Dr. Anna Stanislaus, MD

Dr. Anna Stanislaus, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Anna Stanislaus, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Westmont, IL. She specializes in rheumatology.

801 N Cass Ave Ste 150

Westmont, IL 60559

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Stanislaus

See how frequently Dr. Stanislaus performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)

Dr. Stanislaus's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago Hopsital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Stanislaus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stanislaus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanislaus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stanislaus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stanislaus to family and friends

Dr. Stanislaus' Performance

I have been under Dr. Stanislaus care since May 1, 2017. I have a rare autoimmune myopathy. Her care and kind reassurances have made this difficult and frightening time bearable. I am absolutely confident of all treatment she has ordered. I am blessed to have her as my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stanislaus is a wonderful doctor. Dealing with auto-immune is basically the worst, and having a compassionate doctor I can trust makes the process easier. She listens, explains things carefully, and I feel like she cares about me as a person and what I am going through. I recommend her 100%...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Rachel, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Insurance forced me to change rheumatologists, but it worked out very well. The office staff is very efficient even though it is a busy place. Wait time is minimal. Dr. Stanislaus ordered baseline x-rays of my hands and lungs to be better able to track possible damage from the arthritis or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience was interesting. The first thing I was told was my medication of 7 years would not be prescribed in the manner I had been taking it and that I would be adding two more medications. This regimen does follow traditional protocol for my condition. Unfortunately, she had not reviewed my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi Lynn, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value patient feedback and endeavor to use it to improve our patient experience. If you are willing, please email us at info@dupagemd.com so we can look into this.

Dr. Stanislaus is an excellent doctor with a very warm personality. It was Dr. Stanislaus that noticed my prior physician had incorrectly prescribed a medicine for my rheumatology and corrected it immediately with very positive results.