Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 48

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul

North Florida Family Psychiatry

1409 Kingsley Ave Ste 9e Orange Park, FL 32073

Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Orange Park, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East medical school in 1998. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Veneracion-Yumul to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Veneracion-Yumul's experience treating your condition or procedure

Anxiety

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul treats Anxiety more than 42% of her peers

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul treats this condition more than 42% of her peers

Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 18% of her peers

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul treats this condition more than 18% of her peers

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul accepts

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Veneracion-Yumul

3.7

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Listened & answered questions (18)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (7)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (5)
  • Office environment (5)
I've been seeing Dr. Yumul for 3 years now, and she has always been an excellent care provider. She is not the type of psychiatrist who will just keep throwing pills at your problems. She always takes time to talk with me about the circumstances in my life that are complicating my depression and anxiety, and then makes recommendations for how we can treat that. Dr. Yumul also recommended that I enroll in an intensive outpatient therapy program when I was really struggling. That program has made such a difference in my life, and I can't that Dr. Yumul enough for referring me. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a caring, thoughtful provider to help with their medication management.
Brandy – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Staff is very rude. I had to cancel an appointment due to work, called multiple times over three days during business hours and all calls when straight to voicemail. Left messages for a call back, finally called on Friday and I missed the call by one second, called back immediately and straight to voicemail. Called several times the rest of the day and all to voicemail. Called on Monday and finally got through, she said that because it’s the day of the appointment I was going to be charged a $50 no show fee. I explained how I have been trying to cancel for days and she said in a very condescending tone “do you think your time is more valuable than the doctor’s?”. I said I wouldn’t be coming back and to cancel my appointment if she charged me, I often have my work schedule change, she said ok and hung up on me. Another good doctor ruined by arrogant and rude staff.
Staff is RUDE! – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Staff is terrible. Receptionist said her name is Kelly on the phone but I question that. She is very rude and hangs up on you. I wanted to leave a message and she demands to know what it's about and everything. That is patient/DR information not a receptionist. We missed an appointment and she is saying $100 fee and it clearly says $50. Yet when I try to ask for Dr Yumul or leave a message the receptionist keeps blocking me and being rude. I asked her to be professional and she said "she didn't have time for this" and hung up. Isn't your job to talk to the customers and make the appointments and stuff?
Horrible staff. – Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
She's awesome! So glad I went to see her. I felt very comfortable talking with her.
Kathy in Jacksonville, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Mrs mary is very unprofessional she continued to cancel my appointments IF YOU NEED HELP GO ELSEWHERE.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
James shott in Orange park, FL – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Dr. Yumul is compassionate and intelligent. She listens attentively and is very knowledgeable about various mental illnesses and medications. She works with me to form a plan that helps me function at my best. She's wonderful!
Linda Burkett in Orange Park – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
I like Dr. Yumul but won't go back due to her staff.I forgot an appt scheduled on a school holiday. My mistake, but I didn't get a reminder call from the staff.I called the office & was chastised by the irritated receptionist who said there is a $50 no show fee on the appt card & the office usually calls but doesn't have to.I had to ask 2x to reschedule during her lecture.At the rescheduled appt, I asked about waiving the fee.She loudly embarrassed me in front of waiting patients.I won't go back
Embarrassed in Jacksonville, FL – Dec 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Dr. Ann is one of the best I have ever seen. Kind, Caring, Concerned. She actually listens to me and shows great empathy. She is not a pill pusher she is your personal advocate. I have had appointments with her when I was at my lowest point and she has always made me feel Validated, Love, Important and Safe. I cannot say enough good things about her!!!
John in Orange Park – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
She is happy, caring, interested. She is not dull, pushy, or obstinate to previous care. She gives good referrals if further help is needed. She is an amazing woman and her staff is helpful, patient and happy, too.
Jess in Orange Park, FL – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
First appointment with Dr Yumul was a huge change from my previous Dr visits. I was actually seen at my appointment time!! That is something I completely forgot could happen in a well-managed, professional environment.!I really expected to wait an hour, or two. Dr Yumul is bright, cheerful and attentive. She asks the right questions and seems to really know what she's doing. She immediately suggested a therapist and not just medication, which I really appreciate. I look forward to seeing her.
Someonespecial in Jax, FL – Dec 17, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Veneracion-Yumul?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry