Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 47

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul

North Florida Family Psychiatry

1409 Kingsley Ave Ste 9E Orange Park, FL 32073

Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Orange Park, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East in 1998 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul accepts

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Veneracion-Yumul's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence

3.8

Dr. Veneracion-Yumul?
Dr. Veneracion-Yumul's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD
Staff is terrible. Receptionist said her name is Kelly on the phone but I question that. She is very rude and hangs up on you. I wanted to leave a message and she demands to know what it's about and everything. That is patient/DR information not a receptionist. We missed an appointment and she is saying $100 fee and it clearly says $50. Yet when I try to ask for Dr Yumul or leave a message the receptionist keeps blocking me and being rude. I asked her to be professional and she said "she didn't have time for this" and hung up. Isn't your job to talk to the customers and make the appointments and stuff?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
She's awesome! So glad I went to see her. I felt very comfortable talking with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Mrs mary is very unprofessional she continued to cancel my appointments IF YOU NEED HELP GO ELSEWHERE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Dr. Yumul is compassionate and intelligent. She listens attentively and is very knowledgeable about various mental illnesses and medications. She works with me to form a plan that helps me function at my best. She's wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
I like Dr. Yumul but won't go back due to her staff.I forgot an appt scheduled on a school holiday. My mistake, but I didn't get a reminder call from the staff.I called the office & was chastised by the irritated receptionist who said there is a $50 no show fee on the appt card & the office usually calls but doesn't have to.I had to ask 2x to reschedule during her lecture.At the rescheduled appt, I asked about waiving the fee.She loudly embarrassed me in front of waiting patients.I won't go back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
Dr. Ann is one of the best I have ever seen. Kind, Caring, Concerned. She actually listens to me and shows great empathy. She is not a pill pusher she is your personal advocate. I have had appointments with her when I was at my lowest point and she has always made me feel Validated, Love, Important and Safe. I cannot say enough good things about her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
She is happy, caring, interested. She is not dull, pushy, or obstinate to previous care. She gives good referrals if further help is needed. She is an amazing woman and her staff is helpful, patient and happy, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?
First appointment with Dr Yumul was a huge change from my previous Dr visits. I was actually seen at my appointment time!! That is something I completely forgot could happen in a well-managed, professional environment.!I really expected to wait an hour, or two. Dr Yumul is bright, cheerful and attentive. She asks the right questions and seems to really know what she's doing. She immediately suggested a therapist and not just medication, which I really appreciate. I look forward to seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna-Marie Veneracion-Yumul, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Veneracion-Yumul?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry