Dr. Anna Minster, MD

Dr. Anna Minster, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anna Minster, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Kishinev St Med Institute in 1979 and specializes in pediatrics and pediatric neurology.Read her story

300 Longwood Ave

Boston, MA 02115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Minster

Dr. Minster's Experience

Dr. Minster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatrics

Dr. Minster's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Minster "My Area of Excellence is Clinical Expertise and Innovation. Specifically, I am a clinical pediatric neurologist who specializes in childhood migraine and headache disorders. I devote approximately 75% of my time to clinical work. My clinical work extends into educational activities 25%, and I also undertake supporting activities in administrative roles 10%. In the clinic, I see patients who present with a broad spectrum of neurological problems. I attend 7-8 clinics per week, including one clinic with the residents. I see approximately 35 patients per week. I maintain a special clinical interest in children with headaches and am co-director of the Pediatric Headache Program. My intramural teaching activities take place in both the clinic and inpatient settings, where I teach child neurology and adult neurology residents as well as pediatric and psychiatry residents and HMS medical students. Since 2013 I am involved in teaching of Headache fellows at John R. Graham Headache Center (Faulkner Hospital). The inpatient setting includes the patients admitted to the neurology service as well as consults in the emergency department and on wards other than neurology. Extramurally, I share my expertise at local sites affiliated with Children's and Harvard Vanguard through presentations regarding the clinical diagnosis and treatment of headache and migraine disorders in children. I contribute a similar presentation to a HMS-sponsored continuing medical education course, the biennial Michael J. Bresnan Child Neurology Course, which is attended by professionals from throughout the United States and world. I am involved in a Headache Collaborative Care Model project with Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, PPOC, CHPCC. Along with colleagues in Integrative Care from Boston Children's Hospital and representatives from HVMA, I am helping to develop an interactive system between neurologists and primary care providers that will allow us to improve the patients' care. I intend to continue developing the Pediatric Headache Program, using my academic background and clinical skills to continually update and improve the care we provide to children suffering from migraines and headache disorders. My work with this Program and the Headache Collaborative Care Model project place me in an excellent position to make important contributions to this field, sharing my findings with my peers through presentations at local, regional and international conferences."

• Pediatrics

• Neurological Diseases
  • Neurological Injuries

• Neurological Rehabilitation
  • Neurological Testing

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Kishinev St Med Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Chldns Hospital Of Kishinev
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Hospital Science Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • New England Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Minster has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Minster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Minster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Minster's Reviews