s a fantastic doctor. She’s on top of my condition but more than that, she listens to me. She’s concerned for my whole healthy well being not just my thyroid. She’s willing to work with medications and dosage to make sure that I am feeling at my best.
She is good. Recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Swietlik for an endocrinoly problem and stayed for my diabetes. She is very knowledgeble and thorough. She immediately picked up on my anxiety and worked to keep me calm while informing me of my condition and what needed to be done. I would recommend her to anyone. She's professional, knowledgeable, thorough, friendly, reassuring, patient. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to oversea for my medical problems. I have found a gem!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I have been Dr. Ana Szafran-Swietlik’s patient for about a year, and I am very satisfied with her care. She takes the time to listen to me and to explain what is necessary for a good doctor-patient relationship. Antonia Beach
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik is cautious and thorough. I've been suffering for so long while the Veterans' Administration has ignored my symptoms and complaints. Not to mention the obvious lab results, I am EXTREMELY grateful to finally be able to get out of the house and do things with my wife. I'm looking forward to my new life, THANK YOU! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
If you need an Endocrinologist to help you manage your diabetes you will not be disappointed with Anna! She is very knowledgeable and caring! I really appreciate her! Ron Watson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Anna Szafran-Swietlik is an excellent doctor. She is both professional and intelligent plus she listens to her patients. I usually have questioned some requiring detail answers. During my appointments I always have my previous and current blood work results. She patiently answers all my questions comparing the results. I have recommended her to other individuals. RSF
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I started going to Dr. Swietlik 4 years ago. I find her to be very personable and thorough in all my office visits. She has helped me to go from an A1C of 13 to my current A1C of 5.3. I never feel rushed and she always goes over my background and what I have been doing since my last appointment. She is so encouraging. I don't know what I would do without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Dr. Swietlik is very personable, great bedside manor. She has got my triglycerides under control which no one else has been able to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Waited for over an hour and on both visits Dr. Swietlik spent 15 minutes with me. The office staff did not enter my ultrasound reports in their system that I brought in on first visit so doc had no info to compare her ultrasound with. Very dismissive and did not attempt to get my history or ask me any questions regarding my symptoms (which is kinda important in determining treatment). Goes by lab numbers only. Now I just find out they didn’t even call my prescription in!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Dr. Swietlik has wonderful rapport with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
She is very professional and always takes time to answer any questions I might have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I started treating with Dr. Swietlik in August of 2017 and I have never been so satisfied in my life with a Doctor. Dr. Swietlik listened to all of my health concerns and she is the first doctor to gain control of my PCOS and now I’m regular for the first time in 9 years! To top it all off I have been able to lose over 75lbs. She has been supportive and informative. I highly recommend Dr. Swietlik.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
Dr Swietlik and her assistant Jen are blessings! They’re extremely through and take their time listening and solving the problem. Dr Swietlik has saved my life and I’m forever great for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Szafran-Swietlik, MD?
I am very pleased with this doctor. I have bad anxiety and she and the office staff have made me feel very comfortable when I am there. She is very thorough, and listened to me, and answered any questions I had. She personally conducted my thyroid ultrasound so that she could make sure the readings were accurate. Very happy I was able to find this doctor and would happily refer her to anyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Szafran-Swietlik?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Szafran-Swietlik treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital