Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |
Dr. Anna Lamb, DO
Dr. Anna Lamb, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Batavia, NY. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Lamb is affiliated with United Memorial Medical Center.

7 Evans St

Batavia, NY 14020

Dr. Anna Lamb, DO

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Lamb

Dr. Lamb's Experience

Dr. Lamb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, At Still University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Lamb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamb to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Lamb's Performance
    FAIR
Buffalo, NY |
Same day scheduling for a doctors office is a terrible idea. It's like trying to win the lottery to get in and what if you work? They used to offer walk in hours which eased the aggravation a little but they discontinued that. When you call in to the office they are basically indifferent to you. As for getting prescriptions filled, I hope you don't need right away. They wait until the end of business to send them out. I've had the doctor called after hours because they weren't sent. Frustrating
Buffalo, NY |
I feel she doesn't care about her patients. She was rude and acted like I was crazy when I told her my symptoms. I told her my gallbladder hurt yet she refused to send a script to my GI Doctor because SHE didn't think it was that, even after they asked me multiple times to get one from her! Turns out my GB is barely even functioning! I also told her my thyroid was swollen and she went to feel it, but in the completely wrong place. You're a doctor of how many years? Will never go there again.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Anna Lamb is the BEST Dr. in Batavia - I have been a patient of hers for over 12 years now and I have had nothing but EXCELLENT CARE from her - she goes above and beyond for her patients and she's very thorough with letting me know what is wrong, how she's going to treat me and gives me knowledge of why I may be sick and how to prevent it. Elaine and Margaret and the other office staff are Awesome! Dr. Laura is a great Dr. too!
Buffalo, NY |
She does not have the knowledge to get patients where they need to be.
in Batavia, NY |
this doctor does not allow you to make appointments ahead of time. You have to call at 8 in the am, and hope she has something available. It makes it impossible to try to get in if your job starts before 8 am without taking a day off, then you still may not get in. She also does not take medical conditions seriously and caused me to deal with extreme discomfort for too long without giving me a proper diagnosis. I would not recommend her in any situation what so ever.
in Silver Springs, NY |
So far, the past 2+ years has been difficult at best. You must call for an appt at 8AM, and if you don't get through, you wait for another day. initially, I thought the Nurses were good, but as time went by, I found that they really aren?t concerned with your problems. I have waited for over 12 months for them to get an answer on insurance, and I called again last week and they acknowledged that they sent one letter March 2015, but still have no answer. I am looking for a new doctor now.
Have you seen Dr. Anna Lamb, DO?
Are you Dr. Lamb?

Visit Dr. Lamb

Dr. Lamb accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO